Men who betray their wives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men who betray their wives

What do you think about men who have great wives and betray them with other women?

Congratulations on your first post in the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by LUDWIG_41 View Post
      What do you think about men who have great wives and betray them with other women?
      There’s no way to put all such men in the same basket as to their motives for infidelity. All that can be said is that they have betrayed a trust and have bad morality. It’s unfortunate for their wives and the women they have enticed.

Still, forgiveness and reparation is possible where there is genuine repentance.

Comment

I think these man have a great ability to make friends on the Internet.
        Last edited by dmitri11; 05-20-2018, 03:54 AM.

Comment

It's not a crime to cheat on your partner. It's weird why you'd still stick to that person if you apparently found someone better or someone more joyful. I honestly wouldn't waste a minute of my life on someone, who I stopped liking or who isn't enough for me.

I think that those men should have the courage to tell their partner that they have lost interest. Go ahead and show the World that you're a real man, who needs a woman that makes you happy. I personally wouldn't judge you, it's actually the opposite case, I'd applaud you.

Comment

Men cheat on women because of the same reason why women cheat on men. You're in a already dead relationship, a person appears that arouses in you forgotten feelings ( butterflies in the belly, the person occupies your thoughts how it will be in bed with this person....etc.)

Comment

For some people, it is hard to confess to infidelity. I would not have the nature to cheat on my wife or girlfriend as I would have guilty conscience from that. It is always beter to say in advance "I have found someone else" ,which also takes courage. It is sincere gesture that I appreciate in both sexes.
              So, to answer the question, for me those men are dishonest, but not criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by LUDWIG_41 View Post
                They are lustful losers who risk their happiness in life.

What about women who have great husbands and betray them with other men? Or does that not happen in Brazil?

In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

you can point them out by the look of an animal backed in the corner scanning the environment for women

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

They are lustful losers who risk their happiness in life.

What about women who have great husbands and betray them with other men? Or does that not happen in Brazil?

It also happens with women in Brazil and over the world, I think. Of course it's also worst.

Comment

It is such a hard thing to break down honestly, because each guy is different and it all depends on what someone counts as cheating. If a guy has crossed a personal boundary in the relationship and you feel as if you can't fix it let it go it's all about personal worth and really any situation.

I had a hard time with my boyfriend from someone on this site, they had started having "secret" sexting conversations while I was at work, and as much as I was devastated, mad and angry at him and the situation I still couldn't help but understand where it was coming from. We were never seeing each other I was stressed all the time working a new job and on midnight shifts so we would only see each other when I was going to bed. It caused a lot of loneliness and tension. We tried having our relationship being open to online conversations and a few other things to fix us, and it really just took time and understanding why it happened. Now I am not saying that you need to forgive a man/ husband that has cheated or betrayed you in your marriage but just try and hear it out because it could be something that was unintentionally caused, me and him are still together and figuring us out and we are finding a much happier place in out relationship which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by NoThisIsPatrick View Post
                        It is such a hard thing to break down honestly, because each guy is different and it all depends on what someone counts as cheating. If a guy has crossed a personal boundary in the relationship and you feel as if you can't fix it let it go it's all about personal worth and really any situation.

I had a hard time with my boyfriend from someone on this site, they had started having "secret" sexting conversations while I was at work, and as much as I was devastated, mad and angry at him and the situation I still couldn't help but understand where it was coming from. We were never seeing each other I was stressed all the time working a new job and on midnight shifts so we would only see each other when I was going to bed. It caused a lot of loneliness and tension. We tried having our relationship being open to online conversations and a few other things to fix us, and it really just took time and understanding why it happened. Now I am not saying that you need to forgive a man/ husband that has cheated or betrayed you in your marriage but just try and hear it out because it could be something that was unintentionally caused, me and him are still together and figuring us out and we are finding a much happier place in out relationship which is great.
                        That is quite bitter!

Comment

Oathbreakers are deplorable no matter the situation
                          Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Originally posted by grgur View Post
                            Oathbreakers are deplorable no matter the situation
                            Oaths are there to be broken and they are warm breath nothing else.

What can't be broken are the mutual benefits which two people give each other for their egoistic egos.
                            I suppose 90% of people would cheat on their partner if they could go away with it, but the fear for loosing somebody who gives you very much, because short fulfilling of desire after sex with another person you have no emotional connection to, makes here the difference.

Comment

In the same way food is cooked not to be eaten, yeah that makes sense Your supposition is your supposition. Animals are guided by fear- a true person is guided by his or hers own will
                              Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

Working...
                              X