No announcement yet.

Your biggest hope for 2018?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, it's been two weeks into the new year. Are you reaching out to make those hopes come true? I hope you are. I wish nothing but the best for you.

Comment

I hope that in 2018 all children will be safe and peaceful because world is being more dangerous day after day and this is terrible .

Comment

Hope to live with a peace of mind, to evolve. To solve some certain problems, to travel, to be on good terms with my close people.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
          Ok, it's been two weeks into the new year. Are you reaching out to make those hopes come true?
          Yes, I've changed some attitudes of mine towards certain things concerning close people, I've decided not to make a fuss over trifle, to keep educating myself and keep working hard in order to have money to help me to see my travelling wishes come true. I also hope to remain in good health! For this I've started moving more and eating healthier, refused watching TV and all the toxic news, refused accepting negative information, etc..we cannot escape from the world and problems but attitude is what matters indeed...

Comment

Free/tax-paid healthcare and include transgender healthcare (just the basics such as therapy, hormones, and SRS), free/tax-paid college, have marijuana legalized, regulated, and taxed nation wide, legalize, and regulate sex work/prostitution, provide homes for the homeless, increase minimum wage to living wage, de-militarize our police and hold them accountable for their brutality, stricter gun laws (thorough background checks, mental health eval, safety course, and marksmanship exam to prove they know how to shoot), add sexual orientation and gender identity to the list of things that employers can't discriminate against via legislation, strengthen our EPA, get rid of fossil fuels and use a cleaner energy source........ these are some of the things I hope for, for 2018. I'm not gonna hold my breath though, these things will never happen under Trump's presidency.

As far as my personal goals for 2018..... move in with my boyfriend, pursue a career in nursing, get a gym membership, diet, exercise, and drop down to a 28% BMI (right now, it's 47%).

Comment

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and dreams. I hope they all come to be (unless they conflict with mine ).

Comment

Love, success the usual stuff. I'm a heavy logical person, but finding a girl that loves me and having children with her is still such a huge long term dream of mine (but I'm not very good approaching women). Guess my other goals/dreams are becoming a novelist, eventually, and someday, compose and orchestrate a music composition I can be really proud of (yeah you heard right... creative writing and music composition are my most favorite things)....

I guess none of my dreams are the type that can be accomplish in a year, haha... Still, good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                X