why the girls here they block people from africa and turkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenbull-kills View Post
    Africans were once their slaves and Turks were once their master , so I can understand the emotions of European people if they ignore you in real life, but as far as this site is concerned spamming and perversion beat racism by far.
    europe is way larger than the balkans, but I doubt it has anything with history I mean no one blocks germany and I hadn't noticed any indians blocking UK
    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

europe is way larger than the balkans, but I doubt it has anything with history I mean no one blocks germany and I hadn't noticed any indians blocking UK
      Yes, I was only referring to the racists not the normal European people. Real racists from real world give such reasons like "they were our slaves" or "they enslaved us". By the way, I also pointed out that the real reason for girls blocking Africa and Turkey on this website is spamming and perverted behaviour .

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
        it is not really true. I have seen several accounts bocking Germany - and I have come across several people who called me a nazi before I even said anything .
        However, I never came any German across who would whine about that. And a lot professional scam comes from Germany as well .

(I just can give everybody the advice to simply have a male account and the world is fine )
        In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Originally posted by s7e7w7e7n View Post
          Hi Stalker!
          Since you had written that immediately after a message I'd written, I guess you are referring to me.

This is clearly a case of projection. Firstly it's you who initiates the vast majority of post exchanges on the forum. Secondly, you're in the habit of writing psychotic babble such as this:

What a simpleton you are.You are like 10 years old bully kid. I hope your children and parents die from cancer
          So, a couple of conclusions can be reach:
          • it is you who in fact is a stalker with certain "issues" and
          • given your demonstrated behaviour, you are quite likely one of the reasons why Turkey gets blocked on many people's profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

I only met my current partner from internet..i met my first partner in person..i saw my ex turkish as somebody who has physical attractive but i realized that physical attractive doesnt have warranty he has a good heart..i can say my current partner is ugly but he is kind and masculine enough...hahahhahaha

Moslem indo men and women are different with middle eastern moslem..we are not secular but it is because of culture..we are rich of culture..some of family give freedom to their children to choose their partner but some who is strict with islamic rules will choose their children's partner (ta'aruf)..it is also happened in my family..some of my family married because of ta'aruf (parents chose their partner) but some give their children freedom to choose partner, eventhough some of my families give freedom to their kids to choose partner, when they know their kids have gf/bf, they will not let their kids going around with another random man/woman except they go with a group..

When ta'aruf is used does the son or daughter get to reject the person their parents have chosen if they don't like them? This is usually how it is among Muslim families in the US. There may be some cases of forced marriages also. But that is against the law in America and hopefully that keeps it from happening often.

Arranged marriages are ok to me if all involved want it. But forced marriages I'm against.
            Last edited by ChrisShiva; 04-30-2017, 11:44 PM.

Comment

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countr...st-rape-crime/
              You must block States,Germany,Sweden As well sis
              A lot of men from Turkey and Africa are there as well.

Comment

thank's for all i understand now
                Last edited by zaki5; 05-13-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

thank's for all i understand now

Comment

Immature and people who want to find faults exist in every culture personally. If they reply it will be good because confidence beauty and personality are good combos in western girls good and bad are everywhere

Comment

Agghhh! this topic again ! guys I am a pervert. the better way, I should be posted to depths of space so you stop blocking my country

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammadikrash View Post
                        Immature and people who want to find faults exist in every culture personally. If they reply it will be good because confidence beauty and personality are good combos in western girls good and bad are everywhere
                        Desire to chatting with people who don't want to chat with you is immature.
                        Keep your confidence and personality for people who are willing to chat with you and stop whining about those who give a shit about your culture and beauty.

Perhaps do you like to whine?

Comment

Africa is NOT a country. It is a CONTINENT, and the people who live in the 55 different countries that make up Africa are not all the same. So whoever proceeds on stereotypes, good luck to you. As to whether they block Turkey/Africa.... I don't personally give a damn.

Comment

Africa is NOT a country. It is a CONTINENT, and the people who live in the 55 different countries that make up Africa are not all the same. So whoever proceeds on stereotypes, good luck to you. As to whether they block Turkey/Africa.... I don't personally give a damn.

Comment

Friends,

I am 54, do you know how many profiles I am blocked from ????? I am sure I am blocked more then Turkey!!!

Good luck.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

At the beginning I didn't block. But since almost all of the messanges of messages I didn't want came from Turkey/Algeria and some other countries I started to block them. It´s nothing I have against people from these countries in real life, where I have many friends from these blocked countries. Anyways, the people on here usually just sent messages with just "hi" and then getting extremely rude and sexual when ignored/told to read the profile and write more than hi. Also a lot of rude/VERY sexual messages without me writing anything first. I just don't want the abuse and would rather miss out on some good friends than recieving hundereds times more harassing or sexual messages.

Comment

Working...
                                X