Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASA's LIES - THE EARTH IS FLAT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NASA's LIES - THE EARTH IS FLAT

    Do you know that earth is FLAT, and that all what NASA told you is bullshit and lies, just fake videos and CGI photoshopped images????

  • #2
    It is a bit early for this sort of sulky nonsense, ramadan starts next month :-)

    Comment


    • #3
      Did you know the sea, under Gibraltar, is made of wine ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
        Did you know the sea, under Gibraltar, is made of wine ?
        Yeah...but it's English wine.so it tastes like salt water.

        Comment


        • #5
          And what if the Earth is hollow in reality?

          Comment


          • #6
            Did you know that cameras have not been invented yet?

            Comment


            • #7
              Peadophile Muhammad was thinking that the Earth was flat and wrote about that in the Quran many many times, even though the ancient Greeks had worked out conclusively that the Earth was essentially round and had even worked out the circumference to within several percent accuracy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
                Peadophile Muhammad was thinking that the Earth was flat and wrote about that in the Quran many many times, even though the ancient Greeks had worked out conclusively that the Earth was essentially round and had even worked out the circumference to within several percent accuracy.
                It seems the Egyptians thought it was a sphere before the Greeks too, but in favor of Muhammad : It was acceptable to think the Earth was flat in his time, it was common and the Greeks got rekt some centuries before. Moreover, they did nto have internet or something to chek how spheric is the Earth (yet, a tower close to the sea and a ship is somehow enough...).
                Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 04-25-2018, 11:28 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why made god earth flat, while all other planets in our solar system and the sun are spheres?
                  I suppose it's because those four turtles which are lifting the whole firmament and the earth have easier job.
                  Isn't god a great engineer?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Actually the earth is not flat, the earth doesn't even exist. We are all living in a simulated reality called Matrix. I can help you free yourself from it. Just send me $1000 and I will send you a red pill. For a limited time only, you can get 2 red pills for the price of one, and also a free tin foil hat. If you want to contact me, just insert a fork into any electric outlet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      A drop from a splash of water takes spherical shape, not a flat disc.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                        It is a bit early for this sort of sulky nonsense, ramadan starts next month :-)
                        Draw Muhammad Day falls during Ramadan this year.

                        Muhammad + Flat Earth would be very Quranic. Muslims are after all encouraged to read the Quran more during Ramadan.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Josef70 View Post
                          And what if the Earth is hollow in reality?
                          so teh earth is a flat hollow board, finally we have the truth

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The OP must have gone too far and fell off the edge ...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RRicho View Post
                              The OP must have gone too far and fell off the edge ...
                              Yes, he is really off the planet this one...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X