Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being blocked by ramdom people for no reason. Seriously?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being blocked by ramdom people for no reason. Seriously?

I have noticed that people who I don't even know, when I visit their profiles I find out they have blocked me.
    I'm talking about people who I HAVEN'T TALKED before so, there is NO way I could have done something to them.

Seriously people? What the effing is wrong with you?
    Why are europeans, in general but mostly british people (english, scotishs and irish) SO, SO RUDE, and NOT nice??
    What is wrong with you guys?

Relax. You are jumping to conclusions. Perhaps your country is blocked, perhaps your age is blocked, perhaps your gender is blocked.

Nobody hates you personally.

Comment

No, my country is NOT blocked, my age is NOT blocked either and surely is NOT my gender. They block me invidually for NO reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosanderio View Post
        No, my country is NOT blocked, my age is NOT blocked either and surely is NOT my gender. They block me invidually for NO reason at all.
        probably because you label all white people as being rude! cry me a river dude

Comment

Originally posted by carlosanderio View Post
          okay, I just visited your profile and you blocked me! It says in caps right in your profile, “anyone with gender or age restrictions will be blocked”. This is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

We were supposed to write a poem in the style of (in spirit of) ... http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...ulait-la-bête

http://teksty-pesenok.ru/plion/tekst...ldren/1154901/
            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-05-2018, 03:24 PM.

Comment

If you keep visiting those people every 3 days or so not leaving any message, they might block you as you may seem creepy to them.

Comment

Why should we care about the fate of the nobodies? Anderio been watching them, and we know where they hide. Well, the good news is, when RRicho doesn't work for Zuckerberg.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 07-05-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

See the positive thing: Those people probably wouldn't answer if you write them. And when they block you, you don't even loose your time for writing.

Comment

What's more annoying is when you're being informed that you're not permitted to respond to someone's message just when you're about to send it. You should be allowed to send one message before getting blocked for good, I often feel like these people are not aware of their privacy settings

Comment

There are 3 individual lines, all in big letters saying if you have an age restriction you will block them.
                      And yet you come here and cry about how people block you?
                      You also seem to consider everyone else as rude.. But people from Panama doesn't seem to be that much better, at least that's not my impression.
                      There are plenty of people to talk to on here, so don't be a crybaby, no one really cares.

Comment

Rude. I just blocked you.

Comment

in my experience yes- somebody hates you personally.. I messaged someone appropriately and I realise I haven't gotten any reply for months. so I went to check the profile, it turns out I was blocked! just take it easy.

Comment

don't bother with them they're just random people xD

Comment

Originally posted by ZeGrave View Post
                              don't bother with them they're just random people xD
                              It is not about bothering I guess, it is the rant about how bad certain people are

Comment

Working...
                              X