Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why some online users rather be fake than real?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyofSupratik View Post

My Dearest Friend,

If you lower your nose down, you may realise that its not even about making fun of others, but its about playing games. To be worldly, we have no other purpose than to play games which primarily needs role playing. And that's how the world runs. Only by role playing. Otherwise being a 'worldly' Abrahamic will make you feel that everything else is fake(except your own deeds, which you will never realise) and at extreme cases you may call jihad against them too.
    That may sound deep, but irrelevant. All the world's a stage for that matter, and yes, it's about role playing. However, you at least need to know what your role is to function properly. Being fake and taking someone's else role is not the part of the game. But I'll repeat, your broad statement is irrelevant here. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
      That may sound deep, but irrelevant. All the world's a stage for that matter, and yes, it's about role playing. However, you at least need to know what your role is to function properly. Being fake and taking someone's else role is not the part of the game. But I'll repeat, your broad statement is irrelevant here. Just my opinion.
      When I am talking about this worldly concepts, I can never justify what is right and what is wrong over here. Many times, being fake might even cause a greater good to the world/society(off course it should worldly concept).

Comment

When I am talking about this worldly concepts, I can never justify what is right and what is wrong over here. Many times, being fake might even cause a greater good to the world/society(off course it should worldly concept).
        Women also want to promote science ...

Comment

People can pretend to be who they aren't not only online, it often happens in real life too, especially if you are an office worker of a big corporation. Sharks, liars and impersonators everywhere.
          It's easier to create an alternative life online, for someone it can be fun. The problem is when those people start to believe in what they created in their heads. I actually feel sorry for them.
          ​True and I agree, it's easier for people to create online profiles of themselves or others to pretend someone else or hide behind the mask. Most online fake users are here, or elsewhere for the wrong reasons. Some fake users are, complex, shy, unsure to face reality in life. Either to hide or learn for good use.

​Unfortunately, There are lots of people who are fake, liars, scammers....etc in real live scenarios or events that, happens every day, end up paying a heavy price once they get caught. Online fake users may get kicked out or, banned from site and they may restart again under a different name or profile.

​I am not defending, protecting or agreeing with anyone to be fake or with liars. I know real users (online or in person), never have to worry about keeping tracks of who they really are, what they had said or done in life, as long as its nothing but the truth. Unlike fake, liars, scammers...etc, users they have to worry about the holes they have dug for others, that they may not fall into their own traps. The saddest part, most of them, never learn from their mistakes and come back to do the same mistake again.

Bottom line, honesty pays off in the long run and its the best way without trap holes ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

I could give you an example that some are really believing that others believe them. However this is like seeking for an angle in a circle.
            I already had some examples on this forum

My Dearest Friend,

If you lower your nose down, you may realise that its not even about making fun of others, but its about playing games. To be worldly, we have no other purpose than to play games which primarily needs role playing. And that's how the world runs. Only by role playing. Otherwise being a 'worldly' Abrahamic will make you feel that everything else is fake(except your own deeds, which you will never realise) and at extreme cases you may call jihad against them too.
            Euké, yet some people are jsut making fun (and some other are worse), and there s a very good examples on a french forum

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​True and I agree, it's easier for people to create online profiles of themselves or others to pretend someone else or hide behind the mask. Most online fake users are here, or elsewhere for the wrong reasons. Some fake users are, complex, shy, unsure to face reality in life. Either to hide or learn for good use.
              I can tell I am friends with a user here, and I often doubt her real identity. We've been friends for years, and it all started when I joined the forum and I liked to read her posts. Later we exchanged couple of PMs and since when we text each other every now and then. The thing is, that on sites like this (forum in particular), what people have to say is more important than who they are. You can see many active users here, who don't post a single picture of themselves, or share any personal information, yet you know they are real, and you know what posts to expect, the more you participate in topics. So, yes, we all know, internet is full of liars and what not, that's why I stick on forum and don't really care if the poster is real or not.

Jeez, what a wondeful forum promotion! RRicho, did you see that? You should hire me to your PR team.

Comment

Most are fake because of all the wrong reasons.

However, there are a few around who do it for safety.

Comment

*paranoia intensifies*

Comment

I can tell I am friends with a user here, and I often doubt her real identity. We've been friends for years, and it all started when I joined the forum and I liked to read her posts. Later we exchanged couple of PMs and since when we text each other every now and then. The thing is, that on sites like this (forum in particular), what people have to say is more important than who they are. You can see many active users here, who don't post a single picture of themselves, or share any personal information, yet you know they are real, and you know what posts to expect, the more you participate in topics. So, yes, we all know, internet is full of liars and what not, that's why I stick on forum and don't really care if the poster is real or not.

Jeez, what a wondeful forum promotion! RRicho, did you see that? You should hire me to your PR team.
                    Seems a nice fresh thought of the morning.

You don't need any extra PR skills. I already imagine you as a beautiful white Slavic princess sitting in a flowery garden with a white dove in her hand. You just need to smile and blink a little more than usual.

Comment

Nicely said .... your hired, and I don't care if your fake, male, female in between or anything else, what you have said here hits the nail on the head.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Nicely said .... your hired, and I don't care if your fake, male, female in between or anything else, what you have said here hits the nail on the head.

Well, you know I've got a somewhat recent issue with faker back in December. I agree with everything Dariya said, regarding forum posters probably aren't who they claim to be and it doesn't matter that much, as what they have to say is what's important here anyway... but I draw a line when it becomes a closer friendship where you trust that person. I am an active forum poster and I make friends via PM too, so my interaction here is not all forum-based. If I suspect an acquaintance lying I probably just shrug it off, as it doesn't affect me anyway. But in closer friendships I've built, where I actually try to trust them, I'd definitely confront them if I find out they lie to me. ^^

Comment

​I say " ... because I'm honest!" My wife says "No! ... because you're a fool!"

Comment

Pedophiles trying to get to kids pretending to be one. People who have a low self-esteem. People trying to figure out their sex and orientation. This is all I know for now.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                              ​I say " ... because I'm honest!" My wife says "No! ... because you're a fool!"
                              ​How do you look at the empty glass? Half full or half empty?

Comment

Originally posted by Larissadl View Post
                                Pedophiles trying to get to kids pretending to be one. People who have a low self-esteem. People trying to figure out their sex and orientation. This is all I know for now.
                                We cannot stop all the problem in life, but we can start teaching our children, starting at home. Never trust anyone outside the family circle, in public or online.

Comment

Working...
                                X