snober members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snober members

why are some members here are so snobers, I thought they join here to make friends but they are the only one who so mean

We, snobers like to write something like 'will be happy to find friends from ALL around the world' and then block 70 % of countries xD.

Comment

"SNOBERS"!!!

I say, I almost spat out some of my champagne and caviar in disbelief at such an unfounded allegation, what what!

Comment

Originally posted by eubrey15latosa View Post
        why are some members here are so snobers, I thought they join here to make friends but they are the only one who so mean

You have been here 10 days and received 80% responses to your PM's plus several contacting you .... your claim members are ignoring you is unfounded.

Comment

eubrey15latosa , try talking with people of your age, 'cos many older people (me included) feel awkward in communicating with underages. Though, no wonder , they're often appear to be dumb as a doorknob.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubicle View Post
            We, snobers like to write something like 'will be happy to find friends from ALL around the world' and then block 70 % of countries xD.
            This is the true decadence, hahahaha...............

When you do something, be the best in it. It seems that the rule is valid on snobbery as well.

Comment

Yea I just had a girl message me, then block me after asking if she was another fake girl trying to get people to sign up for there webcam site.(I asked less bluntly of course) Like really? How immature are these girls? I don't get it, is it really that hard to imagine? It's happened to me quite a few times. I get messaged by a girl, we exchange back and forth a few times then they invite me to watch them on webcam through some shady ass website. Its such a classic webcam recruitment tactic that has been being used for years on social media sites, dating sites, and any other site with a forum of people wanting to meet other people.

Comment

Likely because you are considered underage in a lot of different countries. Try talking to people your own age.
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps1bad7808.jpg

Comment

Frankly, calling people snobs is not conducive to developing a conversation, much less a relationship. Personally, it is not endearing or very becoming of a young lady. Pretty is as pretty does, but if you're going to call people names because they have certain requiremen's to friendship perhaps the inside is not as pretty.

My other question is by what criteria are you basing your statement upon. Are these culturally or mutually agreed upon criteria to base your opinion of who is a snob? Where is your proof? Are your ideas based on whathe you feel or on facts?

Personally, as stated before, in some areas you are not considered an adult and the concern would be if the conversation become more than friendship, the fear is breaking some law. Generally accepted and safe age is 18. As for me, and no disrespect intended, I prefer conversing with people closer to my age group as a whole. I may have a few younger friends, but generally speaking it is easier to talk to people close to and around my generation. I think young people are fascinating and in their own rights have some very intelligent minds, but as to life experiences they do not relate as much as the people closer to my age. Be patient, look to people closer to your age. When you're 18 things might be different later on.

Comment

snober ? probably, you meant "sober members" ? )))

Comment

I am a 'snober' and I'm proud of it!

Comment

Last edited by ZORRO_RAMBO; 05-12-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by murcat View Post
                          snober ? probably, you meant "sober members" ? )))
                          Drat's what I was drinking as I thove by.

Comment

Its a girl thats likes trunks that are as long as they are tall or a tree

Thats what Google gave me,lol.

Mzzls

Comment

Working...
                            X