This forum COULD be one of the best features of InterPals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Seems you are spending a lot of time reading every single forum post down to the last line... but that you can remember all the dirty insults on a thread you didn't participate on tells us a lot about how your gutter brain functions... frontotemporal lobe damage again there "for whatever reason"?

And the fact that you remember someone saying filth on a thread you didn't participate on really does tell us what you truly consider important

Why would I want to participate in such vile conversation, I don't need to get a point across by saying sexual things like he has above.

I understand he's your fellow troll on here but if you think you can defend that then you're as twisted as he is, evidently you are the one with frontotemporal damage, it seems to be abundant amongst you and your fellow trolls here, it's not really surprising either, you are all essentially clones of each other with your similar insults and attitudes - must run in the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by iLondon View Post

Hahaha I can sense the jealousy, that's ok I expected as much. I guess truth hurts for you sweetheart.

Keep trolling and trying your hardest you're like assholeinbg in every way, just a waste of oxygen sitting on your throne of self righteousness.

Very contradictory from your post above
      Why do you call me 'sweetheart'? Your mother failed once again as she didn't explain to you it is not acceptable to use this type of disgustingly sexist language, so there is really nothing to be jealous about as far as your upbringing is concerned.

Your posts suggest you get very emotional when you get called out because of the shit you keep posting and really have nothing useful to say. Carry on making a complete fool of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post

Why do you call me 'sweetheart'? Your mother failed once again as she didn't explain to you it is not acceptable to use this type of disgustingly sexist language, so there is really nothing to be jealous about as far as your upbringing is concerned.

Your posts suggest you get very emotional when you get called out because of the shit you keep posting and really have nothing useful to say. Carry on making a complete fool of yourself.
        You are treated how you treat others, don’t act upset and surprised when you get the same treatment.

My mother hasn’t failed me in fact quite the opposite, it only takes reading your posts to realise your son is gettingnor has had a very sad upbringing.

You can sugarcoat it all you like but the truth is the truth whether you accept it or not.

Comment

You are treated how you treat others, don’t act upset and surprised when you get the same treatment.

My mother hasn’t failed me in fact quite the opposite, it only takes reading your posts to realise your son is gettingnor has had a very sad upbringing.

You can sugarcoat it all you like but the truth is the truth whether you accept it or not.
          Have you ever thought it's the other way round? You are treated the way you treat others. 'Sweatheart' is sexist to use and if anywhere in the UK you called any woman a 'sweatheart' , you would have huge problems. You mommy forgot to tell you that, so someone online needed to give you the lessons she failed to give you. Judging from your posts, you got none of proper upbringing and tell me what you mean by 'truth', do things become true just because you say so?

Comment

Why would I want to participate in such vile conversation, I don't need to get a point across by saying sexual things like he has above.

I understand he's your fellow troll on here but if you think you can defend that then you're as twisted as he is, evidently you are the one with frontotemporal damage, it seems to be abundant amongst you and your fellow trolls here, it's not really surprising either, you are all essentially clones of each other with your similar insults and attitudes - must run in the family.
            Trying to dodge as usual, aren't you Pigshit...

You remember some secondary insults thrown around yet can't even remember questions about things which you had stated - such as on this very recent thread:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...25#post3077325

That you remember the more colourful insults verses the more substantive things in a thread tells us that you must be either very damaged in the frontotemporal lobe region of the brain from banging your forehead on "whatever" or that you are cunning liar and cheat who spends all his time reading the forum "trying to find something" - which of course is one reason which might explain your demonstrated lack of any substantive computer knowledge.

Comment

Have you ever thought it's the other way round? You are treated the way you treat others. 'Sweatheart' is sexist to use and if anywhere in the UK you called any woman a 'sweatheart' , you would have huge problems. You mommy forgot to tell you that, so someone online needed to give you the lessons she failed to give you. Judging from your posts, you got none of proper upbringing and tell me what you mean by 'truth', do things become true just because you say so?
              Here comes the high and mighty turn around from you, Hahaha thought you weren't upset by posts on here? Please, stick to one story at least and don't pretend you don't care when you're crying your eyes out in posts here constantly referring back to my mother because you think It will upset me. Trying to make yourself look like a good person is comical at this point.

As I said to your fellow vile troll, they don't work on me but keep trying if it helps you sleep at night

For the record you and your fellow trolls can call me every name under the sun, insinuate everything you wish about me at the end of the day I am the one who is laughing so please, humour me some more

Comment

• hahaha you are seething with rage and desperately trying to deflect that fact twinkletoes awwwwwwww you go mincing off to tell mommy and she will make it all better

Comment

You already have been saying far worse and vile things than these two posters trading colourful insults with each other - you've actively been lying and bullshitting about your so-called knowledge on topics. You also don't like justifying your statements now, do you Sulky?

Originally posted by iLondon View Post
                  I understand he's your fellow troll on here but if you think you can defend that then you're as twisted as he is,
                  For sure not as twisted as you are...

evidently you are the one with frontotemporal damage,
                  Naaaa, not into the butthurt ranting or incoherent thinking like you are...

BosphorusTaurus is also someone who shows the classic symptoms of frontotemporal lobe damage in the brain. His English is just as bad as yours - particularly when he launches into butthurt rants. We haven't seen him around for a few weeks now. Perhaps I was wrong before about him being like a dog with his tail between his legs and avoiding the forum, He might be getting treatment somewhere to alleviate the symptoms of frontotemporal lobe damage

it seems to be abundant amongst you and your fellow trolls here, it's not really surprising either, you are all essentially clones of each other with your similar insults and attitudes - must run in the family.
                  Generic "family" ad hominen failtroll rant. You can stop trying out failtrolling scripting now. You're getting so boring that you'll even send yourself to sleep shortly.

Comment

Indeed, I cannot say a single bad word about our correspondence and I consider some of your points expressed here on interpals to be OK in my opinion, I mean about life in general, I do not care if you consider Aussie to be troubled but there's another point here - people like iLondon act like pests who have nothing serious to say, for them it is important to twist, to act like grammar Nazi, to troll, to keep offense for decades, not to post anything serious but just come out for 'revenge' with their childish rants but you somehow skip it all because that person is butthurt about someone who you consider to be troubled and who you dislike, right? This is what I dislike - dishonesty and hypocrisy. You want to form a circle like 'those who support Aussie are nutcases drawn to malicious individuals' but somehow skip someone's really childish and pest like behaviour just because you want to for a sort of a coalition against someone who you dislike online, this is what I cannot understand indeed.
                    I don't know what you're talking about with your grammar Nazi comment. I don't condemn people for mistakes in English. As I've told you privately, you write like a native speaker. You're probably confusing me with someone else. (I don't read all the comments on this topic either, so I don't know where the grammar Nazi thing comes from. If you think it's from me, you've misunderstood something.)

I'm not trying to make a coalition or a clique against anybody. I'm not a schoolboy! That sort of thing is done by the immature.

No, you didn't as me if I wanted my son to be like iLondon's character but if you asked anyone if her right mind if she wanted her son to be like him she would sure answer 'no'. Why didn't you ask me if I wanted my son to be like iLondon? Do you consider pests online to be very positive when it suits you?
                    ILondon is of no concern to me. I'm not surprised at his posts considering how badly he is treated. There is a lot of vulgar language going on here and I used to participate in it myself. I also used to insult people in the mistaken notion that it was OK, or that it was funny. It is not OK and it is not funny, so I don't do that anymore. In your day-to-day life in Lithuania, do you go around telling people off and insulting them? Of course not! You're an educated woman. I'm not condemning you because I've also been guilty of the same offenses. If you insult people and treat them with disrespect, you can expect the same thing in return.

Talking of Aussie, wow, so much negativity about him you see...I'm sure he has bad personality sides like all of us do but if you asked me or any mother who she would like her son to be like - a teacher of English being able to write coherent texts living and working abroad or a pest online, everyone in her right mind would never chiose the latter. Besides, you believe that talks about a person dear to me would somehow be twisted by trolls and would hurt me and so you ask questions about my son, well, go ahead, but do not forget I'm neither touchy, nor silly. I can see people and their intentions through very clearly and well. Finally, I'm brutally honest with people - I do not want to do anything with you personally not because you dislike Aussie, who cares who you like or dislike, but because I've realized that your actions are I dare say very hypocritical and unfair. You judge someone much better than a failtroll iLondon but keep silent about iLondon because you hate Aussie. I personally do not take things to heart - I'm a tough woman who has always defended her position both, in real and online and no failtrolls or unfair individuals can influence my emotional state, I find it to be very interesting to post here, to observe things and people - the lesson I've learnt is not to be too quick to form any opinion about one person or another, you know, neither positive, nor negative except the cases like iLondon, such crybabies are clear from the start. Let me wait and see him come and twist things or babble about grammar being unable to boast about perfect English himself lol. Such pests get naturally easily beaten here and you chose to support them instead of arguing with Aussie individually.
                    I can see you're angry. I don't understand why but it looks to me like you've woven a story around me, iLondon, aussie and something about perfect English. Since I don't understand what you're talking about, I can't comment except to say I don't hate anyone. I don't hate a person because he's sick, I just stay away. That's what healthy people do when in the presence of a contagion.

Anyway, I'm happy that our personal correspondence was able to confirm that I am just a normal guy. Not a cultist, not a religious nut, not a liar, not a drunk, not a pervert. I may also add that I'm a happy man, I enjoy life, I have a positive outlook, I'm a good listener and I have empathy. You already know this because we wrote to each other over a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

I don't know what you're talking about with your grammar Nazi comment. I don't condemn people for mistakes in English. As I've told you privately, you write like a native speaker. You're probably confusing me with someone else. (I don't read all the comments on this topic either, so I don't know where the grammar Nazi thing comes from. If you think it's from me, you've misunderstood something.)

I'm not trying to make a coalition or a clique against anybody. I'm not a schoolboy! That sort of thing is done by the immature.

ILondon is of no concern to me. I'm not surprised at his posts considering how badly he is treated. There is a lot of vulgar language going on here and I used to participate in it myself. I also used to insult people in the mistaken notion that it was OK, or that it was funny. It is not OK and it is not funny, so I don't do that anymore. In your day-to-day life in Lithuania, do you go around telling people off and insulting them? Of course not! You're an educated woman. I'm not condemning you because I've also been guilty of the same offenses. If you insult people and treat them with disrespect, you can expect the same thing in return.

I can see you're angry. I don't understand why but it looks to me like you've woven a story around me, iLondon, aussie and something about perfect English. Since I don't understand what you're talking about, I can't comment except to say I don't hate anyone. I don't hate a person because he's sick, I just stay away. That's what healthy people do when in the presence of a contagion.

Anyway, I'm happy that our personal correspondence was able to confirm that I am just a normal guy. Not a cultist, not a religious nut, not a liar, not a drunk, not a pervert. I may also add that I'm a happy man, I enjoy life, I have a positive outlook, I'm a good listener and I have empathy. You already know this because we wrote to each other over a few months.

You have surprised me as you were unable to understand the grammar Nazi comment - in the previous post I've clearly stated that iLondon acts like a ridiculous grammar Nazi, there was nothing to misunderstand in my opinion. The grammar Nazi epithet was not addressed to you.

Well, speaking of iLondon, it is weird you defend his vulgarity and pathetic trolling saying he is badly treated but it is absolutely clear that he is the one who treats others badly so gets cured with his own medicine. If you're not surprised by vulgarity of one user, why do you get surprised by that of another or sound as if daddy scolding a bad girl telling her she is a good girl but she insults others lol...you do it in a very sly manner but yes, an educated person can absolutely see through each intention and action of your, like you indirectly gave the idea to iLondon to start family related failtroll insults thinking that would someohow impress me but it doesn't. In the slightest And of course you have no reason to condemn me because it is not my style to walk around and throw insults at people out of the blue. It takes two to tango so whenever a conflict appears, there is never a 'victim' who can do whatever he likes and there is never 'an abuser' who is sick. You suggest there's a victim iLondon and some evil offenders but the situation is not like that at all. I dare say it is very useful for you to support a failtroll who barks at the people you can't stand - Aussie for example.

You cannot see anything if you see anger in what I post. Seems it is very important to you what opinion of yourself you have formed while we corresponded but you know my personal correspondence with Aussie also confirms he is a not a sicko. So what? But your posts suggest you can be very cunning and I dare say hypocritical yet Aussie is the same in pms and in what he publicly posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        I don't know what you're talking about with your grammar Nazi comment.
                        The "grammar Nazi" comment from the other poster was clearly directed at PigShit.

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                        I don't condemn people for mistakes in English. As I've told you privately, you write like a native speaker. You're probably confusing me with someone else. (I don't read all the comments on this topic either, so I don't know where the grammar Nazi thing comes from. If you think it's from me, you've misunderstood something.)
                        Rambling ranting yet defensive writing... something is up here with this poster...

Immaturity - bringing in substantive content from private conversations into a forum discussion without the express permission of the person you are speaking with.

ILondon is of no concern to me.
                        Which of course brings us to the question of whether you have communicated with iLondon outside of the forum prior to this post...

I'm not surprised at his posts considering how badly he is treated.
                        Badly treated? Having his bullshit exposed just like yours was?

There is a lot of vulgar language going on here and I used to participate in it myself. I also used to insult people in the mistaken notion that it was OK, or that it was funny. It is not OK and it is not funny, so I don't do that anymore.
                        hahahahhahahaha

From about a week ago:

"Ragetyping"...I like the term! and it applies quite well to assholeinbg's style.
                        Which kind of reminds me of this song:

and of course of alcoholics who claim that after a week of not drinking that they are "cured"

In your day-to-day life in Lithuania, do you go around telling people off and insulting them? Of course not! You're an educated woman. I'm not condemning you because I've also been guilty of the same offenses.
                        So, we get the "oh, I've sinned but I'll never do it again" defensive retreat... let's see later if you are good as your word.... whether you can show you are "cured" right up to the end of your post...

If you insult people and treat them with disrespect, you can expect the same thing in return.
                        hahahhahahaa and you throw around the unsubstantiated ad hominens - as we see below - about "being sick" to people because they refute your expressed beliefs and debate you. That's far more disrespectful and vulgar than merely calling someone a wanker or a dickhead. You are engaging in a process of attempting to destroy someone's reputation and credibility in a very unsubstantiated and systematic manner.

I can see you're angry.
                        For that matter, we can see that you are seething. You didn't even have enough composure while writing this post to get your bullshit straight while playing the "I'm reformed" game - especially in your classical butthurt rants about "how to treat someone who is 'sick'". What is gobsmackingly hilarious is that it is immediately after writing "I can see you're angry" that you yourself show pure butthurt anger expressed in a rather girly hissyfit manner:

I don't understand why but it looks to me like you've woven a story around me, iLondon, aussie and something about perfect English. Since I don't understand what you're talking about, I can't comment except to say I don't hate anyone. I don't hate a person because he's sick, I just stay away. That's what healthy people do when in the presence of a contagion.
                        Here we go - your "this person is sick" ad hominen. Now what was that you were saying before about being vulgar and offensive... we can also add "hypocritical" to the list after lecturing about people being "angry"..

It gets even funnier how you protest that you "don't hate anyone"!!! A campaign of unsubstantiated ad hominens designed to destroy someone's reputation does not exactly constitute "love", except perhaps in a sociopath's mind..

Not a cultist, not a religious nut,
                        Someone who "gets dreams" at the age of 44 and "becomes a believer", who in turn considers others "who see visions" "as being sick"...

not a liar
                        Who very easily demonstrated themselves as lying - I've comprehensively caught you out on a few of them so far - including this post.

I may also add that I'm a happy man, I enjoy life, I have a positive outlook,
                        Happy people are not in the habit of endlessly bullshitting about their lives, abilities or knowledge nor are they in the habit of telling everyone all the time that they "have a positive outlook".

For that matter, happy people don't need to tell us all the time that they are "happy"...

I'm a good listener
                        No you're not. A good listener engages pretty much in full with what he or she hears - not merely tries to endlessly bluff and bullshit his or her way out of difficult debates.

You are not a good listener at all - you pretend not to hear things that are inconvenient for what you "believe in".

and I have empathy.
                        No, you usually play the empathy card to try and dodge giving a real opinion or substance to any opinions that you usually - vaguely - express.

You already know this because we wrote to each other over a few months.
                        So, what you are expressing to somebody in private correspondence is significantly divergent to how you express yourself on this forum? Now, that really is beginning to show something resembling highly sociopathic tendencies in your makeup

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

The "grammar Nazi" comment from the other poster was clearly directed at PigShit.

Rambling ranting yet defensive writing... something is up here with this poster...

Immaturity - bringing in substantive content from private conversations into a forum discussion without the express permission of the person you are speaking with.

Which of course brings us to the question of whether you have communicated with iLondon outside of the forum prior to this post...

Badly treated? Having his bullshit exposed just like yours was?

hahahahhahahaha

From about a week ago:

Which kind of reminds me of this song:

and of course of alcoholics who claim that after a week of not drinking that they are "cured"

So, we get the "oh, I've sinned but I'll never do it again" defensive retreat... let's see later if you are good as your word.... whether you can show you are "cured" right up to the end of your post...

hahahhahahaa and you throw around the unsubstantiated ad hominens - as we see below - about "being sick" to people because they refute your expressed beliefs and debate you. That's far more disrespectful and vulgar than merely calling someone a wanker or a dickhead. You are engaging in a process of attempting to destroy someone's reputation and credibility in a very unsubstantiated and systematic manner.

For that matter, we can see that you are seething. You didn't even have enough composure while writing this post to get your bullshit straight while playing the "I'm reformed" game - especially in your classical butthurt rants about "how to treat someone who is 'sick'". What is gobsmackingly hilarious is that it is immediately after writing "I can see you're angry" that you yourself show pure butthurt anger expressed in a rather girly hissyfit manner:

Here we go - your "this person is sick" ad hominen. Now what was that you were saying before about being vulgar and offensive... we can also add "hypocritical" to the list after lecturing about people being "angry"..

It gets even funnier how you protest that you "don't hate anyone"!!! A campaign of unsubstantiated ad hominens designed to destroy someone's reputation does not exactly constitute "love", except perhaps in a sociopath's mind..

Someone who "gets dreams" at the age of 44 and "becomes a believer", who in turn considers others "who see visions" "as being sick"...

Who very easily demonstrated themselves as lying - I've comprehensively caught you out on a few of them so far - including this post.

Happy people are not in the habit of endlessly bullshitting about their lives, abilities or knowledge nor are they in the habit of telling everyone all the time that they "have a positive outlook".

For that matter, happy people don't need to tell us all the time that they are "happy"...

No you're not. A good listener engages pretty much in full with what he or she hears - not merely tries to endlessly bluff and bullshit his or her way out of difficult debates.

You are not a good listener at all - you pretend not to hear things that are inconvenient for what you "believe in".

No, you usually play the empathy card to try and dodge giving a real opinion or substance to any opinions that you usually - vaguely - express.

So, what you are expressing to somebody in private correspondence is significantly divergent to how you express yourself on this forum? Now, that really is beginning to show something resembling highly sociopathic tendencies in your makeup

All that ranting but of course he will say he's not triggered or upset by your posts, Roger.

He went crazy when he read you called him sick, that usually happens when the truth hurts him, he's trying to take the moral high ground yet he's already proved he has not a single aspect of class or morals in his entire 'life'.

To put it bluntly, he is a very mentally sick man and whether he acknowledges that or not is to his own demise, and will result in him becoming aggressive furthermore when deep down he knows it but lives in denial, i'm just waiting for the same old responses from him in which he has so famously 'scripted' like he says everyone else's replies are.

It's much easier to respect people like Roger than a sadistic troll, I find no difficulty in seeing the issue here, he seems to have an intense jealousy about you and your life. If he didn't care so much I wonder why he likes to mention it, he's also obsessed with wondering if we have spoken outside of the forum, maybe he doesn't realise this website is used for communication besides trolling the forum, because this is where he lives online and likes to abuse others for his own sad gratification. You can sleep well knowing you are content with life, you have a loving wife, you have pretty much everything he desires but will probably never have, and I strongly believe it's the reason he is acting out the way he is towards you, toys out of the pram scenario. It seems happiness just escapes some people

Comment

All that ranting but of course he will say he's not triggered or upset by your posts, Roger.
                            Given the generally poor quality of your English, I doubt that you are able to differentiate critical assessment of what is written verses incoherent ranting - of which you are also a practitioner

The funniest example of your very low abilities in English can be found here:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...84#post3077884

As an added bonus, this post also demonstrates that you are full of shit.

He went crazy when he read you called him sick, that usually happens when the truth hurts him, he's trying to take the moral high ground yet he's already proved he has not a single aspect of class or morals in his entire 'life'.
                            All empty verbal masturbation here - yet again you are not able to verify anything.

To put it bluntly, he is a very mentally sick man and whether he acknowledges that or not is to his own demise, and will result in him becoming aggressive furthermore when deep down he knows it but lives in denial,
                            More scripted empty psychobabble failtrolling verbal masturbation.

i'm just waiting for the same old responses from him in which he has so famously 'scripted' like he says everyone else's replies are.
                            Yes, you are into empty scripted crap aren't you.

It's much easier to respect people like Roger than a sadistic troll,
                            It's difficult actually determining who should be respected less out of you and RogerRabbit. Both of you are oxygen thieves in your own ways as demonstrated previously...

I find no difficulty in seeing the issue here, he seems to have an intense jealousy about you and your life. If he didn't care so much I wonder why he likes to mention it, he's also obsessed with wondering if we have spoken outside of the forum, maybe he doesn't realise this website is used for communication besides trolling the forum, because this is where he lives online and likes to abuse others for his own sad gratification.
                            So all this waffling verbal masturbation emanating from a simple question about whether you and Roger are communicating outside the forum... a simple yes or no answer would suffice now wouldn't it?

You seem worried about the question it seems "for whatever reason"...

You can sleep well knowing you are content with life, you have a loving wife, you have pretty much everything he desires but will probably never have, and I strongly believe it's the reason he is acting out the way he is towards you, toys out of the pram scenario. It seems happiness just escapes some people
                            If it were true all of what you had said, then good luck to him. Unfortunately, it's ail complete fairytales from you - like most of the poorly written shit you produce in your posts.

Comment

To put it bluntly, he is a very mentally sick man and whether he acknowledges that or not is to his own demise, and will result in him becoming aggressive furthermore when deep down he knows it but lives in denial, i'm just waiting for the same old responses from him in which he has so famously 'scripted' like he says everyone else's replies are.

It's much easier to respect people like Roger than a sadistic troll, I find no difficulty in seeing the issue here, he seems to have an intense jealousy about you and your life. If he didn't care so much I wonder why he likes to mention it, he's also obsessed with wondering if we have spoken outside of the forum, maybe he doesn't realise this website is used for communication besides trolling the forum, because this is where he lives online and likes to abuse others for his own sad gratification. You can sleep well knowing you are content with life, you have a loving wife, you have pretty much everything he desires but will probably never have, and I strongly believe it's the reason he is acting out the way he is towards you, toys out of the pram scenario. It seems happiness just escapes some people
                              Look how furious and triggered you are with your incessant ranting because you are not getting your own way here and also getting an articulate atrocious form beating into the bargain twinkletoes

Yup you got daddy issues for sure blindly ignoring all TDLCVI's hypocrisy but determined to be his effeminate passive aggressive monkey-boy whilst he works your organ (pun intended ) Probably the usual scouse scenario, daddy pissed off as soon as he heard about you mincing around in your first school play and knew you were going to be a soft lad, that's if he lasted that long, they're generally out the door quicker than a rat down a sewer pipe at flushing time on to the next gullible biffa

Comment

You have surprised me as you were unable to understand the grammar Nazi comment - in the previous post I've clearly stated that iLondon acts like a ridiculous grammar Nazi, there was nothing to misunderstand in my opinion. The grammar Nazi epithet was not addressed to you.

Well, speaking of iLondon, it is weird you defend his vulgarity and pathetic trolling saying he is badly treated but it is absolutely clear that he is the one who treats others badly so gets cured with his own medicine. If you're not surprised by vulgarity of one user, why do you get surprised by that of another or sound as if daddy scolding a bad girl telling her she is a good girl but she insults others lol...you do it in a very sly manner but yes, an educated person can absolutely see through each intention and action of your, like you indirectly gave the idea to iLondon to start family related failtroll insults thinking that would someohow impress me but it doesn't. In the slightest And of course you have no reason to condemn me because it is not my style to walk around and throw insults at people out of the blue. It takes two to tango so whenever a conflict appears, there is never a 'victim' who can do whatever he likes and there is never 'an abuser' who is sick. You suggest there's a victim iLondon and some evil offenders but the situation is not like that at all. I dare say it is very useful for you to support a failtroll who barks at the people you can't stand - Aussie for example.

You cannot see anything if you see anger in what I post. Seems it is very important to you what opinion of yourself you have formed while we corresponded but you know my personal correspondence with Aussie also confirms he is a not a sicko. So what? But your posts suggest you can be very cunning and I dare say hypocritical yet Aussie is the same in pms and in what he publicly posts.
                                You’re obviously not paying attention to what I write. I said that I don’t read all the posts here. I’m also not defending anyone. As far as I’m concerned, Aussie is a troubled man and that’s why his posts are offensive to many. He gets pleasure from insulting, demeaning and intimidating others. Sick people make other people sick, mental illness can be transmitted so be careful.

I have nothing more to say here.

Comment

Working...
                                X