Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which thinks are expensive and cheap in your country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • which thinks are expensive and cheap in your country?

    ı wonder,

    what thinks are expensive and cheap in other countrys?

  • #2
    gold is expensive
    McDonalds is cheap

    Comment


    • #3
      Everything is expensive, even a crappy mcdo is ._.

      Comment


      • #4
        In poland food is cheap because it has got bad quality, petrol is quite expensive.

        Comment


        • #5
          Most every day items and food is expensive here but it's generally very good quality. Our taxes are also notoriously high but it actually works in our favor because it allows for everything to be maintained and people to be taken care of, there are very few if any homeless or extremely poor people (or where, before the mass immigration -_-).

          Maybe electronics are cheap here, I hear horror stories about the prices in some other countries - I haven't compared but here it's usually very affordable.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
            Everything is expensive, even a crappy mcdo is ._.
            Not really, from my perspective, wine and cheese are cheap in France. Inexpensive and of good quality, and with lots of variety. If I lived in France l would be a wino. All my SDF* friends and I would get together under a bridge and have wine and cheese parties.



            *SDF: homeless person
            Last edited by RogerCarmel; 07-09-2017, 02:04 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

              Not really, from my perspective, wine and cheese are cheap in France. Inexpensive and of good quality, and with lots of variety. If I lived in France l would be a wino. All my SDF* friends and I would get together under a bridge and have wine and cheese parties.



              *SDF: homeless person
              Ahah, sure you could make some parties with your SDF friends

              Well, you still can get good products for a reasonable price if you buy them directly to the producers, there are always some ways to get not too expensive but good things.

              Sinon, généralement, les Français sont prêts à acheter de la merde en barre à des prix exorbitants. Les Européens (de l'ouest) en général en fait... Petite anecdote rigolote d'ailleurs : Quand je jouais sur Tera, y avait des mecs prêts à payer plus de 200 voire même 500 balles pour 1 costume pour leur personnage

              Comment


              • #8
                Cheap thinking is definitely cheap. Not sure which thinking is expensive though. As long as one thinks, honestly who gives a toot?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                  Ahah, sure you could make some parties with your SDF friends

                  Well, you still can get good products for a reasonable price if you buy them directly to the producers, there are always some ways to get not too expensive but good things.
                  I found fruit and vegetables were priced similarly in France as in Canada. Fuel for cars is more expensive but distances between towns are shorter so it evens out in the end. MacDonalds in France is about 1.5 times the price for the same meal in Canada. Hotels are about the same price...the only thing that I found really expensive were cars...but I wasn't in the market to buy a car. An economy car in Canada is about $9000 / 6000euros cheaper than the same model in France. I guess you guys pay more in hidden taxes.
                  Sinon, généralement, les Français sont prêts à acheter de la merde en barre à des prix exorbitants. Les Européens (de l'ouest) en général en fait... Petite anecdote rigolote d'ailleurs : Quand je jouais sur Tera, y avait des mecs prêts à payer plus de 200 voire même 500 balles pour 1 costume pour leur personnage
                  Tu sais, des fous il y en a partout, pas seulement en France!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Human life is pretty cheap

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      expensive and overrated
                      http://www.cinemadoor.com/images/tum...odpvo15001.gif

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                        I found fruit and vegetables were priced similarly in France as in Canada. Fuel for cars is more expensive but distances between towns are shorter so it evens out in the end. MacDonalds in France is about 1.5 times the price for the same meal in Canada. Hotels are about the same price...the only thing that I found really expensive were cars...but I wasn't in the market to buy a car. An economy car in Canada is about $9000 / 6000euros cheaper than the same model in France. I guess you guys pay more in hidden taxes.
                        Well, it's only my impression and I guess it depend on individual, on my part, I tend to find almost everything expensive very quickly, even a baguette, lol.
                        Between Canada and France, I don't really know how different is it, I suppose the food is a little bit more expensive there though, but things like electricity/water or oil are probably more expensive in France, for the rest... I guess it's "kif-kif".
                        Else, as I said, it's always possible to find what we want for a reasonable price, just have to be a little bit patient and/or not that greedy to make decent choices.
                        Et comme Karadoc dirait : "Parce que d'un point de vue santé publique, il vaut mieux bouffer ça une fois par mois que de la merde tous les jours. Je vais vous dire, à ce niveau là, c'est plus de la gastronomie, c'est de l'érotisme."


                        Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        Tu sais, des fous il y en a partout, pas seulement en France!

                        Ils ont une tendance agaçante à proliférer comme des cafards quand même, uhuh.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Clothes are expensive, beer is cheap.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Faraniel View Post
                            Clothes are expensive, beer is cheap.
                            And in what country is beer cheap and expensive clothes?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sun-of-a-beach View Post
                              gold is expensive
                              McDonalds is cheap
                              Do you like eating McDonald's food?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X