Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?

Why are you in this site?

It's a form of socializing. Writing to people whom I'll eventually meet. An excuse to travel. And posting on the forums.

Comment

I am here because I like to meet different people and learn from them. Everyone has a part of them worth sharing. Me, I share corny humor, or deeper thoughts (bring a shovel), or just about anything. I reply to all, even the spammers, as I try to see how many messages with them I can exchange before their deserved demise.

Comment

It's fun to read people's profile. Once and a while you see something unique.

Comment

My profile was deleted on cyberfriends.com due to a breach of the agreement. But I miss Skadowma, Readley, ,,,

Last edited by dmitri11; 01-13-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

English mufugga ....
            that's why I'm here

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
              English mufugga ....
              that's why I'm here
              Nevertheless, it is now important to search for .... mother f...r?

Comment

I like the forums

And I search for people from Finland to write with, or maybe to meet (plus I'll start to learn an other language, dunno how long it takes to get good enough to write with people, but then I'll look for language partners or/and friends from these countries too).

Comment

Forums........read/vent a bit...........making a ass out of myself, fun.............lol

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
                    Nevertheless, it is now important to search for .... mother f...r?
                    The correct abbreviation for motherf....r is Mofo

Comment

I'm here to keep talking english, improving my language abilities, kinda socialize, meet new people, read new ideas, engage in conversation, learn about cultural differencies accross the world and get friends of course

Comment

lol, for fun

Comment

Working...
                        X