Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What women/ girls do with men if they leave them pregnant or with kids.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
    Comment by a Moscow thief from Porsche. Do they look the Chinese? Putin's prostitutes do not know kindness and conscience.

Everyone is only a breath away and will be remembered no more. There's nothing like anyone who has a heart of gold.

Comment

Culture plays a big part in the mentality of some of these girls.

Comment

Originally posted by 7_up View Post
        Culture plays a big part in the mentality of some of these girls.
        Indeed. Most of us we may blink an eye and move on, until we are in the same predicament as this young girl, then we cry out life is not fair.
        Last edited by Easygliderpro; 06-25-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

^Speak for yourself lol, you might most people man up and get on with life and leave the self-pity party early ;-)

Comment

If the story is not fake, fathers as well as her have to take responsibility for the kids and if I was the girl's mother, I'd tell her to stop ruining her life and the lives of her kids, grow up and have safe sex in the future. To the OP I'd like to say that have no idea where you've taken this story from but if you're not one of the fathers just move on. People themselves must realize that irresponsible actions have sad consequences. A person can make some irresponsible decisions being young once but 3 times is way too much, if she continues like that there will be more unhappy kids and she will have more problems. I don't get it, absolutely don't. Some people never grow up and make mistakes in their lives believing everyone around is responsible for their actions. One of my colleagues never knew how to deal with money and she never learnt. She acted as if everyone had to help her and finally she collected some money from kids in order to buy them new activity books, that is what we do here, and guess what, she ran away with the money. When someone started pitying her, I was calm - she ruined the reputation of one of the best school we are blessed to work in, she is a thief who kept whining how hard life was and she never learnt. She even had arrogance to ask the head to get her job back...I'm glad she was shown the middle finger and now continues wiping the asses of the sick elderly in England. We usually get what we ourselves actually ask for. Love the comment above - leave the self pity party early and stop pitying those who ruin their lives with their own shitty actions.
            Last edited by Etsia; 06-26-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
              If the story is not fake, fathers as well as her have to take responsibility for the kids and if I was the girl's mother, I'd tell her to stop ruining her life and the lives of her kids, grow up and have safe sex in the future. To the OP I'd like to say that have no idea where you've taken this story from but if you're not one of the fathers just move on. People themselves must realize that irresponsible actions have sad consequences. A person can make some irresponsible decisions being young once but 3 times is way too much, if she continues like that there will be more unhappy kids and she will have more problems. I don't get it, absolutely don't. Some people never grow up and make mistakes in their lives believing everyone around is responsible for their actions. One of my colleagues never knew how to deal with money and she never learnt. She acted as if everyone had to help her and finally she collected some money from kids in order to buy them new activity books, that is what we do here, and guess what, she ran away with the money. When someone started pitying her, I was calm - she ruined the reputation of one of the best school we are blessed to work in, she is a thief who kept whining how hard life was and she never learnt. She even had arrogance to ask the head to get her job back...I'm glad she was shown the middle finger and now continues wiping the asses of the sick elderly in England. We usually get what we ourselves actually ask for. Love the comment above - leave the self pity party early and stop pitying those who ruin their lives with their own shitty actions.

Do you believe nice guys or gals finish last? If you say yes, let's just go out there and do what the world tells us to do and don't worry about tomorrow, but if you say no, what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

Do you believe nice guys or gals finish last? If you say yes, let's just go out there and do what the world tells us to do and don't worry about tomorrow, but if you say no, what's next?
                what's that supposed to mean? I personally wanted to say that each action we perform has consequences and if you being 40 do not still understand it then I have real doubts either about your maturity or the age mentioned on your profile...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                  Fathers as well as her have to take responsibility for the kids.
                  You are right
                  Last edited by Joubmah; 07-07-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

Nice guys usually finish among the first and always are better off in love and more successful in finances than those who are mean and complain about ...anything. Most of the men I know as friends are nice guys and they are all “healthy, wealthy and wise”, as the saying goes. With good marriages as well!
                    I do have one friend from my youth who is a nasty SOB; while he is also financially at ease, he’s a miserly man who has gone from one wife or girlfriend to another.

This isn’t to say that the bitter and the angry will have no success in life...not at all! But apart from some famous angry people, I don’t know any personally. As for the popular maxim, “Nice guys finish last”, that’s more a Loser’s excuse than a reflection of reality.

Comment

Women's greed is doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Nice guys usually finish among the first and always are better off in love and more successful in finances than those who are mean and complain about ...anything. Most of the men I know as friends are nice guys and they are all “healthy, wealthy and wise”, as the saying goes. With good marriages as well!
                        I do have one friend from my youth who is a nasty SOB; while he is also financially at ease, he’s a miserly man who has gone from one wife or girlfriend to another.

This isn’t to say that the bitter and the angry will have no success in life...not at all! But apart from some famous angry people, I don’t know any personally. As for the popular maxim, “Nice guys finish last”, that’s more a Loser’s excuse than a reflection of reality.

The art of relationship isn't to know when it begins and has its apogee, but to know when it's over. This isn't different in business, rejection of facts and obvious signs, holding something that has none value anymore is futile.
                        Riding of death horses etc....
                        Complaining about something that you could prevented but you didn't is probably the most ineffective way of thinking. Yes you pay alimony, yes it hurts 18 year long on your wallet, but you did your job as man and transferred your DNA. In optimistic way of thinking, the remaining time is yours without any further liabilities.
                        If you're older your kids will find the way to you because of inheritance. Here is valid again, if you have something you're somebody, otherwise you're nobody, this doesn't differ to fathers who spend their life to their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

The art of relationship isn't to know when it begins and has its apogee, but to know when it's over. This isn't different in business, rejection of facts and obvious signs, holding something that has none value anymore is futile.
                          Riding of death horses etc....
                          Complaining about something that you could prevented but you didn't is probably the most ineffective way of thinking. Yes you pay alimony, yes it hurts 18 year long on your wallet, but you did your job as man and transferred your DNA. In optimistic way of thinking, the remaining time is yours without any further liabilities.
                          If you're older your kids will find the way to you because of inheritance. Here is valid again, if you have something you're somebody, otherwise you're nobody, this doesn't differ to fathers who spend their life to their kids.
                          Well...the smartest thing I ever did was to get a vasectomy! I’ve never had to pay alimony, child care, lawyer fees. My marriage is great and keeps getting better year by year. I’ve never regretted the vasectomy either. If I had to do it over again, I would.

Comment

Well...the smartest thing I ever did was to get a vasectomy! I’ve never had to pay alimony, child care, lawyer fees. My marriage is great and keeps getting better year by year. I’ve never regretted the vasectomy either. If I had to do it over again, I would.

http://polismi.ru/images/stories/01-...21/N-A-T-O.jpg

Did you sell your Homeland?

https://otvet.imgsmail.ru/download/2...3bd39f_800.png
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-13-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

I like children, perhaps more than 3 days per week is a little bit too much for me, but I'm not obliged to something.
                              Well, vasectomy would be "smart" in populations which aren't able to sustain food and water support for their citizens. In developed world is a responsible partner that doesn't have an anus instead of mouth much better solution, than to deprive your self of important body functions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I like children, perhaps more than 3 days per week is a little bit too much for me, but I'm not obliged to something.
                                Well, vasectomy would be "smart" in populations which aren't able to sustain food and water support for their citizens. In developed world is a responsible partner that doesn't have an anus instead of mouth much better solution, than to deprive your self of important body functions.
                                Ah, you said, “I like children...” I don’t care for children so a vasectomy was the smartest thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X