Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some online users rather be fake than real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why some online users rather be fake than real?

As we all know here, some online users and in real life, there are people who are fake, pretenders, impersonators, scammers, or simply straight out liars.

​( If it sounds too good to be true, probably it is)

​Why would anyone be here playing the playing games, wasting our time and theirs?

Short answer? Usually mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by cordlessbook View Post
      Short answer? Usually mental illness.
      ​Interesting response and maybe its true. I may add, probably they are insecure about themselves toward women/girls...Some of us may not take rejection lightly or never.

Comment

Talk in forum...share the idea here then you will find real people here by time

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post
          Talk in forum...share the idea here then you will find real people here by time
          ​Agree, its worth a try. Only time will tell. Fake users don't last long, they will disappear as fast they as they appear.

Honest users are like gold quality, fake users are wood to ashes. Only the real ones survive the fire and we dump the ashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

Honest users are like gold quality, fake users are wood to ashes.
            I am member here. Sir!
            Last edited by dmitri11; 01-04-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​Agree, its worth a try. Only time will tell. Fake users don't last long, they will disappear as fast they as they appear.

Honest users are like gold quality, fake users are wood to ashes. Only the real ones survive the fire and we dump the ashes.
              Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Comment

I agreee with you

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha...
                  Business humor or milk humor? ... or black humor?

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Business humor or milk humor? ... or black humor?
                    Are you even allowed to know the real reason behind a woman's laugh?

May be this is the biggest nightmare for men too. "Why did she laughed"?

Comment

Usually they feel bad and bitter about their actual life and try to sound better.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidssss View Post
                        I agreee with you
                        ​Always use or click on bottom right corner "Quote" to respond to someone, otherwise your comment, advise or your answer may not properly be directed correctly.

​I hope you are agreeing with my comment fake users have no place to hide....lol

Comment

Originally posted by loony-moonchild View Post
                          Usually they feel bad and bitter about their actual life and try to sound better.
                          ​Wow, this is one of the best answers that I have seen here so far. I have clicked on "like" for you. Thumbs up. Great job and keep the comments coming. I do read them all.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha...
                            ​Please share your thoughts, feelings and comment here. We rather laugh with you than laughing at you....

Comment

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

Are you even allowed to know the real reason behind a woman's laugh?

May be this is the biggest nightmare for men too. "Why did she laughed"?
                              Flirting is different. Some cross, others cry ... and even laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X