Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you found any normal people here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have you found any normal people here?

    Hey, my question is simple: have you ever found a normal person on this website? Because most people here are horny only and want flirt. I've met only one kind person here. It's a shame if you think about it because having a friend acroos the ocean (or mountains) is really beautiful ^.^ And if you have, where are they from?

  • #2
    yes, there are cool people

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I have and some of them became my friends. They are from South America and other parts of world as well..
      As I can see, you are a new person here and maybe you jump to conclusion in this regard?
      Browse this forum and you will find that there are a lot of normal people here, indeed.
      You can just ignore those who aren't, according to your criteria.

      Comment


      • #4
        Surprisingly, normal people exist here

        There are quite a lot of them even more shockingly!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          What is this 'normal' you speak of?
          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

          Comment


          • #6
            OP and all forumer..do you think i am not normal?..hehehe

            Comment


            • #7
              Normal would bore me to death. But to each his own.

              Comment


              • #8
                It takes some time and filtering. There are perverts, weirdos, people with anger issues...but once a month you will find a decent person.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Faraniel View Post
                  It takes some time and filtering. There are perverts, weirdos, people with anger issues...but once a month you will find a decent person.

                  weirdoes can't be 'decent'?
                  Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by grgur View Post
                    What is this 'normal' you speak of?



                    I'm just an everyday normal guy

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Draumer_R View Post
                      Hey, my question is simple: have you ever found a normal person on this website? Because most people here are horny only and want flirt. I've met only one kind person here. It's a shame if you think about it because having a friend acroos the ocean (or mountains) is really beautiful ^.^ And if you have, where are they from?

                      Every person that I've met in here is always normal. They don't do sexual harassment, flirt, etc. And I'm a normal person too

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That depends on the definition of "normal"

                        There is no normal people here, because everyone is special ...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Meh. All I met were creepos, perverts, pedos or hunters for Kazakh visa. ._. I lost any hope to meet anyone normal here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I found. But the most people here can only said “good morning” and “good evening”…And next day - “good morning” and “good evening”… I am tired to offer topics for conversations…

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
                              Meh. All I met were creepos, perverts, pedos or hunters for Kazakh visa. ._. I lost any hope to meet anyone normal here.
                              Nothing abnormal about expediating the potassium smuggling business
                              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X