No announcement yet.

Have you found any normal people here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you found any normal people here?

Hey, my question is simple: have you ever found a normal person on this website? Because most people here are horny only and want flirt. I've met only one kind person here. It's a shame if you think about it because having a friend acroos the ocean (or mountains) is really beautiful ^.^ And if you have, where are they from?

yes, there are cool people

Comment

Yes, I have and some of them became my friends. They are from South America and other parts of world as well..
      As I can see, you are a new person here and maybe you jump to conclusion in this regard?
      Browse this forum and you will find that there are a lot of normal people here, indeed.
      You can just ignore those who aren't, according to your criteria.

Comment

Surprisingly, normal people exist here

There are quite a lot of them even more shockingly!!!!

Comment

What is this 'normal' you speak of?
          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

OP and all forumer..do you think i am not normal?..hehehe

Comment

Normal would bore me to death. But to each his own.

Comment

It takes some time and filtering. There are perverts, weirdos, people with anger issues...but once a month you will find a decent person.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraniel View Post
                  It takes some time and filtering. There are perverts, weirdos, people with anger issues...but once a month you will find a decent person.

weirdoes can't be 'decent'?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                    What is this 'normal' you speak of?

I'm just an everyday normal guy

Comment

Originally posted by Draumer_R View Post
                      Hey, my question is simple: have you ever found a normal person on this website? Because most people here are horny only and want flirt. I've met only one kind person here. It's a shame if you think about it because having a friend acroos the ocean (or mountains) is really beautiful ^.^ And if you have, where are they from?

Every person that I've met in here is always normal. They don't do sexual harassment, flirt, etc. And I'm a normal person too

Comment

That depends on the definition of "normal"

There is no normal people here, because everyone is special ...

Comment

Meh. All I met were creepos, perverts, pedos or hunters for Kazakh visa. ._. I lost any hope to meet anyone normal here.

Comment

I found. But the most people here can only said “good morning” and “good evening”…And next day - “good morning” and “good evening”… I am tired to offer topics for conversations…

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post
                              Meh. All I met were creepos, perverts, pedos or hunters for Kazakh visa. ._. I lost any hope to meet anyone normal here.
                              Nothing abnormal about expediating the potassium smuggling business

Comment

Working...
                              X