Clichés..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
    On a personal note, I’m 61 and I know Muslims around my age who came to Canada as young men and women. Every single one is integrated into my culture. They act like me, they dress like me, they eat and drink as I do. They live here and there, in no particular neighbourhood. Their children are average Canadians as well.

New Muslims from the Maghreb and Turkey - those that arrived 20 years ago or so - are very different. They no longer want to integrate into the larger society but wish to remain separate, to live with others from their country, to establish mosques as cultural centres. They are proud of their cultures and traditions. They take their religions seriously. They are vocal and argue with anyone who says something they do not agree with. They criticize Canada for all kinds of reasons. They appear to be misogynistic from our point of view. Misogynistic, off-putting, angry; those are the words that come to mind.

You did the right thing by leaving Germany and returning to your Muslim nation where you can live as you see fit. Congratulations.

Same problem here... But the new generations of immigrants are polluting the children of the old generations as well, since then mosquees start to grow like flowers in France.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
      Another whining thread helping to cement prejudices about people from "certain regions" begins....

Hint: the issue might ultimately have more to do with a certain religion's implicit and explicit definition of itself being superior to everything else rather than ethnicity.
      You are spin in the same loop.
      Religion and Islamic.

Comment

Tais toi
        Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

The OP by separating out "blacks" from "North Africans" and doing so very early in the rant seems to be very much highlighting the racism that Islam holds against black people.
          Islam came to end slavery.
          The first people Of those who entered Islam it was a black man (Bilal)

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post
            Joumah said > " There is a small group which makes the big group image look bad "...
            There are also very BIG groups which make their group image look bad..Take for example moslems in several countries who in the normal course of a conversation among themselves use the word abed (slave ) to describe negroes..Abed is the word for negro and abed is the word for slave but after a history of at least 14 hundred years of enslaving the africans what do you expect ?
            Some of these words have become commonplace among people.
            Receiving messages of intimidation and intimidation on the street and racial discrimination in transportation does not compare with the saying "abed" or "Negro"

Comment

Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
              We are serious in serious matters. You voiced banality or truism, i.e. the clichés of human morality, in the starting message (we agree with your truism), but then you concluded that the clichés are bad. In Europe Germany isn't Sweden. You were uniquely fickle. It caused a smile in next messages.
              I mean Germany is not Sweden in the sense of "racism" in Germany exist but Sweden does not (for example)
              Crime is widespread in Italy and in France it does not exist
              In Morocco there are bars in Saudi Arabia that do not exist.
              An Arab man in Spain can marry a girl/woman in Spain without returning to his country, but in Germany, for example, he can not.

A bad Arab man does not mean that all men Arabs are as well.
              A bad Muslim man does not mean that all Muslim men are as well.
              A bad Moroccan man does not mean that all Moroccan men as well.
              Last edited by Joubmah; 06-14-2018, 01:24 AM.

Comment

The pre-conceived ideas about Arab Muslims (what you call clichés) exist because they have a basis in fact, as Sancta Lux stated. The problems Western nations have with Arab, Turkish and Persian Muslims are partly due to your cultures, customs and religions which seem stern and regressive to us. The other problem is of our making: multiculturalism. Multiculturalism promotes the evidently false idea that people of very different cultures can live side-by-side in mutual respect and harmony in the same country. As many people know, that just doesn’t work.

On a personal note, I’m 61 and I know Muslims around my age who came to Canada as young men and women. Every single one is integrated into my culture. They act like me, they dress like me, they eat and drink as I do. They live here and there, in no particular neighbourhood. Their children are average Canadians as well.

New Muslims from the Maghreb and Turkey - those that arrived 20 years ago or so - are very different. They no longer want to integrate into the larger society but wish to remain separate, to live with others from their country, to establish mosques as cultural centres. They are proud of their cultures and traditions. They take their religions seriously. They are vocal and argue with anyone who says something they do not agree with. They criticize Canada for all kinds of reasons. They appear to be misogynistic from our point of view. Misogynistic, off-putting, angry; those are the words that come to mind.

You did the right thing by leaving Germany and returning to your Muslim nation where you can live as you see fit. Congratulations.

Golden Reply, I have nothing to say.
                I did not do the right thing (at the level of reality and not religion) and Germany is the one that brought me back to my country.
                Maybe I'll go to Canada at 2026 ..Lol

Comment

Racism towards blacks does not exist in Arab countries.
                  Because most of these countries have a significant percentage of black skin.

Morocco
                  Algeria
                  Tunisia
                  Libya
                  Mauritania
                  Egypt
                  Sudan
                  kuwait
                  Saudi Arabia
                  Emirates

All these countries have black skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

I mean Germany is not Sweden in the sense of "racism" in Germany exist but Sweden does not (for example)
                    Crime is widespread in Italy and in France it does not exist
                    In Morocco there are bars in Saudi Arabia that do not exist.
                    An Arab man in Spain can marry a girl/woman in Spain without returning to his country, but in Germany, for example, he can not.

Crime in france does not Exist ! ??? How about moslem immigrant crime,,,more in france than in Italy ??

Comment

The cause of blacks suffering is Europe (Suffering from racial discrimination) but at the level of food and care it is better than their countries of origin.

A young man from a Mali state who saved a small girl life and another young man from Italy (I think he is from Morocco) who saved a girl from drowning.
                      Without these sacrifices, they have been so far they are still illegal immigrants.

Comment

Maybe I'll go to Canada at 2026 ..Lol
                        For the World Cup? Morocco lost hosting the World Cup in 2026 to Canada, Mexico and the USA...

Comment

Originally posted by Elishar View Post

Crime in france does not Exist ! ??? How about moslem immigrant crime,,,more in france than in Italy ??
                          I mean countries differ in everything.
                          Racism in Germany does not mean that every European country is racist.
                          Swedish women are beautiful but that does not mean that all women of Europe as well.
                          Atheism is very widespread in the Scandinavian countries but it is not the case in the euro area.

French women (generally) do not like to have a relationship with an Arab man, especially the men of the Maghreb, wll we say that all European women as well? No of course.

Comment

For the World Cup? Morocco lost hosting the World Cup in 2026 to Canada, Mexico and the USA...

I know, with the help of Satan "Saudi Arabia"
                            I mean by qualifying as we qualified to Russia.

Although I prefer to return to Europe, will be after year at the latest.
                            Last edited by Joubmah; 06-14-2018, 02:48 AM.

Comment

racism in Germany is very weak if existent at all. But feel free to call us racists. Wake me up when a black African got president in an Arab country.

you have proven in the forum yourself that you fulfill many of the bad prejudices Europeans have.
                              Last edited by Suna123; 06-14-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
                                Maghreb isn't well known for being racist toward black thou... People do'nt know the "nicknames" black can have there or the stone shower they receive in Algeria. When some people learn about it, they start to say "it's because of colonialism", it's also because of colonialism than some words used for black works for slave as well in arabic
                                Islamists have been colonising for 1400 years... I wonder how North Africa ended up speaking Arabic and persecuting people who spoke native Berber languages, when Arabia is a very very long way away,

Postcolonialist "theory" is very very selective about which "colonisation" it talks about. I've yet to see any response from any postmodernist fanboy each time I ask the question about "why was it so easy for European colonialists to walk into Islamic regions of the world". Having a few centuries of Islam made these lethargic dysfunctional backward societies very easy to invade..

Comment

Working...
                                X