Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why some people doesnt want to talk but they keep talking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why some people doesnt want to talk but they keep talking?

what I mean is...you talk with some people, a guy, a girl, whatever, then this person answer your questions but this person doesnt elaborate their answer or doesnt ask you anything about your life and this is you, doing your effort to have a good conversation but seems like the other person doesnt want to talk, so...why the person keep answering and talking if seems annoyed or with 0 interest in you or talking with you?

I guess, maybe they want, but don't have any ideas what to say? Or maybe it's a language thing, maybe their English is so weak that it's already hard enough to answer your questions, and they are not able to express any new ideas?

Comment

Propably, they are too polite to tell you that they are not interested in conversation or they are answering only because they are bored.

Comment

Maybe they don't want to give up a good relationship.Good friend is a treaure.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCatlover90 View Post
          what I mean is...you talk with some people, a guy, a girl, whatever, then this person answer your questions but this person doesnt elaborate their answer or doesnt ask you anything about your life and this is you, doing your effort to have a good conversation but seems like the other person doesnt want to talk, so...why the person keep answering and talking if seems annoyed or with 0 interest in you or talking with you?
          Don't worry about it. Just keep going. Perhaps, here, on this site, you will meet with the same talkative person. And instead of searching for him\her, you spend your time on such people.
          And yeah, probably they are too polite...

Comment

People are often suspicious of strangers, so this may also explain the reason why they do not talk much. However, once you establish a mutual trust relationship with them they will be more inclined to converse with you.

Comment

Working...
            X