Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do women (almost all)doesn't take any interest to chat with men? ? Really, I couldn't trace out the mentality of women over the world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're too nice, Alice! I would have liked to see the name of the Loser who wrote those messages.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

CRAP! I clicked on your link and was brought to your profile. I never visit people's profile, NEVER!

I wish you had warned me...

PS: if you want to avoid those idiotic messages, change your photo to one of an obese lady with a cigarette dangling from her mouth, and change your location to Lesotho.
      Hahaha, i saw her collection too.

This is why i don't write and rarely answer chats on this site, because those jerks are too limited to write a message to a girl in the same extent as to go further as two sentences with a male interlocutors without being damasked as a limited shitlord as well.

Comment

Yes I got such messages also! I had to search a bit. As I blocked certain countries now I don't get them so often as I used to. Mostly it is just "Hi, do you have skype?" or "Hi, you're beautiful". I just don't respond to it otherwise it would just really quickly go to that level. But just a few I found in my messages (I don't read, I just took a look in it for the sake of seeing what is there):

Ah Josephine my darling. *pats knee* come and sit down you pretty little thing....
        have you ever talked dirty ???
        without reading your profile , i know you , you were horrible to me first time i messaged you !!!
        hurtful...
        i hope you changed little ......
        salut Josephine moi c ***, lolie tof, ton profil me plait, alor je suis la pour descuter avec toi a propo d'une relation sérieuse entre nous
        wow sexy
        what your boobs size :P
        Can I be your boytoy? I’ll remember your birthdays and write love letters to you everyday!
        OP, this is why women on here have no interest in chatting, I guess.

(Btw, the worst ones I received got removed I guess).
        Last edited by LadyJosh; 07-17-2017, 04:54 PM.
        La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

PS: if you want to avoid those idiotic messages, change your photo to one of an obese lady with a cigarette dangling from her mouth, and change your location to Lesotho.
          I had picture of cat and all kinds of other pictures and nothing else and i got the same messages (though less in quantity). Moreover i have seen similar album at the profile of germal guy and HE got messages like "hey beautiful", I guess because he had long hair..... though it was the only feminine feature about him. Nothing stops silly creatures here
          PS i need to refresh my collection from time to time
          People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJosh View Post
            Ah Josephine my darling. *pats knee* come and sit down you pretty little thing....
            lmao @ that bozo failing hard at tryna be hot and lowkey dominating with that daddy roleplay shit going on but we all know he don't dare to say shit in real life and faps in his grandma's basement

Comment

hmmm strange i don't have same problem.

Comment

Ladies, if bozos ever dare say shit like this to you, say shit back and bingo - their balls will disappear in a millisecond as they scurry the fk away. Show them who's the mfkin boss.

ps: dude got scarred for life and fled back to the bushes of Interpals. Beware.

Comment

Liberal guys should start conversation with this quote. It works!!

I guess interpals has taken the responsibility of mass women empowerment.
                  Last edited by RoyofSupratik; 07-17-2017, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post

Ladies, if bozos ever dare say shit like this to you, say shit back and bingo - their balls will disappear in a millisecond as they scurry the fk away. Show them who's the mfkin boss.

ps: dude got scarred for life and fled back to the bushes of Interpals. Beware.
                    Ah...thanks for not hiding that Sack o' Crap's name. You're one tough lady!

Get rid of the Chinadoll! Bring back the Doggie!

Comment

I agree to talk, if you don't ask me for photos, skype and etc...
                      But most of the men are asking for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Richa_ View Post

lmao @ that bozo failing hard at tryna be hot and lowkey dominating with that daddy roleplay shit going on but we all know he don't dare to say shit in real life and faps in his grandma's basement
                        Haha, yeah indeed. This was one of the weirder messages I got in my four year presence on this site. Oh, I have continued searching a bit, now that we're at it:
                        FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK UFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK U
                        La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

Originally posted by astrobbynixIII View Post
                          Unfortunately if they ignored you, they missed the chance to meet Jon Snow.
                          ahahah yeap I pity them.

Comment

Any body is interested in sewing,there are such things to learn

Comment

Originally posted by nine_lives View Post

well thats why the album called "epic messages" mostly just funny stuff.
                              Do u often get such messages? I got some like that but it happens rarely, mostly they begin from cheezy compliments and i dont answer so no opportunity for them to show the worst.
                              no, not often, just from time to time.
                              I think that compliments on the site like this one are superfluous. It's ok to praise eg the level of English or something like landscape photos made in interesting way, but why the heck they feel the need to compliment personal pics, from total strangers who you never even talked to before, it always gives an ambiguous crappy feeling. Most of them have nothing to very little to say and have no idea how build up a convo, that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Al_ice View Post

no, not often, just from time to time.
                                I think that compliments on the site like this one are superfluous. It's ok to praise eg the level of English or something like landscape photos made in interesting way, but why the heck they feel the need to compliment personal pics, from total strangers who you never even talked to before, it always gives an ambiguous crappy feeling. Most of them have nothing to very little to say and have no idea how build up a convo, that's sad.
                                I can bet they are not very interested in language or culture exchange

People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.

Comment

Working...
                                X