Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story as a victim of criminal acts

Hello,

Here is my story as a victim of criminal acts.

I was victim of physical and psychological mistreatment by my father during my childhood.
    I was victim of psychological mistreatment by one of my brother during my childhood.

I was victim of parental alienation by my father during my childhood.

Most of my family rejected me when they knew I was gay.
    My mother kicked me out of his house during the night of 2016 christmas because I am gay and because of the age difference between me and my boyfriend Albert (I am 23 years old and Albert was 60 years old).
    My mother's boyfriend had been homophobic with me during the night of 2016 christmas.

I was victim of bullying at school during my childhood and my adolescence.

I was also victim of 5 sexual assaults (one of them happened during the night of 2016 christmas).

I was victim 2 times of threats and one time of dead threats.

I was victim one time of a physical assault.

Finally, I was victim of mistrreatment in psychiatry, I was victim of psychiatric abuses and psychiatry is one of the things that destroyed me in my life.

My boyfriend Albert died on december 23, 2016.
    He is the best person that I knew in my life and he is the person who has made the most for me in my life.

Thank you very much.

Most of the things you said aren't "criminal acts", so, I legitimely wonder what do you mean by "physical and psychological mistreatment", "sexual assaults", "threats" and "physical assault". Same for psychiatric "mistreatment".

Are you kidding or just fragile ?

Edit :
    Ok I've seen his video :
    - He got spanked and his father forced him to finish his dish...
    - His brother turned off the light because the OP was afraid of the dark, lol.
    - Alienation is about "I give you some candies if you said good things about me"
    - Mockeries at school
    - Sexual assault are suspicious considering all the rest but :
    1. had to give a bj, not more detals except the place (approximately) and "during my childhood".
    2. 2013 => "the person gae me, no, forced me indirectly/manipulated me to make me feel bad to force me to get a massage and get cuddles on my genital parts"
    3. Still 2013 => he touched me, he take adantage of my vulnerability (which ones ? dunno...) very blurry again
    4. 2015 => "before I met my bf, in fact it was more sexual harassment..." - "this night I slept in his house and during the night he tried once or twice to touch me"
    5. ???
    - Threats : nothing ...
    - Dead threat : ?...
    - Mistreatments in psychiatry : My doctor told me to take my medicine.

"It's because of the medicine if I have beaten my bf, the real guilty are my agressors"

Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 07-10-2017, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Hola :
      :dd <3

Comment

My partner banned me to give any comments about criminal victims here
        ..sealed my lips...

Comment

Thank you for sharing this very interesting story....

Comment

My boss and my wife f*** me every day. Only Jesus loves me as I am.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-10-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Is there anyone who hasn't abused you?.....

Comment

I have been a victim of being a superman.

Comment

I forgot, but I have, maybe, a friend for you charite77. Enjoy her song

For those who already say "oh fuck you with your french" ==> youtube ==> subtitles

Comment

Comment

Hmm, I don't think this forums is the right place to discuss these kind of things, to be honest. I don't think you'd get the replies you're hoping for. Maybe you should try therapy instead, as it seems you have been through some trauma. And distance yourself from your family and look for supporting friends instead.
                      La tête en bas et les pieds en l'air ! Oh lÃ* lÃ* !

Comment

You are 23 years old and wondering why your mother threw you out? I was beaten daily by my alcoholic father and kicked out at 15 years old, and all that has made me nothing but stronger. You have literally nothing to whine about you millenial crybaby, go get a job and stop leeching off your parents.

Comment

SERIOUSLY, this is what you have? I am a victim boohooohooo cry me a river. Sorry but you have a choice you're a victim you'll always be a victim, or you're a survivor and you overcome.

Example doctors told my mother I was a cripple so I wore leg braces until I was seven
                          VICTIMHOOD STATUS SURVIVORHOOD STATUS

1. I was a VICTIM of malpractice OR 1. I overcame the damage and danced ballet, Tap, Jazz and took Gymnastics and track
                          2. My parents spanked me and made me a victim of psychological abuse. OR 2. I knew exactly what rules I violated and I received discipline equal to the crime and I did not commit that offense again like running out into the street
                          3. I was miserable because daddy was in the Army and we moved a lot OR 3. I learned coping skills because my daddy was in the Army and I learned to accept friendships regardless of skin color, parents' rank on base, gender, or religious faith.
                          4. I was a victim of date rape for my first boyfriend OR 4. I dealt with my emotions effectively realizing that while he took something from me, the fault was his own. Not every male is like this. This will not shape future relationships like it has others because in the end life is only 80 years on earth 90 if you're lucky why live in the past when you can't change the past and nothing in you do in the future will fix or change the past?

I could add much more to the list, but I live under the ideas of column 2. If you are told to play up your victimhood status then you are being held back, held down and further abused by those around you that use your victimhood to enslave you. I do not feel sorry for you. You can either grow up and learn to be a survivor or you can wally in the mud of your own self pity and eat the crap that is handed to you by your enslavers that tell you you have to think like a victim. I was in basic training with some girls like you and I told one it's better to leave and wash out then to continue the charade you're only going to bring down the rest of your unit. That was before the US Army became a big social experiment. Point is that you only bring others down to your level and then you're part of the herd that bleats and whines and cries because of all the injustice done to you. Then you try to force the rest of us survivors into laws and pretend rights that allow you to maintain victimhood status and justify the whining and bleating while trying to bring us down to the mud pit. Well this might sound cold, but you'll have to play the pity party with someone else. Be a survivor not a victim.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                            My boss and my wife f*** me every day. Only Jesus loves me as I am.

Even Jesus doesn't love me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoked View Post
                              You are 23 years old and wondering why your mother threw you out? I was beaten daily by my alcoholic father and kicked out at 15 years old, and all that has made me nothing but stronger. You have literally nothing to whine about you millenial crybaby, go get a job and stop leeching off your parents.
                              You were kicked out at when you were 15 years old? You are so lucky. I was only 15 months old.

Comment

Working...
                              X