Sooooo NERVOUS....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo NERVOUS....

be honest and it's real... My profile is not prefect but always visiting female users.... Why.... I sooo nervous... Can give me reason please

You'll find the reasons yourself by introspection.

Comment

I fail to understand the objective of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
        I fail to understand the objective of this thread.
        Reminded me of a time during school, some eons ago, that a classmate came in a bit late after the bell had rung. She sat down, then 'noticed' the piece of paper with some writing on the table, then immediately asked people around her if they had seen it, while quickly taking it and hiding it. One of the students smiled at her politely and shook her head, while giving the other guy a glance, then an eye roll. Apparently, from the looks of it, the girl who came in late wanted everyone to read the writing, but disguised it as though she wasn't aware it was on the table. ^_^
        Papier Love Story
        Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
        [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Originally posted by To-the-stars View Post
          be honest and it's real... My profile is not prefect but always visiting female users.... Why.... I sooo nervous... Can give me reason please
          Because you are such an amazingly hot guy that EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. wants your sizzling hotness. HOT! HOTNESS! OMG, LIKE, SO DAMN HOT!

{cue the Big Butts Song}
          Papier Love Story
          Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
          [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

Originally posted by Ricemonster View Post

Because you are such an amazingly hot guy that EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. wants your sizzling hotness. HOT! HOTNESS! OMG, LIKE, SO DAMN HOT!

{cue the Big Butts Song}

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!
            You other brothers can't deny
            That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
            And a round thing in your face

Comment

Seems Like a Rate me Thread.
              Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

===========================
              I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

Comment

This seems legit...

Comment

There, I visited you, now it's male users too, you can chill
                  Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by ladykirat View Post

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!
                    You other brothers can't deny
                    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
                    And a round thing in your face

Amazingly enough this rap song by Sir Mix Alot, which came out in the early 90's, ended up having a significant affect on American culture. Having a large bottom has always been considered sexy by many black Americans but not so much by white Americans. This song, along with the popularity of Jenifer Lopez and some other pop culture influences, began to change that and now big butts are considered hot by a much bigger percentage of Americans of all races and perhaps around the world as well.

And yes I do like big butts myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X