Why K-POP when there is much more?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why K-POP when there is much more?

So me and my friend were discussing why people listen to k-pop when there is so much more?
    I thought of posting it here. She thinks its just fun. She tells the boys are cute.
    For me, music is like a sapiosexual tool.
    Anyone care to elaborate?

Are you saying kpop is bad? I listen to kpop but I listen to different music too. Okay the boys are sometimes cute but that doesn't matter. If the song is nice no matter what language, I listen to it

Comment

I've never heard any K-pop music, Albeit and speaking from a Social aspect, It seems like teenagers are following the societal trend that appreciate and consume the fancy pictorial and animated side in a recording more than the music itself, As you said and as many other fans have led me to believe, they're favoring pretty boys with average singing skills_ if not fishy _ and i can back this with the fandom that spend a considerable surfeit of their time and energy involved with the singers' lives themselves..., To me K-pop is the tree that hides the real Korean culture from the teenagers view, Same applies to J-pop, But Japanese appear to be less obsessed with their physical appearance.

Comment

I've never heard any K-pop music :/

Comment

#realmendontlistentokpop!!!

Comment

You can talk about what I need in order to actually make the natural language. I listen an... innocents of UK music ... to grow in English. Recourse to ... can make up for the lack of J&K-mind control.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 03-12-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

K-pop groups should make a tour together with Slipknot and Cannibal Corpse, they are in same way bizarre.

Comment

100 gods +/- 1 dog

Comment

Working...
                X