Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No evevodye is bad person

Hello guys,

Today I want to talk about something bother me and make me feel sad.

I'm a man from Morocco right, so I knew that there are some people here are from my country and some of them they exploit girls or use them (not all). I think this happening in every country that around. Anyway,

So girls of other countries think that all men for example from my country are the same, have the same mentality, no please don't take it like this way. Not all men are the same there will still a honest, polite persons. Don't judge someone because he is living in a country you personally don't like some people in that country where he lives, not all people are the same, but of course girls should protect them selves from bad men, exploiters but don't block the whole country, anyway

I always talk about this topic with Moroccan guys. I respect all girls around the world, for me there is no different between Moroccan girls or other girls from other countries, I see you as a human, we are human and we must show our humanity by dealing with each other in peace and love. when I see in real life a strangers people in my country I always try to help them and explain to them something If they don't know.

What do you think about this?

You made a mistake, women don't think all the men from Morocco are piece of shit, they simply know the rate of awesome charming princes from this country and on this website is incredibly high. Another thing with a high rate from Morocco is the signifant propensity to create a topic to show how lucky they are and how much they read the forum before posting.

That being said : People blocking you won't fit you in anycase, so move on and find someone else.

Ps : Not all men are bad person, not all Asian, French, old, kids, or African people are evil either, oh... talking about Africa, Morocco is an African country. So, are you complaining about yourself too ? I'm not waiting for you to admit you are being hypocrite here, I know you won't.

This user only accepts messages from 17-28 year old female users from Europe, North America, Australia/Oceania or South America. This user does not accept messages from France.
    interpals.net/Marven09
    Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 03-10-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Just wondering now many Moroccan women block ofther Moroccans yet don't block, say, Western Europe or the US

Comment

Originally posted by Marven09 View Post
        Hello guys,

Today I want to talk about something bother me and make me feel sad.

I'm a man from Morocco right, so I knew that there are some people here are from my country and some of them they exploit girls or use them (not all). I think this happening in every country that around. Anyway,

So girls of other countries think that all men for example from my country are the same, have the same mentality, no please don't take it like this way. Not all men are the same there will still a honest, polite persons. Don't judge someone because he is living in a country you personally don't like some people in that country where he lives, not all people are the same, but of course girls should protect them selves from bad men, exploiters but don't block the whole country, anyway

I always talk about this topic with Moroccan guys. I respect all girls around the world, for me there is no different between Moroccan girls or other girls from other countries, I see you as a human, we are human and we must show our humanity by dealing with each other in peace and love. when I see in real life a strangers people in my country I always try to help them and explain to them something If they don't know.

What do you think about this?

Hello, I'm not looking for flirting or playing with random girls. I'm looking for a serious relationship that end up with marriage.

Is this possible or I'll just waste my time by looking at it from internet?

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ng-and-romance

Twat

Comment

fatbeard

And what's then? why you're re posting what I've posted?!

Comment

fatbeard

And what's then? why you're re posting what I've posted?!

Forum Rule 6 ...
            Penpal requests go in your profile, keep them off the forums otherwise the topic(s) will be deleted.

Yes you are wasting your time and the forums...... the forum is for discussion not for advertising for a relationship or a wife.

Comment

The OP exactly has the mentality he speaks against...Blocks France as if everyone in France is bad, suspect attacks the girls with 'serious' as he claims marriage proposals...and complains about such type of mentality, paradox, indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                The OP exactly has the mentality he speaks against...Blocks France as if everyone in France is bad, suspect attacks the girls with 'serious' as he claims marriage proposals...and complains about such type of mentality, paradox, indeed...
                Indeed there are many methods of expressing butthurt.... hypocrisy is usually the thread that permeates in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Indeed there are many methods of expressing butthurt.... hypocrisy is usually the thread that permeates in this regard.
                  What are you expecting? he is from Morocco
                  Last edited by Hades91; 03-12-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Of course not everyone from Morocco is like the OP, glad communication with one normal Moroccan person was renewed but the OP is exactly the type he is criticizing

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                      Of course not everyone from Morocco is like the OP, glad communication with one normal Moroccan person was renewed but the OP is exactly the type he is criticizing
                      ... under the Greeadt Bridge.
                      Last edited by dmitri11; 03-12-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

(* Hope Your 09 Kick Ass *)

Comment

I think evovodye is a horrible person, I bet s/he kicks puppies and has eyeballs for testicles
                          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

I have Morocco blocked and it precisly becasue of men like you.

Comment

Seems the OP is about as popular as a pork steak at an ISIS beheading

Comment

Working...
                              X