X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post

My assumption is that it was military jet with afterburner, without nav lights that trained SAM/AAM evasive maneuver + some lens effects of atmosphere, because it was hot at this day 35C and at night comes here always cold breeze from the sea. Such optical effects happen if hot and cold air masses meet each other. Nevertheless there were no hypersonic booms and noise of jet engine, that would be surely to hear with speed that this object had sometimes.

Yes...you likely saw an optical illusion compounded by "a little" THC and "one" beer. (Who has only a few puffs and drinks only one beer?!) The sound of very high-flying aircraft often doesn't reach the ground, depending on intersecting wind directions in the air masses between the aircraft and the Polish fishermen having a party on the lake surface...

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by Karla-Ricio View Post
    I don't believe in aliens and UFOs.
    Well UFO doesn't mean automatically aliens. There are many phenomena in earth atmosphere that we still don't know. As example is there a phenomenon with german name "Kugelblitz" [Ball lightning] that some scientist observed already and even created one with super hot plasma in mini format.
    In regards to aliens. I'm sure that we aren't alone in universe. Last discoveries that star systems with planets are much more common as earlier speculated, increase massively the probability of extraterrestrial life.
    Nevertheless I don't think that aliens are visiting us and if they do, their advanced technology that allows them interstellar travels would be able to create some technology that we don't have a chance to notice their presence.

Leave a comment:

• mehdi515
    replied
    Originally posted by Karla-Ricio View Post
    Same.

But I do Believe in ghosts though.
    (Not like they are dead people but more like ''spirits'')

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by Machlud View Post
    In that case, perhaps it was a plane and the atmospherics made it look as if it was jumping around! There will be a perfectly logical explanation for what you saw, or thought you saw!
    My assumption is that it was military jet with afterburner, without nav lights that trained SAM/AAM evasive maneuver + some lens effects of atmosphere, because it was hot at this day 35C and at night comes here always cold breeze from the sea. Such optical effects happen if hot and cold air masses meet each other. Nevertheless there were no hypersonic booms and noise of jet engine, that would be surely to hear with speed that this object had sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Karla-Ricio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied
    In that case, perhaps it was a plane and the atmospherics made it look as if it was jumping around! There will be a perfectly logical explanation for what you saw, or thought you saw!

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

In the dark distance can be exceptionally deceiving to the naked eye!
    Yeah, but I saw that torn cirrus stratus clouds covered the light of that thing as it flew over them.

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied

Maybe a drone, but this thing was really high, above the slightly cirrus cloud layer. It moved very fast and it stopped few times. Cirrus clouds are usually on 8-12 km altitude, so I can estimate the speed of that thing to several Mach with few abrupt stops, while that thing didn't move few seconds long and it accelerated immediately in 90 degree direction to its previous curse. It was definitely over the cloud layer.

In the dark distance can be exceptionally deceiving to the naked eye!

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    What you describe was probably an insect. There are a few that have some sort of iridescence and they certainly fly like you describe. It was definitely nothing 'paranormal' or 'extraterrestrial' because those things do not exist!.
    Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

You saw a drone
    Maybe a drone, but this thing was really high, above the slightly cirrus cloud layer. It moved very fast and it stopped few times. Cirrus clouds are usually on 8-12 km altitude, so I can estimate the speed of that thing to several Mach with few abrupt stops, while that thing didn't move few seconds long and it accelerated immediately in 90 degree direction to its previous curse. It was definitely over the cloud layer.

Leave a comment:

• Machlud
    replied
    What you describe was probably an insect. There are a few that have some sort of iridescence and they certainly fly like you describe. It was definitely nothing 'paranormal' or 'extraterrestrial' because those things do not exist!.

Leave a comment:

• Naren_ayu
    replied
    Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

nah, when I seen it it was before drones were popular, and it is way to high up there to be a drone. and way to fast
    I think the drone was still trial at that time before it become popular

Leave a comment:

• briancrouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

You saw a drone
    nah, when I seen it it was before drones were popular, and it is way to high up there to be a drone. and way to fast

Leave a comment:

• Naren_ayu
    replied
    I was few days ago at night fishing with a friend. It was a night with lunar eclipse here. Among aircraft, satellites, meteorites that you can see on night sky, I saw an bright object that changed its speed and direction so rapidly like no one aircraft. It moved very fast few second, in next moment it stand still, it moved right and left in very sharp angles. Military jets can't make such maneuvers at this altitude. With exception of bright white light, there were no beacons or navigation lights visible. A jet even in such altitude with afterburner makes noise, but this object was quiet.

Did I saw an UFO?
    You saw a drone

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by mehdi515 View Post
    .....By UFO, you means aliens right ? .......
    no... I meant an Undefined Flying Object.

Maybe it was top secret aircraft, aliens, angels or just a mass hallucination.
    Unfortunately nobody had a proper camera for filming of that object. With cell phone cam with its plastic lens and camera sensor that is so small like a pin head, is it impossible to make a proper vid of such high altitude UFO
    Last edited by Hades91; 08-09-2018, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

It was the Tullamore Dew in your bloodstream...

nope... a little bit THC and one beer... but several persons observed that too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X