Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good and bad are everywhere

Comment

Congrats, I am feeling abnormal right now.

Comment

The messages you receive when you log in for first time can be a bit shocking. In my case, I almost didn't ended to updated my profile when someone send me a message. I felt uncomfortable and I was like "man, what is your problem?". I didn't answered.
        Not everyone will be like that. Give it some time, talk to people if you feel ok with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post

I am not sure about Moldovans, but Uzbekhs for sure. You can even find one in this thead.
          what's wrong with Uzbekhs,.... Oh, Dariya, you are hurting the feelinsg of the persons like me among others interpallers....
          As for normality, you never can find it until you are focused on perfection....

Comment

yes i found normal people. but mostly ppl here really pervert weirdo etc .. need an effort to find soneone good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dref View Post
              what's wrong with Uzbekhs,.... Oh, Dariya, you are hurting the feelinsg of the persons like me among others interpallers....
              Lolwut? Where did I hurt your feelings? Roger is Uzbek too and he perfectly understood my joke.

Comment

I look outside internet, i still see all are abnormal people.

Comment

I am truly extraordinary.....I sometimes talk about topics so funny it will make u laugh. But strange you never no someone unless you communicate.

Comment

Have you found any normal people here?

What maybe normal for a person may not be normal for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo1816 View Post
                      Have you found any normal people here?

What maybe normal for a person may not be normal for someone else.

Comment

Roger is Uzbek too and he perfectly understood my joke.
                        come on! If we were of the same age I would given him a heavy friendly punch in his nose....

Comment

A long friendship not really. But I hope that I can build strong friendship with someone..

Comment

Originally posted by Dref View Post
                            come on! If we were of the same age I would given him a heavy friendly punch in his nose....

Lol and this is said by someone who writes this in his profile:

I'm sarcastic and I have a good sense of humor. I love to laugh and I appreciate it when people don't take themselves too seriously.
                            You apparently know nothing about sarcasm, sense of humor or what not being too serious means. It's quite typical for people like yourself.

Comment

so far not... it's pretty sad tbh. and iv'e been here for 2 years now.

Comment

Lol and this is said by someone who writes this in his profile:

You apparently know nothing about sarcasm, sense of humor or what not being too serious means. It's quite typical for people like yourself.
                                you didn't get the sarcasm yourself. I never mind to hurt someone especially physically.... I just remember having conversation with him here in forum while being unaware of his being Uzbek. So don't panic and could you be please explain me how could you quote my profile when you aren't shown in my list of visitors?

Comment

Working...
                                X