X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe in aliens and UFOs.

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post
      In that case, perhaps it was a plane and the atmospherics made it look as if it was jumping around! There will be a perfectly logical explanation for what you saw, or thought you saw!
      My assumption is that it was military jet with afterburner, without nav lights that trained SAM/AAM evasive maneuver + some lens effects of atmosphere, because it was hot at this day 35C and at night comes here always cold breeze from the sea. Such optical effects happen if hot and cold air masses meet each other. Nevertheless there were no hypersonic booms and noise of jet engine, that would be surely to hear with speed that this object had sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Karla-Ricio View Post
        Same.

But I do Believe in ghosts though.
        (Not like they are dead people but more like ''spirits'')

Comment

Originally posted by Karla-Ricio View Post
          Well UFO doesn't mean automatically aliens. There are many phenomena in earth atmosphere that we still don't know. As example is there a phenomenon with german name "Kugelblitz" [Ball lightning] that some scientist observed already and even created one with super hot plasma in mini format.
          In regards to aliens. I'm sure that we aren't alone in universe. Last discoveries that star systems with planets are much more common as earlier speculated, increase massively the probability of extraterrestrial life.
          Nevertheless I don't think that aliens are visiting us and if they do, their advanced technology that allows them interstellar travels would be able to create some technology that we don't have a chance to notice their presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

My assumption is that it was military jet with afterburner, without nav lights that trained SAM/AAM evasive maneuver + some lens effects of atmosphere, because it was hot at this day 35C and at night comes here always cold breeze from the sea. Such optical effects happen if hot and cold air masses meet each other. Nevertheless there were no hypersonic booms and noise of jet engine, that would be surely to hear with speed that this object had sometimes.

Yes...you likely saw an optical illusion compounded by "a little" THC and "one" beer. (Who has only a few puffs and drinks only one beer?!) The sound of very high-flying aircraft often doesn't reach the ground, depending on intersecting wind directions in the air masses between the aircraft and the Polish fishermen having a party on the lake surface...

Comment

In that case, perhaps it was a plane and the atmospherics made it look as if it was jumping around! There will be a perfectly logical explanation for what you saw, or thought you saw!
              angels dude, its the best explanation

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

angels dude, its the best explanation

Illusion Dude---It's the ONLY explanation!

Comment

Illusion Dude---It's the ONLY explanation!
                  you should watch a stary clear sky for a period of time , your likely to see them. There must be a reason that astronomers arent talking about it.

Comment

I believe in paramagnetism

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                      And I do believe in paraplegia.

Ps : I could have said parabiosis to not break your sentence, but it was too tempting
                      Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 08-10-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suna123 View Post
                        I believe in parallelograms

Comment

you should watch a stary clear sky for a period of time , your likely to see them. There must be a reason that astronomers arent talking about it.

I have watched many a clear starry sky, but have only seen what I would expect to see, and Astronomers aren't talking about this sort of thing because they have their feet firmly on the ground!!

Comment

I have watched many a clear starry sky, but have only seen what I would expect to see, and Astronomers aren't talking about this sort of thing because they have their feet firmly on the ground!!
                            How do you explain that people from different parts of the earth over a 10 year span have seen the exact same thing, and there are many others who have seen it. Tbh when I posted it on Facebook one person said they seen the same thing. an elderly church going woman. Doesn't seam like we are making it up.

Comment

How do you explain that people from different parts of the earth over a 10 year span have seen the exact same thing, and there are many others who have seen it. Tbh when I posted it on Facebook one person said they seen the same thing. an elderly church going woman. Doesn't seam like we are making it up.
                              Collective illusions, liars, out of misinterpretations... In the past, will-o'-the-wisp was a spirit...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post

Collective illusions, liars, out of misinterpretations... In the past, will-o'-the-wisp was a spirit...
                                definitely none of the three things you mentioned. the ocurrence was as clear as day.

Comment

Working...
                                X