This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    Oh, you should sure make a club on here and ask the OP to join in. On another thread she demanded posters to join her 'book club' in order to discuss books in ' more depth' but you should really make a club of those who whinge as they wish to be seen as very important people here but no one gives a shit about their self importance
    Yes, this OP:

http://forum.interpals.net/forum/int...2010-book-club

Writing a pushy thread about "forming a book club" then bumping the thread less than 24 hours later with a whine about "why is nobody wanting to join my book club" really is the height of arrogance. It was obvious that she had not bothered to ascertained if such an idea would work or not even though she had a whole thread about "what are you reading" to look at. It seems that the only thing that she could see was "so many people posting on the thread about what they are reading"

As for "talking about things in more depth" - given the lack of substantiation in just about every post she has ever written on the forum, I strongly suspect that she would not be able to achieve this in a realistic manner.

Originally posted by Etsia View Post
    Mods are bad, users are insane whaaaa whaaaa whaaa, gather and discuss it.
    The usual butthurt behaviour that occurs when someone brags about "how great their team is", their team plays against another one and doesn't take their opposition seriously and are underprepared. Subsequently, their "great" team suffers an "unexpected" thrashing.

Next step in the process is the butthurt whining that the referee is a "not doing his job, biased, sexist, being racist" and so on (rather like Serena Williams' rant about the ref at the final of the US open), and the opposition players are "cheats, biased, sexist, being racist, impolite" and all the usual shit.

So, these team fans - legends in their own minds - gather together in a jerk circle and engage in mutual whining sessions. After all, if nobody cares at all if you are whining, then it is a waste of time

Invite all crybabies and and rebel against those mods and superusers, you're so unique and special the problem is no one notices that....
    A couple of things I've noticed about the posting behaviour of such snowflakes - on average their post lengths are very short in comparison to others posting on a thread.

It's also a matter of showing their names "up in lights" on a forum list rather than contributing in a substantial manner to a discussion. They also have a propensity to write short "me too" responses in order to build their post counts

Comment

• It is ridiculous to see one shirtless attention whore, yes, I consider those who post shirtless pictures on internet to be attention whores, back up another one in order to gang up There are more candidates to be invited to their club of those who whine - religious bigots for example and sure other attention whores who beg for rating, petting on the shoulder and who are telling us all that life is a bitch.

Comment

It is ridiculous to see one shirtless attention whore, yes, I consider those who post shirtless pictures on internet to be attention whores,
        Oh I see, he's one of those

Comment

It is ridiculous to see one shirtless attention whore, yes,
          Yes, the man-whore version of women who have pics showing off cleavage.

What I've noticed about this variety of individual regarding their posting on the forum, is that they extend their lack of substantive content in their profiles into their posting.
          Generally, the length of their posts is very short and the lack of genuine content in them is very apparent. It's all about positioning - attention whoring.

I consider those who post shirtless pictures on internet to be attention whores, back up another one in order to gang up
          Attention whores - those parasitic elements who write little if anything that is substantiated and who try to dominate. Lauri was a classic attention whore in that sense - attempting to dominate discussion with minimal effort. So also has been the OP of this thread.

But like just about any attention whore, a certain recent shirtless one also immediately comes to mind, they go all sulky and butthurt when contradicted. Then they go into the primitive trolling phase as they get more aggressive.

I can think of certain people who had been away from the forum for some time who were genuine class acts when they returned - not barging in like they were very self-entitled. It doesn't have to be like that at all when you return from an absence or if you are newly arrived.

There are more candidates to be invited to their club of those who whine - religious bigots for example and sure other attention whores who beg for rating, petting on the shoulder and who are telling us all that life is a bitch.
          The usual sulk and bitch types who endless whine when they get neither the attention nor the "respect" they think that they deserve.

Next steps will be whining to moderators and so on about all sorts of pedantic things. They are not on the forum to discuss and debate - they are there for the attention whoring opportunities.

Comment

• They do say jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery, oh shucks guys you are making me blush.
            I don't need any more attention you've given me all I need and the fact you still discuss me between each other shows i'm living rent free in your little heads, LOVE IT.

Sending my love as always kiddos
            xo
            Last edited by iLondon; 10-30-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard View Post

Oh I see, he's one of those

Are you suggesting that he is a stereotypical Pom?

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Are you suggesting that he is a stereotypical Pom?

Just remember who put you where you came from.. you're welcome kiddo.

Comment

• Originally posted by iLondon View Post
                  Just remember who put you where you came from.. you're welcome kiddo.
                  Wrong part of the British Isles.. try again failtrollboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Wrong part of the British Isles.. try again failtrollboy.

You still have a horrible aftertaste from that medicine don't you?

Well I know it's hard for you but some positive reinforcement may help, how about every time you stop yourself from showing your jealousy, I give you a gold star or a pat on the bald head?

*slap*

There we go, one to get you started (even though you didn't deserve that one)

Comment

You still have a horrible aftertaste from that medicine don't you?
                      Too much midday sun for you, or is there something else?

Originally posted by iLondon View Post
                      Well I know it's hard for you but some positive reinforcement may help, how about every time you stop yourself from showing your jealousy, I give you a gold star or a pat on the bald head?
                      Seems you're continuing your ranting - I guess you didn't get the self-entitled red carpet welcome back you were expecting

*slap*

There we go, one to get you started (even though you didn't deserve that one)
                      You're so funny that you have a future writing Hollywood soap operas *yawn*

Comment

• Gosh that was a pretty poor comeback, I was expecting more from a big mouth such as yourself - running out of ironic material are we?

I guess we're done here unless but no doubt you will want to seek my attention some more, kinda weird how much you love it and you make suggestions about my sexuality, once again irony defined perfectly. (Your next post will be highly indicative of that)

Well, you know where your rock is, it's about time you climb back under it with your little musketeers above you (very cute btw - you guys have pyjama parties too?).

I can leave this thread once and for all now knowing I am not a bitter 53 year old man who is leading a very sad pitiful life, you're a true inspiration to keep studying and working hard to never end up in your position, thanks a bunch sailor!

If you need me just PM me.. oh wait you can't do that either LOL

Sending my love as always and wish you a speedy recovery on your mental imbalance.
                        xo

Comment

Gosh that was a pretty poor comeback,
                          Seems you verbally masturbated and ranted in this post for a very long time. You emerged highly butthurt it would seem failtrollboy

I was expecting more from a big mouth such as yourself
                          You're projecting again.. is that a result of headbanging or midday sun?

- running out of ironic material are we?
                          You write your own material - we don't have to do anything much but watch you failtroll...

I guess we're done here unless but no doubt you will want to seek my attention some more, kinda weird how much you love it and you make suggestions about my sexuality, once again irony defined perfectly. (Your next post will be highly indicative of that)
                          Nothing really gay about you. You're highly autosexual and very much in love with yourself. Do you kiss the mirror good morning each day when you wake up?

Well, you know where your rock is, it's about time you climb back under it with your little musketeers above you (very cute btw - you guys have pyjama parties too?).
                          Naaaa, we didn't have an early adulthood like yours with the "boys"...

I can leave this thread once and for all now knowing I am not a bitter 53 year old man who is leading a very sad pitiful life, you're a true inspiration to keep studying and working hard to never end up in your position, thanks a bunch sailor!
                          Says the sad pathetic projecting 20-something failtroll here. Just think, you've got 25 or 30 years of your pitiful existence to live before you reach my age. Most who are imprisoned for murder get out inside 20 years into a sentence. My life has been pretty good up to now if you really want to know. But thanks for caring anyway...

So you're going to play the "homophobic" card yet you are ageist You really need to decide how you're going to play this in a politically correct manner... But then again, you can't put coherent statements or thoughts together now, can you?

If you need me just PM me.. oh wait you can't do that either LOL
                          If I'm that desperate for a conversation, I'll message someone at random. They'll almost certainly have better English than yours - like just about everyone else on the forum.

Sending my love as always and wish you a speedy recovery on your mental imbalance.
                          xo
                          And of course finishes with a hybrid of failtrolling button pressing and butthurt ranting again...

*yawn*

Comment

Yes, yes, keep studying, some 'eternal students' never cease doing that. You're a true inspiration for all angry crybabies and attention whores posing shirtless or in bikinis. I wonder what you're going to discuss next - someone's wrinkles or job, supposed mental state or family matters - all sulky crybabies use the same schemes. What's more, you will never end up like aussie I guess, I do not think next 25 years can add something to your 'intelligence'....

Comment

• these forums used to be very funny and had many posters. Not sure what happened to them or why they left but it is now very boring.

Comment

• I think we'll close this one boys and girls, your all running out of insults.

Comment

Working...
                                X