Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I make friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why can't I make friends?

    What do you do that makes people want to click on your profile? I would like to make friends, but it seems SOME people won't give you a chance and just based their opinion on your photo. I even tried messaging different people and no results. What the heck? Any advice?

  • #2
    Don't let annoy you about this specific behavior on this site.
    Most people confuse this site with a dating site, hence a lack of picture causes that the romance seekers are avoiding you. However I think that a western women will be bombed anyways with marriage proposals etc. despite she doesn't have an interesting picture in her profile.

    This is like in real life, finding somebody to fuck with is much easier than to find a sincere friend.

    Comment


    • #3
      Put a retarded picture or anything else than the original logo, it would be better. Ideally, you can put a fake pictures of a female model, that would be the best to attract a lot of "people" on your profile.

      As for your profile itself, it's kinda same as many people on this website, so... if you want to change something, maybe put more information like some specific musics or songs you like, same for movies, books... This way could help some people to think about talking to you about something more specific than a whole genre.

      Finally, it seems you are here since 2 days only. Be patient and you will finally find someone worth to talk with.
      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 06-13-2018, 01:39 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        It happened to me! I'm kinda difficult to make friends to be honest because they probably think my pictures arent interesting enough lol but who cares? I mean I'm not here to impress anybody with my look, I just want to talk with people from all over the world and make friends, that's what this website for right? Beside learn any language and culture

        Comment


        • #5
          ...maybe unblock certain countries? you complain that you can't find friends... but when one from Canada clicks your profile it shows a red message "This users privacy settings wont allow you to message." ...this is not going to help with finding friends... so what do you expect?

          Comment


          • #6
            You are confined to yourself and do not talk to Asia and Africa.
            The prospect of finding friends from these continents is much greater.

            Comment


            • #7
              It looks very difficult to find a freind to practice my English. I'm missing the old chat programs as icq msn ... How old I am!

              Comment


              • #8
                Greetings We are from the profile evaluation services,

                We ran a set of diagnostic tests on your profile and came up with the following issues that may be hindering your progress in penpal land.

                1] You do not have a picture. Welcome to 2018 - People expect to see a picture of you -
                Otherwise they don't know what you are - a Fat dude, A cat or R2D2

                2] Your profile lacks any specific insights about you. For the deep minded intellectual who does not care about pictures - Text is the only way to create
                an impression.

                3] You may want to change this : This user only accepts messages from 22-32 year old users from Europe, North America or Australia/Oceania.
                At the very least, You may want to remove the age restriction so perverted old men from Europe, North America or Australia/Oceania can message you.
                PS : Asian/African countries have white people too. Eg : Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Philippines, Thailand, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
                Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

                ===========================
                I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AndNowWhat View Post
                  ...maybe unblock certain countries? you complain that you can't find friends... but when one from Canada clicks your profile it shows a red message "This users privacy settings wont allow you to message." ...this is not going to help with finding friends... so what do you expect?
                  She allows North America, I think you got Age Blocked bud
                  Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

                  ===========================
                  I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
                    Don't let annoy you about this specific behavior on this site.
                    Most people confuse this site with a dating site, hence a lack of picture causes that the romance seekers are avoiding you. However I think that a western women will be bombed anyways with marriage proposals etc. despite she doesn't have an interesting picture in her profile.

                    This is like in real life, finding somebody to fuck with is much easier than to find a sincere friend.
                    Though this site does have a Dating option.
                    And I thought people know about Tinder, Badoo and OkCupid by now.
                    (P.S Romance Seekers reading this post - Badoo is a Russian app and full of Russian girls )
                    There are even local dating apps in any country that has a software industry.

                    Also as a Romance seeker who loves falling for words - I find the lack of words on her profile, disturbing.
                    Lookin' for Booty on the Seven seas.

                    ===========================
                    I like to write about Food http://www.grubzon.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      "I will post a photo after getting to know you first."

                      There is a filter for "has photo" in the search. I check it.. I assume many others do the same. I would take the other guy's advice and at least put a random picture up there. You'll probably get a lot more hits. Seems like most chicks on here get spammed to death with messages from guys.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You all sound like moaning people with diarrhea. It's quite amusing to read your guys problems compared to the worlds problems lol.

                        Most likely I try to be nice, but this is just such a senseless topic.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EvilAlien View Post
                          You all sound like moaning people with diarrhea. It's quite amusing to read your guys problems compared to the worlds problems lol.

                          Most likely I try to be nice, but this is just such a senseless topic.
                          “Moaning people with diarrhea”

                          LOLOLOLOLOL

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X