Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your country's flag say about you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your country's flag say about you?

If you were, stopped randomly on the street by a reporter, and asked you: " I saw you are wearing your country's flag or you happen to be holding your country's flag in hand, what are the 4 positive/ suggestions aspects about yourself that you may tell the reporter?).

​Since I am here from USA, I will give out my answers that I may help those who, needs help understanding the question.

Positive:

1. Freedom of speech
    ​2. Freedom of religion
    3. Better job opportunity/ Better pay/ More money
    ​4. Carry legal weapon arm for protection ( I don't own one)

Suggestions:

1. End or abolish racism ( I am white. Racism still here toward different ethnicity and race).
    ​2. Equal pay between men and woman (I am a man and I love to see women have equal pay in the work place).

For every positive answer, give yourself 25 points, minus 25 points for every negative remarks/suggestions, total score cannot exceed 100 points.
    ​If your score is less than 50, no need to go any further but you can just cast your vote.

The questionnaire does NOT apply to dual citizenships (Pick only one), Illegals, work visa, or green card holders such as here in USA, does NOT apply to them. You must choose your legal country's citizenship where you were born.

Only legal Citizenships in, the country you reside and work, which means where you are authorized to work and live permanently.

​Remember, this is about you as a person who is, either a reflection or deflection of your country's flag. Please do NOT use any search engine such as, Google, Bing or internet service to tell us the definition of your country's flag means. We are only interested to know what does your country's flag say about you?.

Also, do NOT use vulgar language, hatreds, threats, violence toward any country/countries or person/ persons. Keep it simple and civilized.

Keep it fun, interesting but real.

I am 100% represent my country's flag.reflection.
    25.00%
    I am somewhat 75% represent my country's flag.
    0%
    I am just 50% represent my country's flag
    0%
    I am throwing the towel. No comment
    25.00%
    I wish I live on Mars or on a different planet
    50.00%

Im the best?

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by Gaatjenixaan View Post

Im the best?

Mzzls
      ​Nice flag, Your answer seems to be incomplete "
      Im the best?" you are best in what? Thank you

Comment

I find this question a bit difficult to answer. The USA is a very vast country full of many different cultures and communities that isn't represented by one belief.
        I'll try to answer your question though:
        +I take pride in my personal freedom (the ones I have at least)
        +I take pride in my tradition and culture that dates back centuries within this country
        +I enjoy carrying weapons (I keep my gun next to a vase of flowers)
        +I also enjoy the different cultures and communities within this country and our differences

-I wish the states would balkanize for by economic powers, especially western states
        -I'm not the biggest fan of how overreaching the federal government is on standardizing state policies

Comment

1. Тraditional sexual orientation
          2. Selfless devotion to Homeland

Comment

Positive:

1. Freedom of speech
            ​2. Freedom of religion
            3. Better job opportunity/ Better pay/ More money
            ​4. Carry legal weapon arm for protection ( I don't own one)

Suggestions:

1. End or abolish racism ( I am white. Racism still here toward different ethnicity and race).
            ​2. Equal pay between men and woman (I am a man and I love to see women have equal pay in the work place).

I'm also from the USA. While I would agree with the above statements, I would not say that my country's flag represents or says anything about me as an individual.

This flag, in my opinion, would more accurately represent me. Rebel to the end, hard working, loyal patriot who stands for what he believes in. Now before it goes too far, I do not believe this flag to stand for racism but for the previous statement.

Comment

Working...
            X