Clichés..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
    I finally watched the video;;the moslem is not to be trusted...It is forbidden in islam to even touch pork and yet he claimed to know the difference between pork and other meats (tastes ? ) having worked with pork..
    Being in an infidel land, he's allowed on the principle of Muruna "to do infidel things" - including handling pork. Hence you often see devout Muslims operating things like shops selling alcohol and so on in Western countries. In this case they can continue to worship very openly Allah's 100th name in the incarnation of dollar, Euro or pound.

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
    My local super sells by slice about 28 differently tasting salamis and pastramas ALL with a different taste and ALL made from turkey or goose...
    Indeed, if he was supposed to be working in the restaurant industry then of course he'd know.

I think he just wanted to create an incident,
    All part of Islam giving adults the mentality of children. Certain children like to throw tantrums for attracting attention.

perhaps he is in the transition stage between working with pork,and full on radicalization...
    I'd say that he was "radicalised" some time ago. Take a look at his forehead - it's been a bit overactive to say the least doing salat.

Also, his face shows signs of having been wearing a beard which was recently shaved off "for whatever reason". If you want to see faces like that, just search on videos related to Turkey's invasion of the Kurdish areas of Syria where their Islamist al Qaeda allies all look clean-shaven for the cameras "for whatever reason".

It also gave him an opportunity to force a pretty infidel woman in to a position of having to appease...
    Islamists like putting any infidel into a position to appease whenever they can. It's all part of the game of social conditioning. An example of this is when believing Muslims are walking down a pavement/sidewalk/.footpath. They will move to the side to allow devout Muslims to pass easily - but will continue in the same direction to force Nonmuslims to make the move to go past them.

It was also an opportunity to show his devotion to his cult by denigrating women and "putting them in their place". Even if the flight attendant were nominally Muslim, he would have done exactly the same thing. I've seen on many occasions Muslim men doing exactly the same sort of thing to even Muslim women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elishar View Post
      I finally watched the video;;the moslem is not to be trusted...It is forbidden in islam to even touch pork and yet he claimed to know the difference between pork and other meats (tastes ? ) having worked with pork..
      My local super sells by slice about 28 differently tasting salamis and pastramas ALL with a different taste and ALL made from turkey or goose...
      I think he just wanted to create an incident,perhaps he is in the transition stage between working with pork,and full on radicalization...It also gave him an opportunity to force a pretty infidel woman in to a position of having to appease...
      That idiot on board a plane was dangerous and very disgusting. He wished to humiliate a woman which is nothing new for followers of his cult and wished for some extreme situation where he could pour all his anger out. I think his name should be put on the list of some dangerous passengers so that he is carefully checked if he ever flies next time because who knows what might be on his head in the future. First humiliation of a woman and being aggressive, then blowing the infidels in the air. Those boys are capable of doing so...I would not wish to be in one plane with such a nasty individual. thumbs up for a very professional flight attendant....

Comment

• Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
        Just kidding.
        you say just kidding, but are you really kidding about that? It is written in the Quran exactly what you said.

verse 9:29:
        Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
        قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ
        https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/9/29/default.htm

Comment

• I did not want to go back and type here but some nonsense will force me to do it!

Comment

I did not want to go back and type here but some nonsense will force me to do it!
            Nonsense, nothing forced you, you made the decision of your own free will so stop lying The fact of the matter dirty boy is you simply cannot keep your word so as everyone here already knows you cannot be trusted

Comment

I did not want to go back and type here but some nonsense will force me to do it!
              Yes, you are a little boy aren't you, going back on your word to go away

Then again, promises or oaths by Muslims to Nonmuslims are not worth anything in Islam are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Nonsense, nothing forced you, you made the decision of your own free will so stop lying The fact of the matter dirty boy is you simply cannot keep your word so as everyone here already knows you cannot be trusted
                You said what you like.
                I will stop writing when the replies stop in this topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Yes, you are a little boy aren't you, going back on your word to go away

Then again, promises or oaths by Muslims to Nonmuslims are not worth anything in Islam are they?
                  Did I promises you personally?
                  What that stupid?

Comment

Did I promises you personally?
                    What that stupid?
                    Here's what you you wrote boy - your whining "oh look how persecuted I am" shit then telling everyone farewell:

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
                    I love forums, whether Arabic or foreign and I spent half my life in it and I also love writing and discussing topics but all of you see how the situation here?
                    You write a specific topic and you get responses that have nothing to do with what you wrote!!!
                    Some of the responses do not reflect my thoughts, but they are a response to some idiots and infidels..
                    So, who wants to create an important conversation, just he sends me a message, I may be late in reply because I receive many messages and do not open this site very much but I will reply.

It was a nice experience here.
                    Bye and I apologize for everything is bad (intentionally or unintentionally)
                    But, you came back like a hypocritical little boy who can't keep his word

As I was saying in a previous post - we love having you around because after all you demonstrate for us a live Islamist

You're not merely a cliche - you are the real deal. Please continue showing everyone how a real Islamist behaves - not only is it entertaining, it's educational!!!!

Comment

• When you start a thread, you cannot expect to see just the opinions that match yours. Here the OP, being a walking cliche himself, calling others idiots and infidels, cannot expect the whole world to love Islam and cliches who come to the West being so full of themselves. Inability to realize that people have different views and will live according to what they believe in, whining and playing a victim is laughable. Either participate and express your point or just leave instead of sneaking back and whining things are written not the way you suppose to see.

Comment

are you saying herewith the Quran verse I quoted is nonsense and it is just an accident that you said exactly what is written in this verse?

verse 9:29:
                        Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
                        قَاتِلُوا الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلَا بِالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ الْحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا الْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَاغِرُونَ
                        https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/9/29/default.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                          When you start a thread, you cannot expect to see just the opinions that match yours. Here the OP, being a walking cliche himself, calling others idiots and infidels, cannot expect the whole world to love Islam and cliches who come to the West being so full of themselves. Inability to realize that people have different views and will live according to what they believe in, whining and playing a victim is laughable. Either participate and express your point or just leave instead of sneaking back and whining things are written not the way you suppose to see.
                          I'm wondering what words are next going to flow from the mug of the little boy?

I'm also wondering when the little boy is actually going to answer a question directly instead of trying to weasel his way out of it....

Comment

Here's what you you wrote boy - your whining "oh look how persecuted I am" shit then telling everyone farewell:
                            Do you discuss people by age?

This is a boy!

Comment

But, you came back like a hypocritical little boy who can't keep his word

As I was saying in a previous post - we love having you around because after all you demonstrate for us a live Islamist

You're not merely a cliche - you are the real deal. Please continue showing everyone how a real Islamist behaves - not only is it entertaining, it's educational!!!!
                              The number of Muslims around the world exceeds one billion.
                              I may be wrong and not everyone else.

Comment

You seem incapable of discussing anything given you very empty responses. But that's typical Islamic lying and deception anyway, isn't it?
                                Do not wait to hear what you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X