No announcement yet.

Blocking people from a certain place ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking people from a certain place ..

Hello everyone,
    It's been a while since I last visited this website and there is something that I'm wondering about, everytime I find someone interesting to write something to I get surprised by the fact that I can't contact that person because my country is blocked or something, can someone explain to me why does people do that ?
    Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by JesuisIbrahim View Post
    Hello everyone,
    It's been a while since I last visited this website and there is something that I'm wondering about, everytime I find someone interesting to write something to I get surprised by the fact that I can't contact that person because my country is blocked or something, can someone explain to me why does people do that ?
    Thanks in advance!
    ​There could many reasons. Nevertheless, at the same time no one will know except the person who put those restrictions.

​Here's some examples and I hope it will help:

​1. You applied for a job, and the manager accepted someone else and not you.
    ​2. You saw a pretty a girl, you asked her out on a date and she said no, not interested.

​From the top examples, as you have read and you can see, the manager nor the girl, have to give you any explanation why they rejected you or not interested. Same applies to people who are not interested in certain places, people, criteria or anything else. Its their choice to accept, as to your decision to apply.

​If you have the time, and would like to check out what others may have to say and think, here's one forum under General at IP, you can check out.
    I hope I answered all your questions or at least some.

Why some online users rather be fake than real?

Comment

Ah, the same question new year. There are plenty of threads that answer this question. You could check them out.

Comment

Thank you both for your replies, I'll check that thread out.

Comment

Cuz people from blocked countries are so special especially towards our women

Comment

Anyone could have cause for complaint if a user's profile explicitly spells out that they have preconceived ideas 'that could be construed as racist.' But there would be no point getting upset about it.

Comment

Thanks Adam and Julian, I think that I get it now and it kind of makes sense because from what I just read on other threads people get a lot of "bad messages" from my country and other countries nearby so they basically don't want to take a risk of receiving other messages like that, I'll probably do the same thing if I was in their place.

Comment

Simple, media (in all of its shapes) shows mostly the wonders of "exotic" countries as the main ones in Europe, Asia, North America and others, so people delighted with what they see will always search for users living in such places. And the other countries which don't have too much propaganda become not too interesting at the point people here just block them because they consider they won't find something interesting. Just my thoughts!

Comment

Personally I feel the most comfortable talking to people from my own country. This is NOT the website to do that though.
                  I'm open to talking to people from other countries but it's a bit annoying when people consistently bring up politics and social criticism towards my country to the point I get sick of it and start to prefer my own countryfolk (and occasionally our neighboring countries) instead.

Comment

I block certain countries because I got quite a few disturbing messages from people who are from the countries I block. Of course not everyone in those countries is bad but some rotten apples ruined it for others. With disturbing messages I mean marriage proposals, requests for money where they hope for a better life etc. Well I'm not on interpals for that. And if it's one person yes I could block but there where quite a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​There could many reasons. Nevertheless, at the same time no one will know except the person who put those restrictions.

​Here's some examples and I hope it will help:

​1. You applied for a job, and the manager accepted someone else and not you.
                      ​2. You saw a pretty a girl, you asked her out on a date and she said no, not interested.

​From the top examples, as you have read and you can see, the manager nor the girl, have to give you any explanation why they rejected you or not interested. Same applies to people who are not interested in certain places, people, criteria or anything else. Its their choice to accept, as to your decision to apply.

​If you have the time, and would like to check out what others may have to say and think, here's one forum under General at IP, you can check out.
                      I hope I answered all your questions or at least some.
                      Why some online users rather be fake than real?

Because he was weak to teach the native language of Edward Snowden. "Всё, что не убивает нас, делает нас сильнее"- russian saying. otherwise: "Что русскому хорошо, то немцу смерть". I'll be glad if Russia will be blocked on the Internet. This will make the Russians stronger.
                      Last edited by dmitri11; Yesterday, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JesuisIbrahim View Post
                        Hello everyone,
                        Thanks in advance!
                        Would it be your honor?

Comment

Thank you guys for your replies, I'm sorry Dmitri but I don't get what you mean.

Comment

It`s great, that we can block any country. Of course I have blocked some muslim countries.

Comment

Originally posted by crimea1991 View Post
                              It`s great, that we can block any country. Of course I have blocked some muslim countries.
                              Commendable. You saved the Crimea from the Turkish influence.

Comment

Working...
                              X