X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mehdi515
    replied
    Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
    I was few days ago at night fishing with a friend. It was a night with lunar eclipse here. Among aircraft, satellites, meteorites that you can see on night sky, I saw an bright object that changed its speed and direction so rapidly like no one aircraft. It moved very fast few second, in next moment it stand still, it moved right and left in very sharp angles. Military jets can't make such maneuvers at this altitude. With exception of bright white light, there were no beacons or navigation lights visible. A jet even in such altitude with afterburner makes noise, but this object was quiet.

Did I saw an UFO?

By UFO, you means aliens right ?

There's things unexplainable happening in the sky.
    But I dunno much about it since when I'm star gazing , I'am Always high.

The only really weird place I ever went was my Dad's friend house when I was little. He told us the first floor is haunted., everyone was afraid to get there. I did once
    It was a long corridor with all doors open. You only could hear the sound of the Wind coming from a window at the extremity of the corridor.
    I did not even reach the first door when I felt so uncomfortable , all I only wanted this moment was to go back downstair.
    I dont know if Something was there or it was just psychologic.

Anyway now I'm more interested by this kind of things
    I plan to go to famous haunted places in France , alone , night-time ( it is rumored the spirits are more active near 3am)
    To see by myself
    Someday I will , I promise
    ?

Leave a comment:

• briancrouse
    replied
    I was few days ago at night fishing with a friend. It was a night with lunar eclipse here. Among aircraft, satellites, meteorites that you can see on night sky, I saw an bright object that changed its speed and direction so rapidly like no one aircraft. It moved very fast few second, in next moment it stand still, it moved right and left in very sharp angles. Military jets can't make such maneuvers at this altitude. With exception of bright white light, there were no beacons or navigation lights visible. A jet even in such altitude with afterburner makes noise, but this object was quiet.

Did I saw an UFO?
    Dude, I saw the exact same thing. I posted it right to facebook and everyone asked me what I was smoking. They moved in sharp angles very fast would stop then move again. And there were two of the beside each other for me. I either thought they were angels or a UFO

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

Did I saw an UFO?
    It was the Tullamore Dew in your bloodstream...

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

Did I saw an UFO?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X