why the girls here they block people from africa and turkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the girls here they block people from africa and turkey

hello guys i'm a new from this website and when i visit a profile of men i found it's a normal profile
    but when i visit profile of girl i found she block africain people and turkey
    so who have any idea of it?

Scams and lust.

Comment

Still sounds like a normal profile to me
      Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Coz we can.

Comment

They know this D can change their life..
          ^..............^

Comment

Some of turkish are normal..some of them arent..but if i met 10 turkish..7 were not normal..

Comment

In some of those countries, women are not respected. Who wants to be raped, mutilated and/or enslaved?

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
                Some of turkish are normal..some of them arent..but if i met 10 turkish..7 were not normal..
                African and Turkish women are fine.

Comment

I am Turk but I understand that other countries are blocking us. Some Turkish men are very disturbing people

Beyler rahat durun yav

Comment

A few weeks ago I posted a video from Turkey on FB. The man was exposing his penis to women on a bus then they are started hitting him for being such a perv. He got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

African and Turkish women are fine.
                      Yeah fine but may be..not sure about that..they are easy being mad when they had argumentation..

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

Yeah fine but may be..not sure about that..they are easy being mad when they had argumentation..
                        I guess you are talking about Turkish women...it's good that they stand up for themselves. I've also noticed that Turkish women living here don't wear a headscarf...that's something positive right there. They also allow themselves to talk to men...!

Comment

Personally for me, and I think it was already mentioned at the top, it is because there tends to be a load of scammers, sexually frustrated and horny individuals from the mentioned countries. I have only been here 5 days but 17 of the 19 men who messaged me from Turkey begun their msg with a " Hi babe, etc etc... " It was automatic for me when I joined this site to block certain countries known to be harassers online.

I'm not generalising that all men are like that from these countries, but It saves me from having to block people every time.

Comment

Exactly, women get a lot of disturbing messages not only from Turkey but also from Africa. Personally, I get a lot of messages in French from Morocco/Algeria/Tunisia. I prefer to focus on nice messages instead and it helps to just block those countries so that the few good messages don't get lost in all that crap.

But seriously... I met most people through the forums and not directly by sending a message. I never look up any profile but sometimes I see a user who posts interesting stuff and I contact them (or vice versa). So I would just recommend instead to be active on the forums and I bet you'll get to know a few nice people.
                            La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

At the beginning I didn't block, but I have received a lot of messages from people who were here to flirt and more, even if I mentionned that I was not interested on my profile. And unfortunatly it was only from these countries. As I was not replying to them some of them have been insulting just because I ignored them. Oh and, if we reply and say no, they are worse. So I did what most of us do, I blocked.

Comment

Working...
                              X