X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joubmah
    started a topic Clichés..

Clichés..

There is a small group that makes the big group image bad.

Black Africa, for example, has different characteristics to those of the Maghreb. In Europe Germany isn’t Sweden, is it?

It is the same for Arabs, some not like all.

One gets the impression that everything is bad, that there are no aneting good. European prejudices are radical and often wrong.

I agree with you there is the deceivers and bad people but not everyone.

I could talk for hours about this but no-one would understand, because Europeans have a view of Africa that disturbs me.

There are too many clichés, it’s like saying that Naples is the Mafia and that’s it. You can’t claim that an entire continent isn’t not good (Africa) especially Arabs.

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Yup that is a very good point, as the English theater actors say when wanting a full house to watch the show, "we care not which theater, we just want bums on seats...just bums on seats"
    And of course every show needs a real-life prima donna to bring the bums into the theatre to see the gay spectacle....

Leave a comment:

• fatbeard
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You definitely for sure have a point about this thread belonging in the Fun and Jokes Forum - after all the OP is the ultimate complete joke, a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

On the other hand, putting the thread in "General" might well have been the best option after all - such idiocy needs to be exposed to the world and it got far more exposed than merely tucking it away in "Fun and Jokes" or in "Religion and Philosophy".
    Yup that is a very good point, as the English theater actors say when wanting a full house to watch the show, "we care not which theater, we just want bums on seats...just bums on seats"

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    The thread title should of been "Watch me reinforce every negative stereotype about muslums and islum with my dirty attitude and behavior" and been in the Fun and Jokes forum

Nope, given the "Watch me reinforce" part I would say as an obvious oxymoron it really should be in the Fun and Jokes Forum, however i'm not going to split hairs so as you wish
    You definitely for sure have a point about this thread belonging in the Fun and Jokes Forum - after all the OP is the ultimate complete joke, a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

On the other hand, putting the thread in "General" might well have been the best option after all - such idiocy needs to be exposed to the world and it got far more exposed than merely tucking it away in "Fun and Jokes" or in "Religion and Philosophy".

Leave a comment:

• fatbeard
    replied

I'd have to disagree with you here.

This thread should have been in the Religion forum - the little boy who OPed the thread represents a true encompassing mosaic of the real behaviour of an Islamist rather than a "negative stereotype.

The boy had it all - negative attitudes to women, lying and deception and the general behaviour of a pig towards those who are not his "brothers".

However, the OP as a bonus demonstrated something that not very many Westerners are familiar with regarding "true believing" Muslims - hugely disproportionate numbers of them are closet gays.
    The thread title should of been "Watch me reinforce every negative stereotype about muslums and islum with my dirty attitude and behavior" and been in the Fun and Jokes forum

Nope, given the "Watch me reinforce" part I would say as an obvious oxymoron it really should be in the Fun and Jokes Forum, however i'm not going to split hairs so as you wish

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    I'd have to disagree with you here.

This thread should have been in the Religion forum - the little boy who OPed the thread represents a true encompassing mosaic of the real behaviour of an Islamist rather than a "negative stereotype.

The boy had it all - negative attitudes to women, lying and deception and the general behaviour of a pig towards those who are not his "brothers".

However, the OP as a bonus demonstrated something that not very many Westerners are familiar with regarding "true believing" Muslims - hugely disproportionate numbers of them are closet gays.

Leave a comment:

• Joubmah
    replied
    Originally posted by Elishar View Post

No they aren't, that's just your hope you see many more Israeliens understand you far better than other people do...
    You have been caught in a situation where ( " everyone " ) is waiting for a yes or no answer from you but you Cannot answer without exposing islam...You espouce the Islamic way of rating women ,,very very low by comparison with men whereas most of the Civilised world not only disagrees with the koran on this it looks Down on islam and male islamics… and you are unable to present an acceptable answer so you turn to insulting other posters who all and all are seeking an answer from you...
    A Jew, ummmm.
    I will discuss with anyone who has ideas and not responses ready and links!
    That pig always tries to change the debate.
    If the debate about football will come and talk about Islam and Muhammad !!!
    So the matter is finished before it starts.

Leave a comment:

• Elishar
    replied
    Originally posted by Joubmah View Post

Where is your wife?
    Everyone is waiting to answer.
    No they aren't, that's just your hope you see many more Israeliens understand you far better than other people do...
    You have been caught in a situation where ( " everyone " ) is waiting for a yes or no answer from you but you Cannot answer without exposing islam...You espouce the Islamic way of rating women ,,very very low by comparison with men whereas most of the Civilised world not only disagrees with the koran on this it looks Down on islam and male islamics… and you are unable to present an acceptable answer so you turn to insulting other posters who all and all are seeking an answer from you...

Leave a comment:

• Joubmah
    replied

Which in turn further goes to show that the poster in question completely fullfils the cliche.

Where is your wife?
    Everyone is waiting to answer.

Leave a comment:

• fatbeard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

This shows only that his statements made somebody so furious that he could not hold back to publish a childish picture like this - demonstrating his desparation that he was not able to disprove those statements.
    Which in turn further goes to show that the poster in question completely fullfils the cliche.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Joubmah
    The truth has been revealed.
    Yes it has - you're a closet gay as clearly demonstrated here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...67#post3059167

Still, wider questions of why so many closet gay males are attracted to Islam and particularly the more "radical" versions of Islam which demonstrate full hatred of women by applying Quranic verse and the Sahih Ahadith to the letter.

Pig, Australian gay.
    Our boy has swapped the ranting squeals of "wife" for "gay" now.

Yes, he's projecting about the gay thing given that he's demonstrated conclusively that he's a closet gay.

Also our boy has restarted continually looking at my profile... seems to have the gay thing going again. I have to say yet again to him - if you are after gay hookups, go to a gay dating site. I'm not gay and you're barking up the wrong tree.

rather unoriginal meme image removed to save server space.
    What can I say... "Troll" = Islamofascist doublespeak for "someone who says true but negative things about Islam".

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Folks, here's an illustration why Islam is a dangerous cult

Look what it's done to this poster Joubmah..

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Do not try to change the subject.
    Now everyone knows who you are.
    When your wife returns home she brings her to Morocco and you know the rest, pig.

You do not need a visa.

I will pay the expenses of the plane, I know you are a poor unclean.
    This poster is weird... has he gone psycho and ranting because of being revealed as a closet gay, or was he just like that before?

Why do significant numbers of Islamic believers show similar psychotic symptoms? What is it about Islam that causes such behaviour?

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    You did didn't you - you're a closet gay who hates women.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X