• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is more important ?

1-) Money or time ?
    2-) Money or healty ?
    3-) work or love ?

Money, time, health, work and love are all blessings. There is no reason to choose one over the others. All may be turned into gods, all can ruin your life. All need to be managed. All contribute to making life enjoyable.

Comment

Time, because the time is passing quickly, Money, because with money you can pay a doctor, and work, because work = money

Comment

but money doesnt solve health problem everytime

Comment

Health...without you being healthy..you cant earn money, you cant work, time will pass slowly, and love will leave you...

Comment

Exactly.
            I would put health first too, because if you don't have it, all the other things are basically for nothing to you.

Comment

Time > Money because it has better lyrics when both are on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Also, Kansas sang, "All your money won't another minute buy."

Healthy > Money as being sick and rich doesn't mean much if you cannot enjoy life despite the dollars one has in a bank account. Look at a child play. Do they need money to chase each other, shriek in delight, and fall to the ground, giggling?

Love > Work. Where would you'd rather be, with your love, or at work?

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                Time > Money because it has better lyrics when both are on Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Also, Kansas sang, "All your money won't another minute buy."

Healthy > Money as being sick and rich doesn't mean much if you cannot enjoy life despite the dollars one has in a bank account. Look at a child play. Do they need money to chase each other, shriek in delight, and fall to the ground, giggling?

Love > Work. Where would you'd rather be, with your love, or at work?
                Money has such a bad reputation. A reputation that is largely undeserved. If you don’t make money your god, it is a wonderful tool that affords you better health and a longer, more comfortable life among many other benefits.

Comment

First comes health, then love, then time and money. All are important but health is the most important thing in my opinion. Health and personal freedom. Money needs to serve the individual to achieve certain goals in life, to help and it can be earned. Other things the OP has mentioned can never be earned so money is of lesser importance in comparison but it is always good to have it lol...

Comment

hahaha, I forgot work well, work is the least important - it can be found, lost, left, changed, well work is work, we all do something to earn a living and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
                      hahaha, I forgot work well, work is the least important - it can be found, lost, left, changed, well work is work, we all do something to earn a living and that's it.
                      Maybe it doesn't work on donkeys.

Comment

health>time>money>love............................ .......work
                        Who the f... needs work?
                        With exception of working on yourself is gaining money with less possible effort the target of most people.
                        I can remember my trainee Jehova under my command in CAD office who tried to flatter on employer after he asked she "do you like your work here".
                        After a lot of slimy hypocrisy from her how wonderful the work in this office is, he said to her in sarcastic manner "maybe tomorrow I should demand a fee for the privilege of working here?"
                        I hate hypocrites and butt crawler, most of them are untalented lazy wastrel, who have nothing more to offer than cheap flattering.

Comment

İ just think about which one could bring happiness and if we got a Work and Healty Love option for sure i could choose it

Comment

Of course the first will be health, what's the point of having love and money when you're so sick you only got a week to live :/ and then money, love can't feed anyone's belly. Then love and the least would be work :< well.... But money comes from working so IDK

Comment

these aren't important, you can live without money, without love or work, or being healthy, but you need to be happy, if you're happy you have everything you need.
                              You're happy = have time, you're healthy, that means you have money and you can have love too.

Comment

Working...
                              X