• You're still rather incoherent there... perhaps you should stop drinking

Comment

• Has your wife come home?
      I suppose not, because you are a resident of this forum 24/24

Comment

• I do not drink.
        I do not smoke.
        I am not unclean like you.

Maybe your wife ran away from home because of your disgusting smell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
          I'm acting normally.
          no, you don't

Comment

• Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

no, you don't
            I swear by the bread I ate in Germany.

Comment

• There is no happiness and you are far from God!

Comment

• It's better to accept different human races as human species. Think of it as a whole! We are all made of human bodies, emotions and etc. Or some sort of codes that are running in a huge consule haha

Comment

• You keep on verbally masturbating and ranting as we see from your responses:

Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
                  I do not drink.
                  I do not smoke.
                  I am not unclean like you.

Maybe your wife ran away from home because of your disgusting smell
                  There is no happiness and you are far from God!
                  Has your wife come home?
                  I suppose not, because you are a resident of this forum 24/24
                  But "for whatever reason", you're unable to offer substantial answers to multitudes of questions that have been asked on your thread:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...78#post3059078

Perhaps something about your closet gayness? Don't worry boy, this is going to be discussed soon

In any case, please continue with your responses on the thread - you're not merely a cliche of an Islamist - you're the real deal

Comment

• Pig continues to say nonsense.
                    From this subject I knew you are just stupid and do not know anything and follow behind the propaganda.

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...rn-women-think

Comment

• Originally posted by Farzad72q View Post
                      It's better to accept different human races as human species. Think of it as a whole! We are all made of human bodies, emotions and etc. Or some sort of codes that are running in a huge consule haha
                      Nice.
                      It is still a difficult dream to achieve.

Comment

Pig continues to say nonsense.
                        Our little boy strikes again....

From this subject I knew you are just stupid and do not know anything and follow behind the propaganda.

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...rn-women-think
                        And we have a lot of other threads where you demonstrate your inner hatred of women.... a couple of more examples here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-eurpean-women

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...-for-muslims-2

Yes, you are very much misogynist aren't you..... this tends to be a typical symptom of those who are closet gays. Just one of the symptoms... but you have shown us quite a few others... Looking at my profile daily for a couple of weeks was a bit creepy. At least you stopped it when you were informed that it was something very gay to do

The really interesting one that confirms that you are indeed a closet gay was the image you put up in this post:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...07#post3059007

Sending off a post to "demonstrate how heterosexual you are" is also something very closet gayish of course. But the real giveaway for you was the picture you had chosen. Here it is again - we're going to observe an important feature of it:

The real fun part of this picture - the pupils of the eyes of the model are contracted.

Now, a fun fact - gay men find women with contracted pupils far more attractive than women with dilated pupils.

So, you make a post with a woman you think is "attractive" or "hot" and out of all the ones on internet you choose a picture of a woman with the highly contracted pupils!!!!!!!!!!!!

People reveal themselves in all sorts of ways don't they....

Comment

• Where is your wife?
                          Why do not you tell us?
                          We are waiting the answer hey pig.

Last edited by Joubmah; 07-16-2018, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Where is your wife?
                            Why do not you tell us?
                            We are waiting the answer hey pig.
                            You keep up with all these posts about the sex life of my mother, wives and so on... all this sort of posting to try and show how "manly" you are...

It merely adds to what I've very conclusively demonstrated here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...67#post3059167

You're very much a closet gay.

It's not so interesting from the perspective of you being an individual (yea, you looking at my profile all the time was rather weird to say the least but anyway...). What is really interesting is that Islam seems to produce endless numbers of individuals who fulfill all the criteria of being closet gays - displaying the same sort of behaviour that you do.

So what is it about Islam that turns huge numbers gay? Dysfunctional separation of men and women? Muhammad's sunnah of being a closet gay? Perhaps damage to the frontotemporal lobe of the brain from too much banging of the head during salat resulting in dysfunctional hypersexual behaviour from them?

Comment

• Pig does not answer.
                              Pig does not want to tell the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You keep up with all these posts about the sex life of my mother, wives and so on... all this sort of posting to try and show how "manly" you are...

It merely adds to what I've very conclusively demonstrated here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...67#post3059167

You're very much a closet gay.

It's not so interesting from the perspective of you being an individual (yea, you looking at my profile all the time was rather weird to say the least but anyway...). What is really interesting is that Islam seems to produce endless numbers of individuals who fulfill all the criteria of being closet gays - displaying the same sort of behaviour that you do.

So what is it about Islam that turns huge numbers gay? Dysfunctional separation of men and women? Muhammad's sunnah of being a closet gay? Perhaps damage to the frontotemporal lobe of the brain from too much banging of the head during salat resulting in dysfunctional hypersexual behaviour from them?
                                The homosexuals are in your community.
                                If not, we would not have seen the divorce rate rise hey pig.
                                Go now and bring your wife, I suppose her boyfriend getting bored with she.

Comment

Working...
                                X