Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you Believe in PARANORMAL?

Simple questions.

Have you ever experienced something you cannot explain ?

Do you Believe in the Invisible ?

Have you tried Ouija or spooky things , did Something happen ?

Do you Believe in Spirits , ghosts , demons , angels etc...

If you had a Strange experience , even a odd story, feel free to share it in the topic.

I'm really curious about this kind of stuff

I was few days ago at night fishing with a friend. It was a night with lunar eclipse here. Among aircraft, satellites, meteorites that you can see on night sky, I saw an bright object that changed its speed and direction so rapidly like no one aircraft. It moved very fast few second, in next moment it stand still, it moved right and left in very sharp angles. Military jets can't make such maneuvers at this altitude. With exception of bright white light, there were no beacons or navigation lights visible. A jet even in such altitude with afterburner makes noise, but this object was quiet.

Did I saw an UFO?

Comment

Originally posted by Hades91 View Post
      I was few days ago at night fishing with a friend. It was a night with lunar eclipse here. Among aircraft, satellites, meteorites that you can see on night sky, I saw an bright object that changed its speed and direction so rapidly like no one aircraft. It moved very fast few second, in next moment it stand still, it moved right and left in very sharp angles. Military jets can't make such maneuvers at this altitude. With exception of bright white light, there were no beacons or navigation lights visible. A jet even in such altitude with afterburner makes noise, but this object was quiet.

Did I saw an UFO?
      It was the Tullamore Dew in your bloodstream...

Comment

Did I saw an UFO?
        Dude, I saw the exact same thing. I posted it right to facebook and everyone asked me what I was smoking. They moved in sharp angles very fast would stop then move again. And there were two of the beside each other for me. I either thought they were angels or a UFO

Comment

Did I saw an UFO?

By UFO, you means aliens right ?

There's things unexplainable happening in the sky.
          But I dunno much about it since when I'm star gazing , I'am Always high.

The only really weird place I ever went was my Dad's friend house when I was little. He told us the first floor is haunted., everyone was afraid to get there. I did once
          It was a long corridor with all doors open. You only could hear the sound of the Wind coming from a window at the extremity of the corridor.
          I did not even reach the first door when I felt so uncomfortable , all I only wanted this moment was to go back downstair.
          I dont know if Something was there or it was just psychologic.

Anyway now I'm more interested by this kind of things
          I plan to go to famous haunted places in France , alone , night-time ( it is rumored the spirits are more active near 3am)
          To see by myself
          Someday I will , I promise
          ?

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

It was the Tullamore Dew in your bloodstream...

nope... a little bit THC and one beer... but several persons observed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi515 View Post
              .....By UFO, you means aliens right ? .......
              no... I meant an Undefined Flying Object.

Maybe it was top secret aircraft, aliens, angels or just a mass hallucination.
              Unfortunately nobody had a proper camera for filming of that object. With cell phone cam with its plastic lens and camera sensor that is so small like a pin head, is it impossible to make a proper vid of such high altitude UFO
              Last edited by Hades91; 08-09-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Did I saw an UFO?
                You saw a drone

Comment

Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

You saw a drone
                  nah, when I seen it it was before drones were popular, and it is way to high up there to be a drone. and way to fast

Comment

Originally posted by briancrouse View Post

nah, when I seen it it was before drones were popular, and it is way to high up there to be a drone. and way to fast
                    I think the drone was still trial at that time before it become popular

Comment

What you describe was probably an insect. There are a few that have some sort of iridescence and they certainly fly like you describe. It was definitely nothing 'paranormal' or 'extraterrestrial' because those things do not exist!.

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post
                        What you describe was probably an insect. There are a few that have some sort of iridescence and they certainly fly like you describe. It was definitely nothing 'paranormal' or 'extraterrestrial' because those things do not exist!.
                        Originally posted by Naren_ayu View Post

You saw a drone
                        Maybe a drone, but this thing was really high, above the slightly cirrus cloud layer. It moved very fast and it stopped few times. Cirrus clouds are usually on 8-12 km altitude, so I can estimate the speed of that thing to several Mach with few abrupt stops, while that thing didn't move few seconds long and it accelerated immediately in 90 degree direction to its previous curse. It was definitely over the cloud layer.

Comment

Maybe a drone, but this thing was really high, above the slightly cirrus cloud layer. It moved very fast and it stopped few times. Cirrus clouds are usually on 8-12 km altitude, so I can estimate the speed of that thing to several Mach with few abrupt stops, while that thing didn't move few seconds long and it accelerated immediately in 90 degree direction to its previous curse. It was definitely over the cloud layer.

In the dark distance can be exceptionally deceiving to the naked eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Machlud View Post

In the dark distance can be exceptionally deceiving to the naked eye!
                            Yeah, but I saw that torn cirrus stratus clouds covered the light of that thing as it flew over them.

Comment

In that case, perhaps it was a plane and the atmospherics made it look as if it was jumping around! There will be a perfectly logical explanation for what you saw, or thought you saw!

Comment

Working...
                              X