Men who betray their wives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straw94 View Post
    Well my father is in a happy marriage so he has no reason to cheat. If my mother was someone that made him feel like shit and showed 0 affection towards him, then i wouldn't be surprised if he did.
    I think it is much better to divorce than displaying such a marriage to your children.
    They grow up thinking this is normal.
    In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Well my father is in a happy marriage so he has no reason to cheat. If my mother was someone that made him feel like shit and showed 0 affection towards him, then i wouldn't be surprised if he did.
      This suggests that you see cheating as justifiable revenge,,,surely a man of good sense and good character would opt for divorce thereby ending the marriage WITHOUT cheating on his wedding vow...
      In this way he would be free and clear to find a woman with whom he IS compatible...

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

I think it is much better to divorce than displaying such a marriage to your children.
        It reminds me of this sentence from Chrysalde in l'Ecole des femmes :
        "Si ne point être cocu vous semble un si grand bien,
        Ne vous point marier en est le vrai moyen.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

So it's better a child will be raised without both parents? Have you considered that many ex-wives do everything possible to make sure the kids don't see the father?

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

This suggests that you see cheating as justifiable revenge,,,surely a man of good sense and good character would opt for divorce thereby ending the marriage WITHOUT cheating on his wedding vow...
          In this way he would be free and clear to find a woman with whom he IS compatible...
          It's not revenge at all. If your local coffee shop starts making terrible coffee it would make sense to switch the coffee shop and not just stop drinking coffee completely.

Comment

The decision of real man will be on the conscience of the that man. But the meanness of a woman is a $hame.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 06-07-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

So it's better a child will be raised without both parents? Have you considered that many ex-wives do everything possible to make sure the kids don't see the father?
              did you consider that many ex-husbands do everything possible to avoid paying and are unreliable as custodial parent? I have heard more exhausted mothers complaining about that, than what you say. Usually they are glad when their children have a father who really gives them regularly a child-free time.

For whatever reason many ex-husbands are glad to get rid of the responsibility for children for 24/7, rather concentrate on their careers and only want to play the sunshine daddy when they please and it does not collide with spontaneous fuck adventures .

It's not revenge at all. If your local coffee shop starts making terrible coffee it would make sense to switch the coffee shop and not just stop drinking coffee completely.
              exactly, switch the shop. Pay your bill and leave the old shop.
              Last edited by Suna123; 06-07-2018, 02:37 PM.
              In dir muß brennen, was du in anderen entzünden willst. What you wish to kindle in others must burn within yourself. [Aurelius]

Comment

Incorrect >> Begin by telling the coffee shop, point out that they have changed the coffee for the worse and to get it back on track......

Comment

Incorrect >> Begin by telling the coffee shop, point out that they have changed the coffee for the worse and to get it back on track......
                  Excellent! That's the right thing to do. Fidelity is always the best course.

Comment

And when they refuse to get back on track, go get it somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Excellent! That's the right thing to do. Fidelity is always the best course.

What kind of breed are they?

Comment

great wives do the same

Comment

Originally posted by VitaliyArtemych View Post
                          great wives do the same
                          The maternity hospital must provide a genetic analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

The maternity hospital must provide a genetic analysis.
                            then that u a idiot can be seen without analysis...moron

Comment

Originally posted by VitaliyArtemych View Post

then that u a idiot can be seen without analysis...moron
                              I looks at ... and analyzes (think). We saw what the Putin's cattle was not capable of thinking analytically.
                              Last edited by dmitri11; 06-11-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I think it's funny that the responses are from men themselves and not women lol

Comment

Working...
                                X