world and crime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phdintho1
    Metaphysics is nothing but bullshit and most harmful delusion ever.

This is lame. There are just rumors, newspapers headlines, etc. There is no any reliable research with representative sample that would confirm it. Given the amount of people any details overlap can be explained by simple coincidence.

usually due to brain damage and the like

these are exactly figments of people's imagination)

>Atlantis
    This is where I stopped reading....

We apparently do not agree on this matter, but it is entirely ok. For me (not only) there is much more about the reality than this 3D dimension.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamind01 View Post

As for all crimes being evil, that's just horse hockey. A guy breaks into my house with all intentions of robbing and or killing me and my entire family. I shoot him in the arm disabling him but not killing him, whether it's a gun that's already in the house or I take his gun, I go to prison for felonious possession of a firearm. Would you consider my actions evil. Also, to add to the meaning behind the Robin Hood pic. there are some people who do exactly what he does. Criminals yes, evil no.

Self defense is not considered to be a crime and there are legal ways to possess a firearm. You cannot be called a criminal for protecting yourself. Yet intentional crimes are evil. There can be very few exceptions though but we're talking about things in general I guess.

I have no idea why some grown up people believe in some matrix or whatever delusional theories about the world but I personally agree with Roger whose sanity says the world is real and that crimes are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Self defense is not considered to be a crime and there are legal ways to possess a firearm. You cannot be called a criminal for protecting yourself. Yet intentional crimes are evil. There can be very few exceptions though but we're talking about things in general I guess.
        There is no legal way for a convicted felon to own a firearm without an expungement or an unconditional pardon. The pardon is almost impossible to achieve, the expungement not so much but there are struct criteria which must be met. I have one more year and I will no longer be a "criminal.: Yeah me!!!

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

I have no idea why some grown up people believe in some matrix or whatever delusional theories about the world but I personally agree with Roger whose sanity says the world is real and that crimes are evil.

Don't get me wrong. I never said I believe the world is as the movie. I believe the world is what it is and we do with it what we can. However, the theory, or story line it you will, suggests no possible way to prove it. Without taking the red pill of course.

And once again I'm out of time. Cheers.

Comment

1) the world is real and guess what ? it is a miserable place ,simply life is a beautiful lie !
          ​2) A crime is never perfect , there is always a clue ! it is a human thing so it will never reach the ultimate perfection !

Comment

Originally posted by Megamind01 View Post
            Well well well. If it isn't my old pal ED. I'd love to stay and chat but I'm running late for my appointment at the Pentagon. We wouldn't want me losing hope no would we!?
            Tambov's wolf is your pal

Comment

Working...
            X