Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your weird/repetitive dream/nightmare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your weird/repetitive dream/nightmare?

I have the whole pack of repetitive dreams haunting my head almost every night, its quite annoying, like watching the same movie over and over, but worse.
    I either:
    1) run from 'eyeless' dogs and half decomposed corpses (stupid as it can be)
    2) watch as the ocean level rises and tries to break the large windows with large waves and flood my apartment
    3) watch 7-20 tornadoes approaching my apartment.
    I never seen a tornado, tsunami and eyeless dogs in the real life, neither do like the movies about them. Maybe I'm a nutjob.
    Did you ever have repetitive dreams?
    Last edited by Cubicle; 05-04-2017, 06:37 PM.

i had a repetetive dream when i was younger that I drove a car and didn't know how to then after high school i had a dream that i went back to study in high school dreams resemble your toughts, might want to consider what they mean or learn lucid dreaming

Comment

I used to have a repetitive dream about not having my secondary school-leaving exam at my current age. In that dream I was just about to take it, wondering why so late..

Comment

Repetitive dream..i climb up the mountain..

Comment

I don't have repetitive dreams, each one is different.

Tonight my dream was about scuba diving in the sea despite it's something I never did in real life.
          ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Seeing my neighborhood completely rebuilt with condos and fancy hotels and restaurants. Weird. And of course going back to high school and trying to get my class schedule while still debating whether I should leave because I already graduated? Seeing a hidden park or houses in my backyard. Oh and I am always seeing my first pet rabbit and I'll be like I haven't fed you in all this time? How are you alive?! Fun post.

Comment

Originally posted by Eimeric View Post

Tonight my dream was about scuba diving in the sea despite it's something I never did in real life.
              In javanese people learning..it can be meant..someone who want to be alone..he is in the process of getting the meaning of life to get to know what exactly he wants to do.it is a good dream because you will get a lot of knowledge that makes you become open minded people that can help other people...but it also can be meant..if you did diving in cold water..you will get sick..if you did diving in fresh water..you will get happiness...
              Last edited by Naren_ayu; 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I don't know if it counts but I had a few experiences of sleep paralysis. I always thought that someone was in the room, but I knew it wasn't anyone from my family because I could hear them in the kitchen. I only saw a silhouette and I kind of sensed someone's presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Eimeric View Post

diving is fun.not something I ever get afraid of. however thou the worst nightmare is death by drowning

Comment

My dreams reflect my current decisions the way I make decision are reflected in my dreams my subconscious mind reflects my conscious thoughts

Comment

Spiders,spiders everywhere.Now that i write it down,i know why i keep dreaming about spiders.

Comment

Working...
                      X