Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get people to reply to your messages.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get people to reply to your messages.

Are you depressed, shocked, angry and confused because people aren't replying to your messages?
    I can help. Basically, you need to make it sound like an ad. Your message should be written using the following format.

1. State your product number. (Your birth year, and the abbreviation of the country you were born in, then your gender which is either male or female).

"hello, I am 1989NK-M"

2. State your job and your annual income

"I am a milkmaid and my annual income is $500,000.00"

3. Describe the condition of your body using one of the terms below.

New in box, new with minor defects, slightly used, pre-owned, refurbished, damaged, or some parts not working.

4. Include a reason why they should reply.

"I can help you obtain Canadian citizenship" or "I can get you a green card for the U.S."

5. Include a picture.

6. Explain the return policy.

lifetime warranty, return within 10 business days, 30 days free trial, or all sales final.

7. Your dimensions.

This is self-explanatory.

8. Add a few words to make people use their imagination.

Dick or boobs pick may also work.
    you are welcome !

Comment

A few months ago, i tried to start conversation with a few people. I didn't know why they don't reply. Now i don't know too, but i don't have the problem with people, who don't reply. I found one simple way, i don't write to no one firtst.
      Last edited by ursusarctos; 05-13-2017, 04:00 PM.

Comment

I think people reply to NiceCaveman because they think he's made of money as he rolls through the land doing Geico commercials, hopefully avoiding the jealous gecko.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
          you are welcome !

Dick and boob picks will get deleted and probably your account also.

Comment

... Here goes nothing.

Comment

Nothing is not shocking anymore.

Comment

Lol its good to be back I kinda missed this place a place where real people are present with real personalities well personallly I am a bit Prevert so boobs and body size for me but real friends don't make trophies they win people

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                  you are welcome !

Not for obese people. I tried to upload a nude pic, but it said 'the size is not supported'.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaminguera View Post

Not for obese people. I tried to upload a nude pic, but it said 'the size is not supported'.
                    Interestingly I can't get what is normal size according to interpals because when I tried to upload one , it said "too much built, unrealistic photos get rejected".

Comment

Originally posted by greenbull-kills View Post

Interestingly I can't get what is normal size according to interpals because when I tried to upload one , it said "too much built, unrealistic photos get rejected".
                      Yeah, that's weird. Send one to me on my e-mail and I will see how unrealistic it is.

Comment

Yeah, that's weird. Send one to me on my e-mail and I will see how unrealistic it is.
                        But I thought you know all my secrets already (Afterall, we were getting married once till this US green card didn't corrupt my brain).

Comment

But I thought you know all my secrets already (Afterall, we were getting married once till this US green card didn't corrupt my brain).
                          There is always a room for another secret. Resist this green card craze! I know it's hard, but think of the positive side, like, you won't get obese (like I am now) if you stay in India.

Comment

There is always a room for another secret. Resist this green card craze! I know it's hard, but think of the positive side, like, you won't get obese (like I am now) if you stay in India.
                            But how can I leave my dream. This is what I've lived for whole my life. I used to propose every woman from 1st world country so that I can earn the green card and have her money, but after I've succeeded in my intentions finally, you're telling me to resist it. How can you act like a jealous ex? Show your love. Think about me too. You've ensured a wealthy future already (though you're so obese now that you look like a one-horned rhinoceros).

Comment

But how can I leave my dream. This is what I've lived for whole my life. I used to propose every woman from 1st world country so that I can earn the green card and have her money, but after I've succeeded in my intentions finally, you're telling me to resist it. How can you act like a jealous ex? Show your love. Think about me too.
                              Erhh, ok, ok, don't get mad bro. I am just envious. You are preparing your documents to your coming 1st world life and here I am, keep gaining weight every second.

You've ensured a wealthy future already (though you're so obese now that you look like a one-horned rhinoceros).
                              I prefer to be called Big Mac (I smell that awesome too!)

Comment

Working...
                              X