When the honesty is so expensive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the honesty is so expensive

I never thought hardly when people do lies to me or they said honest because i am not perfect also...
    But today when i am sitting down on my chair in front of my laptop, i am thinking about that..thinking about some excuses that either people or I said and it could be lies or honesty..
    When you are finding that people lied to you..what will you do? The fact we do lies to other people also (not perfect)
    Do you do self introspection to yourself?

i share every info about me at chat sites and people react me like i'm very weird yes honesty is too expensive !

Comment

hi how are you? are you open to chatting english with an intellectual man who has a wide area of interest from art to philosophy so we can be pen pals if you interested my profile photo has info...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFacedGenius View Post
        i share every info about me at chat sites and people react me like i'm very weird yes honesty is too expensive !
        People called me fake also when i said honesty..people love lies..so should we become a perfect liar?

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFacedGenius View Post
          hi how are you? are you open to chatting english with an intellectual man who has a wide area of interest from art to philosophy so we can be pen pals if you interested my profile photo has info...
          I dont see it is weird..the problem is a few people are interested in art to philosophy..those subjects are boring..

Comment

This thread is kinda.... weird. I didn't understand. Maybe it's because it's becoming too hot these days. So, here is the picture of the cat playing with a finger.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
              I never thought hardly when people do lies to me or they said honest because i am not perfect also...
              But today when i am sitting down on my chair in front of my laptop, i am thinking about that..thinking about some excuses that either people or I said and it could be lies or honesty..
              When you are finding that people lied to you..what will you do? The fact we do lies to other people also (not perfect)
              Uh what?
              I lie all the times but never feel bad about it :x

Comment

That depends from circumstance of a lie. When i play with friends poker is deceiving others player a goal of this game. At the end of the spectrum are pathological liars, those people are human trash in my eyes.
                I do rarely confront a liar with his lie, i just wait some time till some next unnecessary lies come and I don't let those people approach me anymore. I have no motivation to spend my time with individuals who aren't able to understand that despite my friendly and interested attitude towards them, are most people indifferent for me, as well as their lies. They lie quasi not on me but on them selves.
                Of course, there is always a consideration in my mind if a lie was necessary or not from the other person's point of view.
                In job or business is the situation different. It's better there to be skeptical, but with friends and acquaintances lets too much skepticism appear you too distanced.

Comment

Everybody lies )

Comment

Originally posted by Satriani View Post

Uh what?
                    Hehehehe...you are like the youngest in my family...
                    In this case, sometime we dont deserve getting lies even people lies in everything...have you ever felt like this?

Comment

I don't understand why being honest is almost always placed against/in opposition to being lying, I personally dont need to lie to be dishonest.

Originally posted by Satriani View Post
                      But, look at yourself, you are evil, you smell evil, and you live with cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                        I don't understand why being honest is almost always placed against/in opposition to being lying, I personally dont need to lie to be dishonest.
                        what is the things against the honest called except lie?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                          But, look at yourself, you are evil, you smell evil, and you live with cats.
                          Except the facts that my cats own me, all those things above are what I call lies :x

Comment

People called me fake also when i said honesty..people love lies..so should we become a perfect liar?
                            well, if you spoke about let us say that you live in a palace, that you have been stalked by a movie star, your dad owns a yacht, you have a house way too huge for yourself and your family then people might call you fake I'm not saying you did it but people who did it on here were called fake. For a very good reason because...they're fake People don't like such type of lies and they're not easily fooled by fakers.

Another thing is, someone might not like your being straightforward. We all lie from time to time though. I don't care about small lies which do not twist much of reality, for example I can easily lie to someone I do not wish to help that I am busy, blah blah and I don't care about telling a lie. But some lies are gross and cannot be tolerated, especially if they come from close people.

I do not think we should always tell the truth - we should feel when and where to skip telling the truth and when not. I dont understand creating fake stories about oneself or cheating on the beloved but I understand people who prefer not to tell the truth to colleagues, bosses, etc...Better find some euphemism when a colleague with a nasty new hairdo asks for an opinion than to sound harsh telling the truth I guess. I don't care about colleagues much but if let's say my sister asked me for my honest opinion, I'd tell her because I love her, care for her and her looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post

well, if you spoke about let us say that you live in a palace, that you have been stalked by a movie star, your dad owns a yacht, you have a house way too huge for yourself and your family then people might call you fake I'm not saying you did it but people who did it on here were called fake. For a very good reason because...they're fake People don't like such type of lies and they're not easily fooled by fakers.

Another thing is, someone might not like your being straightforward. We all lie from time to time though. I don't care about small lies which do not twist much of reality, for example I can easily lie to someone I do not wish to help that I am busy, blah blah and I don't care about telling a lie. But some lies are gross and cannot be tolerated, especially if they come from close people.

I do not think we should always tell the truth - we should feel when and where to skip telling the truth and when not. I dont understand creating fake stories about oneself or cheating on the beloved but I understand people who prefer not to tell the truth to colleagues, bosses, etc...Better find some euphemism when a colleague with a nasty new hairdo asks for an opinion than to sound harsh telling the truth I guess. I don't care about colleagues much but if let's say my sister asked me for my honest opinion, I'd tell her because I love her, care for her and her looks.
                              When i said i have good life..it is true..i have it since i was 12 even my family was bankrupt, i still have it from libyan family..but i ever felt starved also when i was kid..in javanese culture, there are words "urip sawang sinawang, ketoke urip kepenak, jebule ono susahe"..it means not all people who have a good life feel happy inside..hehehhehe..back to discussion..
                              Yes i agree with you etsia..small lies we can tolerate ..but big lies not easy to be tolerated when it came from close people or family and happen many times..
                              Sometime i thought that if i was a man, it would be easy when i can think everything mostly with my brain..but i am a woman who also use her heart ..it was not easy..feel dilemma..hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X