Your biggest hope for 2018?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your biggest hope for 2018?

As we approach the new year, what do you want to see happen in 2018? It can be completely reasonable or fantasy. I am just curious as to how you think. I will answer my own question in a few days.

That the Cheeto In Chief doesn't get us bombed.

Comment

I hope we can start to move towards a more peaceful world, and end some of the crazy news we have been seeing

Comment

I hope that the re-development and upgrading promised on last New Years Day actually begins to happen,----- Well, You did say it could be complete fantasy!

Comment

I hope that I get a little better this year .

Comment

Peace in the world, to have a good health an it would also be good to see some new discoveries from various fields.

Comment

Getting hit by a thunder, fall in a very deep hole and fight the Balrog, and watch the world of human burning.

Comment

Same as my wish for this year: to move somewhere far and start fresh. Go back to school again, be healthy and happy, etc. Hell knows if I can ever make that comes true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
                  Same as my wish for this year: to move somewhere far and start fresh. Go back to school again, be healthy and happy, etc. Hell knows if I can ever make that comes true or not.
                  Meh, I'm sure you can make it true, Luna.

Comment

end slavery in the middle east , kill Sophie the robot and hope we don't get replaced by robots in the future.

Comment

I hope in 2018 I have girlfriend haha

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBull
                        I had seriously thought of ending my life before seeing the dawn of new year, but found myself too weak to commit suicide at the moment.So, I hope that I don't have thoughts like that in 2018 and, hopefully I can become a more friendly,social person than I previously was.
                        You can do greenbull

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBull
                          I had seriously thought of ending my life before seeing the dawn of new year, but found myself too weak to commit suicide at the moment.So, I hope that I don't have thoughts like that in 2018 and, hopefully I can become a more friendly,social person than I previously was.
                          You always have a second chance to life.Problems are temporary so keep your head up bro.

Comment

I hope Yellowstone fuck up uso

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                              Meh, I'm sure you can make it true, Luna.

I am honestly afraid to be optimistic at this point, but thanks, French! ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X