No announcement yet.

Have you found any normal people here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I am not exactly normal myself, I don't really expect normalcy.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I found another fake news video on Almaty! It shows a beautiful city nestled in a lovely setting and populated by civilized, good-looking people. The city in the video is probably somewhere highly developed, like Western Europe, the USA or Uzbekistan. Take a look:

Hmmm, you know right that I can report you to Uzbekh authorities for promoting Kazakhstan online? They can poke your eyes out for dat, at best. You are a wrong Uzbekh. -.-

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Normal: conforming to a standard, free from mental disorder & neurosis, consistent with a social norm, conforming to expected types,

confirming to everyone else's mental disorders and social norms derived from the same mental disorders
        Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post

weirdoes can't be 'decent'?
          I meant weirdos in the bad sense.

Comment

Yes, I found a girl here, we have many things in common, she's interested in Chinese culture. we have a lot to talk about. And we fall in love. We love each other, and we decide to get married. She will come to China maybe next year, I'm working hard and waiting for her. Hope things will work out.

Comment

it seems to me that there are no normal people at all here, especially when you write them a message and get no respond.... as for me it's absolutely weird and cruel....
              not to answer to the message.

Comment

only like one or two

Comment

If you're interested in coming to Russia this July for a 3-week lalnguage course at one of the leading state universities, please, contact me.

Comment

Normal people?
                    The adjective normal has a correlation with term the norm, what means that such a norm does exist. For a sociopath is an another sociopath a normal person, even if such a person doesn't meet the normality criteria of the majority.
                    It seems, everything is relative and dependent from personal point of view.

Comment

normal people it's good but weird ones make the world colourful, though everyone is unique in their own way.
                      My take is that the normal people try to live within clearly delineated boundaries - what is permissible and what is not and place too much value on being the same, they normally follow the strict life path - eg school/uni - work - family/kids - alzheimer - cemetery. also they often suffer from political correctness. so if you want a new experience and emotions - better to search for weird people

Comment

Yes there are lots of normal and gentle people here but it depends how you are or how you behave.looo

Comment

What's wrong with being horny and flirty? If you're looking for normal, that's just the kind of people you should look out for, as it seems to be a norm on this site.

Comment

It is always better to be horny and flirty than corny and filthy.

Comment

yeah i found them from most european countries

Comment

Well good and bad are everywhere

Comment

Working...
                                X