Do you Believe in PARANORMAL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mehdi515
    started a topic Do you Believe in PARANORMAL?

Do you Believe in PARANORMAL?

Simple questions.

Have you ever experienced something you cannot explain ?

Do you Believe in the Invisible ?

Have you tried Ouija or spooky things , did Something happen ?

Do you Believe in Spirits , ghosts , demons , angels etc...

If you had a Strange experience , even a odd story, feel free to share it in the topic.

I'm really curious about this kind of stuff

• VaselineBasket
    replied
    Originally posted by mehdi515 View Post
    Simple questions.

Have you ever experienced something you cannot explain ?

Do you Believe in the Invisible ?

Have you tried Ouija or spooky things , did Something happen ?

Do you Believe in Spirits , ghosts , demons , angels etc...

If you had a Strange experience , even a odd story, feel free to share it in the topic.

I'm really curious about this kind of stuff

The paranormal is often the case even for this forum. For example, Lauri have three diploms of higher education. Who could believe in this miracle?.. Three. Non-zero, non-one, non-two. Three. It's magic.
    Last edited by VaselineBasket; 08-28-2018, 05:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
    This is logical. All delicious and craft beer is not exported. Therefore, you will not try a good Russian beer outside of Russia. Baltika is an mass beer-drink, which did not conquest even Russian market of bottled beer.

I will say the following about Obama and Putin. Two horn of propaganda was after WWII, one horn sounds after 1991. The "devil" is not such scary as the Western media paint murals with him. ​

it would be a paranormal phenomenon if craft beer was exported. The quantities brewed are too limited.

I'm sure both Putin and Obama are interesting people. A person can't get voted into to such a high office if he's unintelligent, boring and lacks charisma.

Leave a comment:

• VaselineBasket
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
    Ah...the only Russian beer I can buy is Baltika, in the green bottle. Baltika tastes like any popular, mass-produced beer distributed internationally (Heineken, Stella Artois, Carlsburg and so on).

I would still like to have a chat with Obama over Putin but we could have our discussion over a Russian beer...
    This is logical. All delicious and craft beer is not exported. Therefore, you will not try a good Russian beer outside of Russia. Baltika is an mass beer-drink, which did not conquest even Russian market of bottled beer.

I will say the following about Obama and Putin. Two horn of propaganda was after WWII, one horn sounds after 1991. The "devil" is not such scary as the Western media paint murals with him. ​

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by VaselineBasket View Post
    This is an extremely paranormal statement. I didn't drink American craft beer, so I can't compare it with Russian, but American bottled beer is an analogue of Russian.
    Ah...the only Russian beer I can buy is Baltika, in the green bottle. Baltika tastes like any popular, mass-produced beer distributed internationally (Heineken, Stella Artois, Carlsburg and so on).

I would still like to have a chat with Obama over Putin but we could have our discussion over a Russian beer...

Leave a comment:

• VaselineBasket
    replied
    Americans make some of the world’s best beers, so my choice is still Obama...
    This is an extremely paranormal statement. I didn't drink American craft beer, so I can't compare it with Russian, but American bottled beer is an analogue of Russian.
    Last edited by VaselineBasket; 08-17-2018, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
    I've one question : Where are his gloves? ._.
    He wore gloves while taking liquid nitrogen from the storage. Although you can even stick your hand in a bucket full of liquid nitrogen for a short moment (have done that....after watching an experienced person demonstrating it :-P)

(bet the safety glasses he wore just for the video )
    Last edited by Suna123; 08-17-2018, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sancta_Lux
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

You even get into the supernatural magnetism with superconductivity... even with spooky ghostly effects

I've one question : Where are his gloves? ._.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

Ferromagnetism is also already pretty ghosty in itself.

I think it would be fun to play with two huge magnets and a big bubble.....making people believe in ghosts
    You even get into the supernatural magnetism with superconductivity... even with spooky ghostly effects

Leave a comment:

• Hades91
    replied

I think it would be fun to play with two huge magnets and a big bubble.....making people believe in ghosts
    Strong magnetic fields seem to have rather contrary effect in reference to this study.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...dy-claims.html

Maybe some people should wear headphones with very strong neodymium magnets much more often
    I think that would be perfect present for Abdul and other "ghosts haunted" here
    Last edited by Hades91; 08-15-2018, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
    Diamagnetism is a harder one to believe in unless you have faith in quantum mechanics. A wave to Schrodinger's ghost here.

Paramagnetism is kind of paranormal but ferromagnetism is the one you usually almost always see. Ferromagnetism tends to ghost out the paramagnetic effect.
    Ferromagnetism is also already pretty ghosty in itself.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

Nice picture. I’d rather have a beer with Obama than Putin. Obama is the better man, Putin is the more powerful.

I’d rather have a beer with Michelle than Barack and Vova. because they doesn't turn me on.

Leave a comment:

• aussieinbg
    replied
    I believe in paramagnetism
    Diamagnetism is a harder one to believe in unless you have faith in quantum mechanics. A wave to Schrodinger's ghost here.

Paramagnetism is kind of paranormal but ferromagnetism is the one you usually almost always see. Ferromagnetism tends to ghost out the paramagnetic effect.

Leave a comment:

• briancrouse
    replied

Obama a Muslim extremist?! Nope...he’s just an ultra liberal. He attended a church in Chicago for 20+ years pastored by a nutcase antisemite.

Both Obama and Putin are smart men and would be interesting to meet over a beer. The only Russian beer I’ve had is Baltika and it’s quite...ordinary. Americans make some of the world’s best beers, so my choice is still Obama...

There is some evidence online Obama was muslim, did he want to appear as a christian liberal yes. But you could tell his heart was with Islam, not true. christianity. quite off topic for this thread,

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

Obama was and is a muslim extremist who should be charged with treason. definitely would prefer a beer with Putin.
    Obama a Muslim extremist?! Nope...he’s just an ultra liberal. He attended a church in Chicago for 20+ years pastored by a nutcase antisemite.

Both Obama and Putin are smart men and would be interesting to meet over a beer. The only Russian beer I’ve had is Baltika and it’s quite...ordinary. Americans make some of the world’s best beers, so my choice is still Obama...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X