Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clichés..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

    Islam came to end slavery.
    The first people Of those who entered Islam it was a black man (Bilal)
    "War is Peace", "Freedom is slavery". Muslims consider themselves "slaves of Allah", so how did Islam come to end slavery when enslavement is a central tenant of Islam?

    Bilal was Muhammad's Uncle Tom in any case.

    As for "Islam ending slavery" - bullshit!!!


    Comment


    • #32
      What I can see coming from the OP is complaints about Europeans having prejudice on Arabs yet he himself expresses his prejudice on Europeans. I have no idea how someone can actually blame Western Europe for spreading prejudice. On the contrary, there's too much of political correctness, tolerance towards Islam and its followers, there are too many mosques spreading hate towards Europeans in Europe...Paradox, right?

      I personally do not wish to see this continue. I mean I'm not against the different but terror attacks, attacks on women, children, etc...of sexual nature is about enough. Almost all coming from those who come...Prejudice? Hell no, it's reality...Multiculturalism is perfect in the context of the world, not in the context of one country. Why don't you never do in Rome as Romans do? It is easy to blame, yet it is never easy to see the mistakes of your own belief and people. Enough of empty blaming of the places that gave much help to refugees and even economical migrants. Finally, Islamic values are not compatible with those of European ones, they cannot coexist. It is simply too arrogant to blame a foreign country for having their own views, too arrogant...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Etsia View Post
        What I can see coming from the OP is complaints about Europeans having prejudice on Arabs yet he himself expresses his prejudice on Europeans. I have no idea how someone can actually blame Western Europe for spreading prejudice. On the contrary, there's too much of political correctness, tolerance towards Islam and its followers, there are too many mosques spreading hate towards Europeans in Europe...Paradox, right?
        The OP was demonstrating pure racism also against black people in his OP.

        He tried later on of course to counter with the usual Islamist apologist "Bilal was black" bullshit.

        Bilal was Muhammad's slave. Who knows why Muhammad was giving Bilal special treatment? Perhaps because Bilal was especially sucking up to Muhammad and doing all the boring Islamic crap like calling azzam 5 times a day? Maybe Bilal was one of Muhammad's lovers - it wouldn't have been the first time that Muhammad was into the gay thing as evident in the Sahih Ahadith with men kissing his naked body all over and so on. Ibn Ishaq left out lots of hugely embarrassing things about Muhamamd by his own admission. Could well be that this one one of them?

        In any case, it didn't stop Muhammad buying and selling slaves. Also, being slave owners has never stopped them from taking slaves as lovers and even showing affection towards them and giving privilege to certain "special" ones.

        Originally posted by Etsia View Post
        I personally do not wish to see this continue. I mean I'm not against the different but terror attacks, attacks on women, children, etc...of sexual nature is about enough. Almost all coming from those who come...Prejudice? Hell no, it's reality...Multiculturalism is perfect in the context of the world, not in the context of one country. Why don't you never do in Rome as Romans do? It is easy to blame, yet it is never easy to see the mistakes of your own belief and people. Enough of empty blaming of the places that gave much help to refugees and even economical migrants. Finally, Islamic values are not compatible with those of European ones, they cannot coexist. It is simply too arrogant to blame a foreign country for having their own views, too arrogant...
        Problem is that all this is very deeply embedded in Islam's DNA - its dogma. To genuinely change Islam so that it never again does anything like this would be to change Islam at its core and create a new religion.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
          racism in Germany is very weak if existent at all. But feel free to call us racists. Wake me up when a black African got president in an Arab country.



          you have proven in the forum yourself that you fulfill many of the bad prejudices Europeans have.
          That surprised me as well, German are way "too kind" with foreigners and other populations. On the opposite I would say the problem with Germans s that they don't want to see the bad part of some groups, lol.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

            Islam came to end slavery.
            The first people Of those who entered Islam it was a black man (Bilal)
            You are right, Islam says "you can't enslave anyone, except : ".

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
              Racism towards blacks does not exist in Arab countries.
              Because most of these countries have a significant percentage of black skin.

              Morocco
              Algeria
              Tunisia
              Libya
              Mauritania
              Egypt
              Sudan
              kuwait
              Saudi Arabia
              Emirates

              All these countries have black skin.
              Why black people complain about racism from Algerian and Morrocan so much then ? On francophonic websites talking about Islam, with people from maghreb mostly, it's not rare to read a black talking about his bad experience there, being called abid, 3azi/AZI, hartani and so on, in Algeria it's also about getting stoned, in south of Tunisia it's ok except for breeding, in Lybia you literally have slavery, same for Saudia Arabia, but everything is fine and there is no racism because, as Moroccan say, abid and azi aren't racist, it's a friendly nickname ?
              Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-14-2018, 07:47 PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

                I mean countries differ in everything.
                Racism in Germany does not mean that every European country is racist.
                Swedish women are beautiful but that does not mean that all women of Europe as well.
                Atheism is very widespread in the Scandinavian countries but it is not the case in the euro area.

                French women (generally) do not like to have a relationship with an Arab man, especially the men of the Maghreb, wll we say that all European women as well? No of course.
                You overgeneralize and waffle...." Swedish women are beautiful "..SOME Swedish women are beautiful,,,Every place has its share of beautiful women but for WHY do you think there is the adage that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder "..Over the years I have spent Weeks in Sweden,,,there IS NO concentration of beautiful women Anywhere unless it is a place where young women go to get a job in the movies,,Then you have a concentration...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                  "War is Peace", "Freedom is slavery". Muslims consider themselves "slaves of Allah", so how did Islam come to end slavery when enslavement is a central tenant of Islam?

                  Bilal was Muhammad's Uncle Tom in any case.

                  As for "Islam ending slavery" - bullshit!!!


                  Yes, slaves of Allah.
                  Slaves of Allah of the creation of this universe.
                  Slaves of Allah of the creation of the sun, the earth, the moon, and the stars.

                  Do not try to say things that do not exist.



                  Bilal before Islam.

                  *The picture from the movie

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                    What I can see coming from the OP is complaints about Europeans having prejudice on Arabs yet he himself expresses his prejudice on Europeans. I have no idea how someone can actually blame Western Europe for spreading prejudice. On the contrary, there's too much of political correctness, tolerance towards Islam and its followers, there are too many mosques spreading hate towards Europeans in Europe...Paradox, right?

                    I personally do not wish to see this continue. I mean I'm not against the different but terror attacks, attacks on women, children, etc...of sexual nature is about enough. Almost all coming from those who come...Prejudice? Hell no, it's reality...Multiculturalism is perfect in the context of the world, not in the context of one country. Why don't you never do in Rome as Romans do? It is easy to blame, yet it is never easy to see the mistakes of your own belief and people. Enough of empty blaming of the places that gave much help to refugees and even economical migrants. Finally, Islamic values are not compatible with those of European ones, they cannot coexist. It is simply too arrogant to blame a foreign country for having their own views, too arrogant...
                    All that you wrote is true.
                    But also the other party bears some responsibility.
                    I mean individuals.
                    The behavior of individuals does not express governments and this is dangerous.

                    We do not deny that there are bad people but we against generalization.
                    The generalization mentality widespread in Europe.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                      The OP was demonstrating pure racism also against black people in his OP.

                      He tried later on of course to counter with the usual Islamist apologist "Bilal was black" bullshit.

                      Bilal was Muhammad's slave. Who knows why Muhammad was giving Bilal special treatment? Perhaps because Bilal was especially sucking up to Muhammad and doing all the boring Islamic crap like calling azzam 5 times a day? Maybe Bilal was one of Muhammad's lovers - it wouldn't have been the first time that Muhammad was into the gay thing as evident in the Sahih Ahadith with men kissing his naked body all over and so on. Ibn Ishaq left out lots of hugely embarrassing things about Muhamamd by his own admission. Could well be that this one one of them?

                      In any case, it didn't stop Muhammad buying and selling slaves. Also, being slave owners has never stopped them from taking slaves as lovers and even showing affection towards them and giving privilege to certain "special" ones.



                      Problem is that all this is very deeply embedded in Islam's DNA - its dogma. To genuinely change Islam so that it never again does anything like this would be to change Islam at its core and create a new religion.
                      Reply is worth spitting.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                        That surprised me as well, German are way "too kind" with foreigners and other populations. On the opposite I would say the problem with Germans s that they don't want to see the bad part of some groups, lol.
                        Too kind, you mean the current generation (between 15-25)

                        There are those who attack you with dogs and there are who stab with the knife...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                          You are right, Islam says "you can't enslave anyone, except : ".
                          except, what?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

                            Why black people complain about racism from Algerian and Morrocan so much then ? On francophonic websites talking about Islam, with people from maghreb mostly, it's not rare to read a black talking about his bad experience there, being called abid, 3azi/AZI, hartani and so on, in Algeria it's also about getting stoned, in south of Tunisia it's ok except for breeding, in Lybia you literally have slavery, same for Saudia Arabia, but everything is fine and there is no racism because, as Moroccan say, abid and azi aren't racist, it's a friendly nickname ?
                            Nickname

                            Yes it is.
                            Getting used to stuff.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Elishar View Post

                              You overgeneralize and waffle...." Swedish women are beautiful "..SOME Swedish women are beautiful,,,Every place has its share of beautiful women but for WHY do you think there is the adage that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder "..Over the years I have spent Weeks in Sweden,,,there IS NO concentration of beautiful women Anywhere unless it is a place where young women go to get a job in the movies,,Then you have a concentration...
                              I just give examples.
                              The generalization is not a good thing.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Joubmah View Post
                                except, what?
                                enslavement is allowed in Islam for captive of wars. For example in Quran verse 33:50
                                There is also a Quran verse who says that men are more worth than slaves and women. I'm just not sure if the women are below the slaves or the other way around in verse 2:178.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X