Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What women/ girls do with men if they leave them pregnant or with kids.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What women/ girls do with men if they leave them pregnant or with kids.

Without a doubt, a child is always mom's first and precious golden child. Yes, God bless the children,

Now, where's the father? If he is not in the picture, or in your life. Let him pay if he plays...

​I have met a while ago, an 18 years old girl with 3 different kids, each from a different boyfriend. I am not here to point a finger, or judge her or anyone.

​I can write a whole book about her life, the do's and don'ts. Now, what advice would you tell this young mother or, what would you do if you were one of the fathers?

​Please don't be judgmental or point a finger, we simply want to hear and know what others may think or do, or perhaps don't play unless you want to stay.

keep wearing your pants ?

Dunno, seems the 3 first times nobody told her :x

Comment

I couldn't be one of the fathers, that's impossible

Now,
      can give only one advise, she should fucking pull herself together or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        keep wearing your pants ?

Dunno, seems the 3 first times nobody told her :x
        ​Remember, women/ girls have emotional attraction, whereas men are physical toward the opposite sex.

​keeping your pants on, its not a bad idea, only if you are strong enough with good heart to say no. When it comes to sex, the majority of men toward women/girls. we tend to think with what's between our legs instead of our brain and heart. That's why the dominos chips in life keep on falling, one man after another.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post
          I couldn't be one of the fathers, that's impossible

Now,
          can give only one advise, she should fucking pull herself together or something
          ​Again, its easy to point a finger at her, or play the blaming game. What if she was your daughter, sister, mother or anyone you love and care for? What would you do now or advice her from getting into trouble or repeat the same mistake? What about those men who took advantage of her or her situation? Why is she only at fault, or to put it as you have said, blaming her?

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​Again, its easy to point a finger at her, or play the blaming game. What if she was your daughter, sister, mother or anyone you love and care for? What would you do now or advice her from getting into trouble or repeat the same mistake? What about those men who took advantage of her or her situation? Why is she only at fault, or to put it as you have said, blaming her?
            People are considered different from animals because they are supposed to learn from their mistakes, hell even animals learn from their mistakes. I cannot imagine how someone may let guys do such thing 3 times, when one unwanted child should be comletely enough to learn.
            Maybe such girl didn't have enough attention from parents herself but to me this doesn't really explain such level of stupidity. So
            Sorry if you wished for pity or something, but I may the wrong adress.

Comment

Originally posted by jordan_rudess View Post

People are considered different from animals because they are supposed to learn from their mistakes, hell even animals learn from their mistakes. I cannot imagine how someone may let guys do such thing 3 times, when one unwanted child should be comletely enough to learn.
              Maybe such girl didn't have enough attention from parents herself but to me this doesn't really explain such level of stupidity. So
              Sorry if you wished for pity or something, but I may the wrong adress.
              ​I may not agree with you 100% but here in the USA, anyone under the age of 18 years old, is considered a minor or juvenile (Child), which means this girl was a child and did not know better. Yes, I am sure most teen age girls may not look like under age or, their physical bodies look well developed that any man desires or wants to be with her sexually in bed.

Unfortunately, I think and I believe this girl was very young and immature, she wasn't raised in a good loving family or by her real parents and the vicious cycle repeats itself. Men are the driving force behind what we can shape and teach our future kids generation. Either we can be a good example and model to our children success, or an obstacle to their future to destruction.

​Don't play with fire, unless you are getting ready to burn. Only a fool plays with fire and pay the consequences.

Comment

​Remember, women/ girls have emotional attraction, whereas men are physical toward the opposite sex.

​keeping your pants on, its not a bad idea, only if you are strong enough with good heart to say no. When it comes to sex, the majority of men toward women/girls. we tend to think with what's between our legs instead of our brain and heart. That's why the dominos chips in life keep on falling, one man after another.
                Even if this cliché was true (and we know it's not), at this point it's not being emotional/sensitive/whateveryouwant but stupid and only stupid, there is a moment where everybody is supposed to learn from his or her mistakes.

By the way, you said we shouldn't point a finger at her, but you point a finger at a complete gender... lol.

Comment

i live in a welfare society, our people have somewhat self value not to get pregnant early

Comment

Originally posted by ElinaMar View Post
                    i live in a welfare society, our people have somewhat self value not to get pregnant early
                    ​Life can be very hard, harsh and no mercy on anyone being raised without parents. I think living in poverty or people who live on welfare its tough and hard, without a doubt.

​Remember everyone is unique. You become who you are based on what you were taught, see, hear and feed your mind. A mind is a terrible thing to waste if its not guarded at young age.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Even if this cliché was true (and we know it's not), at this point it's not being emotional/sensitive/whateveryouwant but stupid and only stupid, there is a moment where everybody is supposed to learn from his or her mistakes.

By the way, you said we shouldn't point a finger at her, but you point a finger at a complete gender... lol.
                      ​Someone earlier pointed or blamed the girl for having sex with men. I tried not to point a finger at anyone, but it takes 2 to tango, right?

​I believe older men took advantage of this young girl, they probably promised to take care of her, surely they were taking care of themselves.

​I think her life would've been different if she didn't have any kids at young age. She was used, lied and dumped. How do you think those kids going to face life and society?

​Yes, it started with men and it should end up with men. MEN who cannot STAY they must PAY for their crime. They didn't just destroy her life, they destroyed these kids life too.

Comment

​Someone earlier pointed or blamed the girl for having sex with men. I tried not to point a finger at anyone, but it takes 2 to tango, right?

​I believe older men took advantage of this young girl, they probably promised to take care of her, surely they were taking care of themselves.

​I think her life would've been different if she didn't have any kids at young age. She was used, lied and dumped. How do you think those kids going to face life and society?

​Yes, it started with men and it should end up with men. MEN who cannot STAY they must PAY for their crime. They didn't just destroy her life, they destroyed these kids life too.
                        I blamed her stupidity, since it seems she will fall for the first dumbass she meet, can't use condom/ask her partner to use it, pills or even get abortion, she should keep wearing her pants, that's just something every mentally sane person would do.

I believe she just get a serious hit on her head or have been rocked too close to a wall to fall 3 times in the same "trap".

Maybe she is the one who left them, maybe not, in any case she has a part of responsability for not making provisions in advance. Punishing the men is pointless, who has the final decision about keeping a baby or not ? Not them it seems.

She destroyed her life alone, it seems she didn't get raped 3 times, she didn't agree with a man to get a baby and got abandonned after the delay of abortion or something liek that, and if it was, she would have been tricked at least 3 times! which is only the proof of how naive and irresponsible she is. She only pays for her mistakes, so yes it's "unfair", but remember something : A man who can't keep his dick in his pants has power only before making a woman pregnant, not after (morning-after pill, abortion...).

At end, if she is nto realizing her mistakes now, she is going to get 15 kids during her life, which will be way more miserable if she stay a single mom.
                        Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 01-04-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Either they didn't have sex education at the school she attended or she wasn't listening.

Comment

Now, what advice would you tell this young mother or, what would you do if you were one of the fathers?

Comment

Some more background information is necessary.
                              From which country do we speak? Is contraception there available for all? Can she get a tubectomy?
                              Is she halfways intelligent?

She needs help with three children in that age urgently!

Comment

Working...
                              X