This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators not responding??

After being contacted by a friend from on interpals on new years day about a user (removed by moderator) using my photo as his profile picture i am disgusted to find that a week later the user is still being allowed to use the site...i have contacted this user and imformed them to cease using my photo and also to say i have reported them as a fraud/scammer..
    1 week later and this user is still active and i have no response from you...Why??? What are the admins/moderators doing to prevent id fraud when it is reported to them??
    I wait for your replies and opinions
    Last edited by RRicho; 01-08-2018, 09:19 PM.

I would be honored if my photos will be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by powerorb View Post
      After being contacted by a friend from on interpals on new years day about a user (removed by moderator) using my photo as his profile picture i am disgusted to find that a week later the user is still being allowed to use the site...i have contacted this user and imformed them to cease using my photo and also to say i have reported them as a fraud/scammer..
      1 week later and this user is still active and i have no response from you...Why??? What are the admins/moderators doing to prevent id fraud when it is reported to them??
      I wait for your replies and opinions

Moderators are not permitted to give feedback on reports ..... however your report was investigated and there was no evidence if your pics being used.

Forum Rule 15 ......
      Do not post on the forums regarding issues with other members or staff. Instead use the "Report to Moderator" buttons or the contact form (
      http://www.interpals.net/feedback.php)

Comment

Working...
      X