Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world and crime

2 questions :
    Do you think we are living in some sort of a Matrix ?
    Do you think there is a crime that can be described as totally perfect ?

1. No. The world is real.

2. No. Crime - by its very nature - is evil. Evil cannot be perfect by its very nature because perfection is good.

Comment

The universe is mathematical and hierarchical, therefore it is completely within the boundaries of possibility that we are currently living in "some sort of a matrix." Now, the nature of this matrix may be up to argument, but it is a separate discussion. Crime is a human convention and therefore all crimes, by their very nature are empirically imperfect. Only the idea of a perfect crime may exist.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
        1. No. The world is real.
        Prove it.

2. No. Crime - by its very nature - is evil. Evil cannot be perfect by its very nature because perfection is good.

What about this guy?

He doesn't look evil to me. I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamind01 View Post
          Prove it.

What about this guy?

He doesn't look evil to me. I'm just saying.
          If you need proof that the world is real, climb to the roof of the building you are now in and jump off. The proof you seek will hit you quickly enough.

People who believe in Hollywood probably have trouble accepting the world for what it is.

Comment

...he still believes in some kind of "rays of hope...apparently the pentagon irradiates of the yankees brains and this time the dose was more than usual
            Last edited by TIKHON_OPALSKY; 05-16-2017, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by at96 View Post
              No
              by perfect do you mean without flaws/successful/with no punishment? Yes, lots of them.

Comment

1. Maybe, some reseachers have proposed such an idea.

2. In sense of perpetrator getting away with his crime, it could be possible.
                As for the higher law, no. Every act bears the consequence, so sooner or later, the criminals will pay for their deeds.

Comment

Kya ? Yes you are in matrix and there is a conspiracy against you

Comment

If you need proof that the world is real, climb to the roof of the building you are now in and jump off. The proof you seek will hit you quickly enough.
                    That wouldn't prove anything. Assuming we are relating this topic to the movie,"Matrix" everything you see, touch, smell, hear, and taste are fabricated by the matrix. Therefore, if I were to jump off the tallest building around, the matrix would simply be telling me to get ready for pain and if I live extensive mental and physical therapy.
                    People who believe in Hollywood probably have trouble accepting the world for what it is.
                    As for all crimes being evil, that's just horse hockey. A guy breaks into my house with all intentions of robbing and or killing me and my entire family. I shoot him in the arm disabling him but not killing him, whether it's a gun that's already in the house or I take his gun, I go to prison for felonious possession of a firearm. Would you consider my actions evil. Also, to add to the meaning behind the Robin Hood pic. there are some people who do exactly what he does. Criminals yes, evil no.

Originally posted by TIKHON_OPALSKY View Post
                    ...he still believes in some kind of "rays of hope...apparently the pentagon irradiates of the yankees brains and this time the dose was more than usual
                    Well well well. If it isn't my old pal ED. I'd love to stay and chat but I'm running late for my appointment at the Pentagon. We wouldn't want me losing hope no would we!?

Comment

Originally posted by Phdintho1
                      There is no any higher law) That's just some sort of wishful thinking in mass consciousness.

It is called karma, which is one of the fundamental laws of this Universe. No every person accept it though. It works whether we believe it or not.

Comment

​yeah i think we can call some crimes as ' good work' , are all robbers same or not? some of them doing that for living one more day.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdintho1
                          There is no karma. No scientific proofs for it. That's just imaginary crap.

Metaphysical issues can hardly be proved by exact science.
                          I would not call it imaginary crap. Some people have ability of remebering their past lives knowing some details that can be confirmed from independent sources. Especially children are outstanding in this regard. And then there are out-of-body experiences..
                          Those things are neither church invention or figments of people's imagination. Ancient civilizations, our ancestors (Atlantis, Sumer, Egyt, etc.) knew this long ago. They assembled their knowledge for us long before first organised church was established.

Comment

2 questions :

Nope(a created ratrace,yes)

And getting away with it!?

Mzzls

Comment

2 questions :

hmm... Assumed we live in one, we aren't able to recognize the matrix as such one, because we are a part of it. As contrary to matrix theory is the chaotic universe around us, the world as well as the humanity is a ridiculous small amount of baryonic matter in it. It's a little bit difficult to understand for human mind, because of huge mass, distances and complexity of the universe.

As far as we don't have a chance to leave the universe nor the matrix alive to see it from outside, we must accept the one or other thing as our reality.

Nothing is perfect. Perfection is an unachievable goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X