Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the bubble stock market about to burst ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the bubble stock market about to burst ?

Are you pessimistic or optimistic about the world stock market?
    Bubble, stock market will burst and it will be the worst ever
    12.50%
    What bubble? It's the best stock market ever
    16.67%
    Bubble, stock market? I have no idea what that means
    8.33%
    I am not worried or scared. I still hide my money under my mattress bed
    12.50%
    I am smart enough to diversify. Never put my eggs in one basket
    12.50%
    Taking my money out and run before the bubble. I must run before its too late.
    8.33%
    I am a stock broker or investing someone else money. bubble burst wont't affect me
    8.33%
    I have a trusted stock broker who manages all or some of my money.
    20.83%

Wich of the sooooooo many Bubbles?

Imo, there gonna (try to)keep running this bs.................until it really crashes(world economy/valuta)................hopefully 50/100 years,ill be death,lol.

With the hole crytpo currency,ect bla atm, we just keep creating more bubbles........................what goes up, must come down.............simple universal logic,lol.

Mzzls
    Last edited by Gaatjenixaan; 01-11-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaatjenixaan View Post
      Wich of the sooooooo many Bubbles?

Imo, there gonna (try to)keep running this bs.................until it really crashes(world economy/valuta)................hopefully 50/100 years,ill be death,lol.

With the hole crytpo currency,ect bla atm, we just keep creating more bubbles........................what goes up, must come down.............simple universal logic,lol.

Mzzls
      ​You can think and choose the stock market in your country, or the world stock market. Also, please cast your vote so, visitors and others may know where you stand and what you believe.

Comment

I think stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and money it's good to have through diversification. Theres' a downfall to every person when money owns you, your days are closely numbered.

Comment

the flawed system becomes the criminal system ... thieves, crooks, thugs ... war.
          Last edited by dmitri11; 01-28-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

When the rotten interior of the Chinese economy breaks through to the surface, all hell is going to break loose on the world's economy and markets.

Comment

The financial market is fat like a pig short before slaughtering. Many people will lose, few will win even if the shares fall on their 'natural' level. Bursting bubbles are usual cyclic event in the finance world. I'm just wondering why people fall on this bait. Nevertheless usual time from one bubble burst to another is 7-8 years and we are 2 year over the time.

If you have money you will learn that true robbers wear a tie and a suit not a ski mask.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                ... the rotten interior of the Chinese economy ...
                - it is Russia's natural resources. The Chinese government has enough money to pick up these resources. You have a gun of Uncle Sam to your head, and you say it.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 01-30-2018, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

If you have money you will learn that true robbers wear a tie and a suit not a ski mask.
                  The thief who wears a ski mask and the one who wears a suit & tie are both true robbers. One is just on a higher level.

Comment

The financial market is fat like a pig short before slaughtering. Many people will lose, few will win even if the shares fall on their 'natural' level. Bursting bubbles are usual cyclic event in the finance world. I'm just wondering why people fall on this bait. Nevertheless usual time from one bubble burst to another is 7-8 years and we are 2 year over the time.

It's all about greed and fear - and a lack of very simple critical thinking. Case to point presently is Bitcoin.

Comment

It's all about greed and fear - and a lack of very simple critical thinking. Case to point presently is Bitcoin.
                      That's like everywhere, idiots think they are something special and nobody came on their grandiose idea to make lot of money before, till they pay the price.

Comment

That's like everywhere, idiots think they are something special and nobody came on their grandiose idea to make lot of money before, till they pay the price.
                        Actually making or doing something productive is far too much work - that's all part of the greed equation.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                          - it is Russia's natural resources. The Chinese government has enough money to pick up these resources. You have a gun of Uncle Sam to your head, and you say it.
                          China is riding on the tiger's back presently:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...o-fall-in-2018

Just one slip and China's gone.

As it is, there is a massive flight of capital out of China:

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...google.com.au/

Smart people there know that you can't ride the back of the tiger forever without getting thrown off, mauled and then eaten while still alive.

Comment

China is riding on the tiger's back presently:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...o-fall-in-2018

Just one slip and China's gone.

As it is, there is a massive flight of capital out of China:

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...google.com.au/

Smart people there know that you can't ride the back of the tiger forever without getting thrown off, mauled and then eaten while still alive.
                            Why write this crap? China has everything you need, it is the productive power and resources. That's where the real money is made. Free China from the bubble (from parasites).
                            Last edited by dmitri11; 02-01-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

Why write this crap? China has everything you need, it is the productive power and resources. That's where the real money is made. Free China from the bubble (from parasites).
                              The parasites in China are the ones sitting in power turning their people into 14 hour a day work slaves.

Comment

Working...
                              X