• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you in any subculture?

Well, if you're goth, chat me

I am a Metalhead, if it counts.

Comment

I don't know if it's a subculture but we are drinking blood. I lost hunger on food, my skin become pale and it's begins too burn on daylight. To begin i felt not especially good, but after month only on blood i feel very good. Strong, focused and happy as I would be on heroin and cocaine intravenous mix the whole time. My partner convinced me that we should go to doctor and she is right, we both feel excellent. Maybe we go into clinic when we are hungry to get fresh blood. IDK if i would consider this what i do as subculture, rather as life style.

Comment

I belong to this group that dresses up as santa clauses at night and we gather around at the forest under the moonlight and then beat the ever loving hell out of each other

Also we happen to be dwarfs.

So yeah.

Santa Claus cosplaying Dwarf forest fight club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hessutico View Post
          I belong to this group that dresses up as santa clauses at night and we gather around at the forest under the moonlight and then beat the ever loving hell out of each other

Also we happen to be dwarfs.

So yeah.

Santa Claus cosplaying Dwarf forest fight club.
          I thought the SCCDFFC had disbanded because they were short of members.

Comment

Asking for Skype I'd and nude pics on the very first message is indeed a subculture.

Comment

I am fascinated with Cosplay being a Comic book and Video game nerd(If the Pirate motif did not reveal that yet). Though I myself don't dress up, I do enjoy the conventions and occasionally making some friends. I specially love cosplayers putting up dresses from Star Wars, One Piece etc. Not a big fan of the Marvel/DC franchise though.
              Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
              I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

I was metalhead as a kid, but I've grown up
                http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

I love gothic style but I don't dare to call myself one because I don't use that much makeup and I don't have fancy goth clothes...I just admire the looks from distance xD

Comment

Originally posted by ip13000666 View Post

I thought the SCCDFFC had disbanded because they were short of members.

Ayyy, that we did We had a good, albeit short run

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainRish View Post
                      I am fascinated with Cosplay being a Comic book and Video game nerd(If the Pirate motif did not reveal that yet). Though I myself don't dress up, I do enjoy the conventions and occasionally making some friends. I specially love cosplayers putting up dresses from Star Wars, One Piece etc. Not a big fan of the Marvel/DC franchise though.
                      Can I ask what is the fascination with pirates? There's Talk Like a Pirate Day and everything. I've always wondered...

Comment

I have some niche interests, and subcultures exist around these interests.
                        As far as I can tell, subcultures are not really about the content of the shared interest, but about providing a crutch for the socially inept or deviant.
                        I think it is for this reason that I find subcultures in general, and in principle, to be quite repulsive.

Comment

Originally posted by starbear View Post
                          Can I ask what is the fascination with pirates? There's Talk Like a Pirate Day and everything. I've always wondered...

What's not to love about poor hygine, curvy and a whole plethora of std-s one could get in such an, ehm, profession?
                          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

What's not to love about poor hygine, curvy and a whole plethora of std-s one could get in such an, ehm, profession?
                            Its spelled Scurvy lad. And I have a cleanliness OCD so Hygiene isn't an issue

Comment

Originally posted by starbear View Post
                              The same as people have interest in Elves and the like. Sea, Adventure, Booty - Whats not to like ? Just avoid the occasional Imperial Navy who is after your head and freedom.

Comment

Working...
                              X