Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life

simple question :
    ​if you have the chance to change one thing in your life ,what would it be ?

I'd like to have superpower abilities.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by at96 View Post
        simple question :
        ​if you have the chance to change one thing in your life ,what would it be ?
        Change my health to positive.
        Papier Love Story
        Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
        [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

My appearance maybe?

Comment

I love my life the way it is .Its a good life and I am at peace here.Hey ricemonster your big time fan is back I pike your initiative posts

Comment

If it was only possible to stop the time for a while or get back to being younger at least once in a lifetime that would be cool. I'd change this - would get back to my twenties but would be my age in my mind lol.

Comment

I would've taken the blue pill.

Comment

I do have some regrets. I guess I would have put in more time actually connecting to people rather than just being by myself. You do get to learn a lot from people. Besides, listening to people tell you about themselves and their stories is awesome.

Comment

interesting answers indeed ! if i had the chance to change something in my life it will be spending more time with my little sister before she passes away ! i don't want money or anything else ,i just wanna see her cz i really miss her /
                    RIP Rima !

Comment

Working...
                    X