Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian invasion in the forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well, the use of the Internet was not massive until 2007. These days the majority of Russian bears have access to the Internet. That's why we're everywhere.

    Comment


    • #32
      Damn Ruskies, they invade everything.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by 7_up View Post
        since when are you a mod?
        I'm not a mod, I hacked this site about three years ago after that they changed phpbb to vbulletin on forums
        Last edited by Zirelelil; 04-18-2017, 09:24 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
          I'd say there's one normal person and bunch of Russian idiots
          No, not really
          http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
            No, not really
            Yes, really

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
              I'm not a mod, I hacked this site about three years ago after that they changed phpbb to vbulletin on forums
              You expelled them? I wouldn't mind if they were here, I have good memories from that time.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by CaptainRish View Post

                Where are your language settings? :|
                Я поддерживаю вторжение. За Родину!


                .

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by aimeisan View Post
                  You expelled them? I wouldn't mind if they were here, I have good memories from that time.
                  well, in fact yes... I wiped out all their posts... they were being back after I banned them for some time but finally gone)

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by 7_up View Post
                    lol you're an idiot along with the 3 that liked your comment
                    So true lol.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Natta16 View Post
                      Well, the use of the Internet was not massive until 2007. These days the majority of Russian bears have access to the Internet. That's why we're everywhere.
                      It's too bad there's not more on here.... would be nice to read more on the forum.... especially the women....always interesting to get their input/insight.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by sokar View Post
                        Я поддерживаю вторжение. За Родину!

                        Сброс. Миссия отменена. Верните старый Сокар.
                        Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

                        ===========================
                        I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Zirelelil View Post
                          I'm not a mod, I hacked this site about three years ago after that they changed phpbb to vbulletin on forums
                          Well, this site as an element of enemy propaganda must be destroyed

                          добро иной раз и от козлищ исходит

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by TIKHON_OPALSKY View Post

                            Well, this site as an element of enemy propaganda must be destroyed

                            добро иной раз и от козлищ исходит
                            if it's pro-Russian propaganda, yes it must

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by TIKHON_OPALSKY View Post
                              добро иной раз и от козлищ исходит
                              То, что от тебя исходит - я бы добром не называл.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I suggest a solution - ban all Russians on this site.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X